BCF Lawn & Landscape

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

Additional DBA - BCF. Additional e-mails - casmith@bcflawn.com...

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Oasis Turf & Tree

Lawn Care for Responsible Homeowners. Finally, a worry-free solution to the lawn of your dreams and more time to enjoy what's important. Traditional lawn care focuses on the symptoms, not the cause. This creates a never-ending cycle of treating weeds and brown patches. When you focus on soil health, you continuously reduce the need to treat these symptoms and focus on the underlying cause, the health of your lawn's soil. We not only want to make your lawn green, we want to make it healthy. Our Oasis Soil Health Bionutrition improves the health of the soil. Improving soil health will reduce your watering needs saving you money in the long run. Also, a healthy lawn requires less pesticides, saving the environment. Getting started is easy! 1. Give us a call or get your quote online. 2. Help us find the right program for you. 3. Relax while we transform your lawn.

Turfman

With over 30 years of Lawn Care Industry experience, owner-operated award winning TurfMan is dedicated to providing customers with the best possible lawn care service for fair cost. The TurfMan Program includes six seasonal lawn treatments designed to keep your lawn weed-free and looking beautiful. We add vital nutrients to your lawn, apply materials to rid the weeds from the turf and take measures to keep turf diseases from ruining your lawn. We also offer the Plus program that includes core aeration, and grub control services. We are available for all of your turf needs including over-seeding, slice seeding, perimeter pest control, and more. Give us a call or email us today and see for yourself the positive difference you will see by choosing TurfMan!

05/08/2017

They came up as they usually do in the course of making their equipment (big trailers) turn in a small cul de sac and inadvertently ran over my roses bushes. We rounded off the amount of how much the roses cost and presented this to Chad Smith. He's now being standoffish. I haven't received texts, I haven't gotten any emails, or a phone call. They do great work but I want my plants replaced.

Description of Work
Every Thursday they come to mow my neighbor's lawn.

Category landscaping

05/01/2015

BCF did a fine job, reasonable price, professional and responsive.

Description of Work
Weed, mat barrier and mulch beds, edging, new landscape and hardscape.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

03/26/2015

Overall, BCF did a fine job helping the yard grow after we first built the house. Their prices are reasonable and staff was polite. My wife and I felt that after the first year (2013), there wasn’t much communication from BCF. We didn’t know when they would be by to apply the treatments, nor did we know when was a good time to mow as it related to the treatments. I realize that lawn applications a...

Description of Work
Lawn aeration, fertilizer and lawn treatments.

Category irrigation systems,lawn treatment

03/24/2015

I have been using them for about a year. They were almost half the price of another company that I have used them before. They do just as good work and they work with me to do what I want.

Description of Work
They are really good and they cut my grass every week or when the service is needed. They cut about 2 acres.

Category lawn service

03/23/2015

We do also have pets and I asked him to touch base with me to let me know when they were coming out. He followed through and let me know when he was coming to do the treatment. I did not have to be home when they performed the treatments. They left an invoice and then I got a bill a few days later. I am really big on customer service and I think they deserve an A+. Their pricing is very reasonable...

Description of Work
They are very good and they are treating my lawn. I had them do my mulch last year too, so that is why I went back with them.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Lawn maintenance (mowing, edging), landscape curbing, over seeding, core aeration, leaf removal, sod installation, shrub and hedge trimming, tree pruning, tree & shrub planting, flower bed maintenance, lawn treatments/fertilization, hardscaping, landscape lighting, lawn irrigation, planting of perennial or annual flowers, landscape design, mulch, bark & decorative rock installation, spring & fall clean up, bobcat & snow removal.