When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Ripley, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Ripley
- Attic to Basement Estate LiquidationsFrank and Gina were a pleasure to work with. They are professional, punctual, pleasurable, communicate very well, and perform exactly as they say. My wife and I were moving my mother-in-law to an assisted living facility after her husband passed away and we were looking for a company that would come into the home and take care of the removal of everything and leave the home clean. They did all of that and at a reasonable price. They gave us a time table estimate of when they would start and finish the work. They started on time and finished ahead of time. I would highly recommend them. Attached is a picture of how clean they left one of the rooms. This is only an example of one room but all of the rooms, including the basement, were left as clean. Mike B
- 1-800-DeclutterThey were really good. They shoveled it out, swept up the basement and off they went. I liked that they really packed their truck and they are experts about that. They do recycle so I feel better about that. They pulled some things that thought could go somewhere. The price seems steep but it is not. They charge you by the truck not by the time, but they are quick
- Perrysburg Moving & HaulingGreat! Needed a Glass Curio Cabinet moved from my Home to my Son's Home about 45 minutes away. Even though it was a small job Perrysburg Moving and Hauling did a Great job - they were timely - Considerate - Professional - and Charged a very fair fee for the move. The Cabinet is now safe and sound in my son's home. I would Highly recommend this company to anyone who needs help moving even that one piece of furniture they had no way of moving. Awesome!!
- Firestorm Movers & CleanoutsI had Firestorm Movers come and packed the whole house and moved to my new location. The crew came on time and very professional. They came and packed and made sure all my valuables were packed and shipped without any damage. I would definitely hire again if I move again.
- Junk It, Inc.There is no provision to edit my previous review so I'm leaving another to finish story. They eventually returned my call, apologized a lot and came out the next day to haul away the old refrigerator and even knocked a few bucks off of the bill for my trouble. A sign of a good company is owning up to errors and doing whatever they have to to make it right. I'll hire them again
- DiFrango's Construction & ImprovementDean DiFrango is an easy to communicate gentleman. He listens to what I ask him to do and does not make me feel silly because I don't know how to accomplish that task. He gets the work done on time, and if there is a delay, he informed me what the problem was and when it would be completed. Total professional but at the same time, comfortable to have in my home. He cleans up any mess he makes while working and is considerate of my belongings. He does have a sense of humor and upbeat personality. Nice to have during any renovation
- J&D Recycler's LLCThey were on time, they estimated the job to take an hour and a half but they were very quick and finished under 1 hour and I have NO complaints.
- Junk It, Inc.The call was answered right away, they scheduled a time to come 2 days later, they showed up on time and worked very quickly. They were friendly and when some sawdust fell out of one of the storage containers, they even swept up after themselves. I will be calling again for spring cleaning!
- Do It All ConstructionCame right after I called, 2 very gentlemanly strong young men, did a wonderful, quick job, I was & am very pleased.
- DAVE'S HAULING & CLEAN UPDAVE AND HIS WIFE ARE VERY PLEASANT AND YET BUSINESS LIKE. THEY PROMPTLY RETURNED MY CALL. DAVE AND HIS CREW ARRIVED ON TIME, DID THE JOB, AND LEFT EVERYTHING CLEAN.
Hauling Services in Ripley
- Business Description:Rubbish, Trash, Garbage Or Junk - We Don't Care What You Call It - We Haul It..........Larry's Junk Removal is a family owned and operated business and offers a full service junk removal, property clean up, clean outs, trash outs and hauling company for your home or business including homes, apartments, rental homes, estates, offices, retail locations, constructions sites, attics, storage units, evictions, rental properties, basements, commercial properties and more..........It all started wi..Recent Review:Great! They showed up on time, were efficient and friendly and all wore masks. They cleaned up and were fairly priced.BRIAN S.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company in business since early 2005, offering timely and hassle-free moving services to the residents of Summit,Wayne Holmes County, Richland-Ashland Counties, Medina County and surrounding areas. We are fully insured, bonded and licensed. Our moving staff members are each background checked and work exclusively for us, we do not use temp services. Moving? We Can Help From your home, business and rental moves to relocation for apartment and condo- we ca..Recent Review:Working with Krupp has been a great experience. Their level of service was excellent and their price point was well within our budget. Bill and his associate arrived on time. They were professional and efficient -they really hustled but also handled things with care. Also- communication with all of the Krupp team from start to finish was excellent. Krupp exceeded our expectations, and we will recommend them to others in the futureR V.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2017. From Rachel Gipson to Justin and Rachel Smith, came the one and only Gipsmit! Just a self working family who believes in qualityand exceptional work at reasonable rates. We have worked off Porch, Thumbtack, Home Advisor, Angie's List, Houzz and you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google as well. We have great reviews and references for you to request as well. We are a small company, most of our work has been word of mouth. We do a little b..
- Business Description:Local and Long Distance Movers in Cincinnati Whether you’re moving to or from the heart of the downtown Riverfront in Cincinnati, planning a move in the east end, or any of the surrounding Cinci metro areas, our top-rated Cincinnati movers will ensure an easy, seamless transition! Moving can certainly be stressful and time-consuming, which is exactly why you should hire reputable, experienced professionals to guarantee a smooth move. Our skilled Cincinnati movers will help walk you through..Recent Review:The moving team responded in a timely, professional manner at a very reasonable cost that resulted in a non-stressful relocation from the state of Ohio to New Mexico, USA. My household goods were delivered just one day after I personally arrive in Las Cruces, NM and the mover only required an hour or so to move my household goods into my new home. The communication between myself and Moving Ahead Services was fast and efficient, and I was provided with continuous updates about the status of my move. In summary, Moving Ahead Services of Ohio provided a lost-cost (relative to other relocation services), timely move, in a professional and polite manner, and I would hire them again, and recommend them to others considering a relocation at this time, or in the near-future. R. Mark Elowitz, PhMark E.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll..Recent Review:Don't call Roto-Rooter. I called them about a clogged kitchen drain. Unlike others I had called, Roto-Rooter would not give me an estimate over the phone, telling me the service tech would give me an estimate after assessing the job. The tech arrived, tried plunging the drain (which we had already tried), then told me the cost to clear the drain would be $389! I told him that was too much (I already had a quote from Tarvin Plumbing for $174). The tech offered me a $74 couple, but that's still more than $300. He said he could do it right now, "I'm right here." I refused to pay that. I felt that this was a ploy from Roto-Rooter to trap/pressure customers into paying an outrageous sum. Tarvin showed up less than two hours later and cleared the drain for less than half what Roto-Rooter wanted to charge meJohn B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- West Union
- Mount Orab
- New Richmond
hauling services in Ripley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AKERS PAVING INC146 TOWNSHIP ROAD 1118
- AKERS PAVING INC
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones Contracting & Construction
- Krupp Moving Services790 E Hutton RD
- Krupp Moving Services
- One stop contractors9753 Mason-Montgomery Rd
- One stop contractors
- Powerpro1031 dodd st
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence