Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Liberty Township, OH
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Liberty Township
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceFair priced. Honest work. Picked up my mower for service. Battery charged, New Air filter, Oil filter, Fuel filter, changed Oil, spark plugs, Sharpened blades, Cleaned under deck, and Greased fittings. Runs great! Good work!
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceExcellent, very smooth pick up and drop off when he said and turned the tune up around faster than the big dealers. Quality workmanship. Aaron is a great guy to work with. Will continue in the future working with Aaron. 👍🙏
- LawnStarterI called LawnStarter two weeks ago in search of a company that could and would cut my elderly father’s lawn as well as bush trimming. After calling our lawn guy from last year, but never hearing back from him I was a little discouraged. However, I was quickly reassured and felt VERY comfortable after speaking with LawnStarter. Not only have they been doing a PHENOMENAL job on our grass, but their customer service is unmatched. They’re services are extraordinary, and they make it convenient via an app you can download. Call them if you’re needing anything from mowing to irrigation! They’re awesome....I’m so very pleased!!!!!!! Thank You Brandon & Crew....you’re amazing! See you next Monday
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceLawn mower spring tuneup. Aaron picked up mower, completed tuneup and dropped mower back off in time he stated. Excellent service, will use again.
- Onsite Mower Maintenance LLCAbsolutely outstanding. Having my mower serviced in this way is what I would call a “no brained.” In all the years I have serviced my mowers, this is by far the best experience I have ever had. From not having the extra cost of pick up and return delivery to the quality of how the work was done to finally how reasonable the cost what an exceptional experience
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceOn time, very fairly priced. Aaron is professional and trustworthy. I trust him so much, I send him to my mothers house. Great guy and very honest
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceAaron was great. He is sorta a Jack of all Trades. He is very nice and has a big heart. Not many people will bury your pets kindly. But they are part of your family and Aaron treated my guys as such. It is amazing how much talent he has. He fixes things , builds things, paints things. So far I have not seen anything he can’t do. He cleans up after himself and now days it’s hard to find people to do things that you can trust. I would recommend him to anyone. But I can say this if you get him to fix things for you I can guarantee you will use his services again
- Onsite Mower Maintenance LLCExcellent. A real professional who solves problems if they come up. Reasonably priced, thorough, and friendly.
- Onsite Mower Maintenance LLCThese guys are great! They diagnosed an issues with my Craftsman lt2500 mower. I'm pretty handy and usually do my own repairs and maintenance but just couldn't figure this one out. They did an amazing job finding a solution and they are really affordable. I'll use them in the future for sure!
- Mower Mobile Maintenancegreat! had a little glitch where I had to call them twice but they recovered quickly and one day I came home to a working mower!! Left me a note that the throttle was up too high, soooo I'm going to use them for annual maintenance going forward. Very reasonable $85, and the convenience is beyond great obviously as they came to my back yard while I was at work
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Liberty Township
- Business Description:We service and repair your mowers and yard equipment AT YOUR HOME in our fully equipped trailers! We also have a full repair shop if more in-depth repairs are required, which we can transport from your home or you can drop off to us. 23 years+ in business! Preventive maintenance in 2017 for a walker is $86 + parts and for riders $178+ parts. We offer discounts. Repair only cost is determined by the job at $85/hour with $20 minimum + $40-$50 travel charge applies within normal service area. Sh..Recent Review:great! had a little glitch where I had to call them twice but they recovered quickly and one day I came home to a working mower!! Left me a note that the throttle was up too high, soooo I'm going to use them for annual maintenance going forward. Very reasonable $85, and the convenience is beyond great obviously as they came to my back yard while I was at workSUSAN M.
- Business Description:Fast, reliable, quality service for all your small repair and maintenance needs with more than 30 years experience.Recent Review:Very well his estimated time and quote for the project was exactly right . No complaints , fast friendly serviceKelly D.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:1/9/2020 - Appointment time slot 1-5pm Didn't show up. Did online chat with Sears - they told me to wait until 7pm because the previous job was taking longer. At 7:10pm, they cancelled. 1/15/2020 - Re-scheduled Appointment - Called at 9am to confirm. And told me I was last appointment of day. i asked if they would definitely show up. They said "yes". They called at 4:00pm to cancel appointment. And told me next appointment available was 1/22/2020 - 1-5pm (they didn't show up twice, and still prioritized my next visit below other appointments). No apologies. Won't EVER use them for anything going forwardJennifer L.
- Business Description:Jericho Mower Service wants your business!Recent Review:I was very pleased with the pricing and the workmanship. They charged only $45 to diagnose the problem, then credited that toward the final bill. They went beyond just fixing the problem that I brought it in for. They gave the mower a thorough inspection and found some other potential problems that hadn't failed yet. I know this process can be misused by some companies just to jack the price up, but in this case I believe they found legitimate issues and gave me reasonable prices to fix them. And I'm guessing I got lucky on their workload since they turned it around in a couple of daysDavid D.
- Business Description:Our service and repair focus is the power equipment the home-owner uses for lawn, yard, and garden work, that is powered by small air-cooled gas powered engines. Our “bread & butter” line is riding and push mowers. We do also work on most makes of chain saws, leaf blowers, line trimmers (“weed eaters”), edgers, generators, snow equipment, rototillers, go-carts, golf carts, and mini-bikes as wellRecent Review:They never responded. Maybe they closed their business?Paula J.
- Business Description:Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree and lawn services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get startedRecent Review:My initial appointment with Jackson McClain was excellent - punctual, professional, personable and knowledgeable. On the day of service, I am glad I was home as I had to ask the workers to trim some more branches on one tree (they were sticking out much farther than other branches and it wasn't aesthetically good and it blocked a view from my windows) and also had to ask them to cut off a single large branch on another tree that looked really bizarre after the other trimming they had done on it. A week or so later I ended up trimming some branches off a third tree that were sticking way out beyond the other branches and were overhanging the sidewalk into my house. Positives included being worked in much sooner than expected; the crew was pleasant and cleaned up all the branches they cutDeborah R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Retail Neighborhood Hardware Store Since 1954. Many of our customers are referred by other Home Centers and area Hardware Stores.Recent Review:I try to support local businesses but I will never go back to this place. Awful quality and the worst customer service (angry owner) I have ever experienced.Tom W.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS USED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ADDITIONAL CONTACT DEBBY.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Seven Mile
- West Chester
- Kings Mills
- South Lebanon
- Blue Ash
lawn mower repair shops in Liberty Township
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA MOWERSPO BOX 746
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman Service4569 Huston Rd
- Al-Joe's Pet & Garden Centers Inc173 N Brookwood Ave
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Altaquip100 Production Dr
- American Producers Supply Co., Inc.10770 Kenwood Rd
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- ART'S LAWN MOWER REPAIR, LLC2088 MILLVILLE OXFORD RD
- Austins Lawncare and Landscaping
- Auto Savers430 Center St
New Richmond, Ohio
- AAA MOWERS
- Gross bros. Auto repair
- Gross bros. Auto repair
- Liberty ServicesPO Box 412
West Chester, Ohio
- Liberty Services
- Neighborhood Lawnmower Repair6105 MADISON RD
- Neighborhood Lawnmower Repair
- T.J.'s service & repair8104 Blue Ash Rd
- Teak Wood Construction and Landscaping, LLC.2338 St. Rt. 131
- The Davey Tree Expert Company- Cincinnati & N Cincinnati6065 Branch Hill Guinea Pike
- Toolworks10175 Harrison Ave
- T.J.'s service & repair