Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Nova, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Nova
- Fredericksburg BuildersOver the years we have undertaken many renovations to the homes in which we have lived. To do the renovation of our patio room into an all-season room, we spent a month interviewing six different builders and getting estimates. We liked how thorough Fredericksburg Builders were in discussing with us our ideas for our all-season room. We were also impressed with how they itemized and presented the contract to us. They offered ideas, and listened to our ideas and revisions throughout the planning period. When we finally decided upon the plans for the renovation their construction supervisor was very thorough in going over the contract to make sure that we were all on the same page. Their estimate of the cost was the most economical of all the contractors we interviewed. Once the construction started, the crews arrived on time to begin the demolition of the old patio enclosure. From that point forward, all materials for the construction were delivered on time and on site for the crews to promptly begin work. All of the crews that worked on our project had a good work ethic, were polite, and cleaned up the site after their workday. Crews were diligent about not damaging our rubberized surface around the pool area by having plywood covering the area throughout the project. The heating system was somewhat of a challenge. We had hot-water radiant heat in the floor of the existing family room. For the new addition, we wanted to extend the radiant heat to the new portion of the all-season room. The heating contractor, Alpine Heating, evaluated the existing system and devised a means of connecting the radiant floor heating to the existing water boiler. All the crews were knowledgeable and efficient. They did an outstanding job laying the new tile after they had ripped up the old. The siding, doors, and windows were installed skillfully. But, what was really impressive was that they retrieved some of our old exterior bricks to finish off the fireplace in a manner we never expected so that it is a feature of the new all season room. The gate to our fence around the pool which the new all season room faces when finished looked like the original. What was exceptional was how the construction supervisor was always on top of things, willing to listen, and was concerned with how the end result would meet our expectations! We can only say that the addition of the new all season room far exceeded our expectations
- Curry LumberVery fair pricing. Good quality. They also put a roof on our house in WVa. And did a good job.
- Lively Builders LLCFirst I requested an online quote from www.LivelyBuilders.com and received it in my e-mail the next day. Then I checked them out at The Better Business Bureau,and found they have an A- rating with no complaints. I really liked how the quote itemized everything I was getting, and had a drawing of my new building. I set up a meeting for them to come to my house and look at my site. They gave me all of the prints I needed for the building dept, and I was able to get my permit without any trouble. After signing the contract I gave my deposit, and within a couple of weeks they came out and built a beautiful barn for us
- Crum Construction Home Improvements and MaintanceHe came out to build a garage port for us. He was paid full for the job he was working on and was also given the deposits for future jobs. He did not finish the job or start the future jobs. I have tried to contact him several times and cannot get any reply. Did no clean up after themselves, but once they received the money just left things the way it were. He was supposed to pull the permits for job, but when I asked about them he would never answer me about them
Garage Builders in Nova
- Business Description:Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discountRecent Review:We built a new house and the yard was in poor condition due to the clearing that was done. Stars & Stripes contoured the yard, brought in topsoil for an almost acre and seeded it. They also moved stone and used it in some artistic landscaping and bedding. The yard looks great despite the dry hot summer. Eric followed up several times during the summer and came back in the fall to add topsoil in a few places and reseed. He went beyond what was expected. I would highly recommend Eric and Stars & StripesSandra W.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Hansen Restoration, Inc. Is a full-service family owned and operated remodeling & restoration company that specializes in high quality home remodeling, as well as restoration. Our company stays at the forefront of not only quality craftsmanship, but design trends as well. As a family-owned and operated business located in Northeast, Ohio, we offer over 90 years of combined experience in the field. Whether you're looking to update your kitchen or bath, build a new addition, or restore your hom..Recent Review:I can’t praise this company enough! They transformed my family room from a dark dungeon to a light and airy room. They replaced old paneling with white bead board and whitewashed the fireplace, making the room look like new in an old houseKathleen M.
- Business Description:We build garage, outbuildings, decks, patios, additions and remolding are the primary projects we do. As a company we want to help you build value in your home or project. We don't view you as a number we view you as a number like some companies do, we want you to come back for all of your needs in the future. We have over 30 yrs of experience in meeting customers needs and will be around for +30 more.Recent Review:Things started great with Jene. Fair price, the deck design we wanted. We hired him. Impressed with day 1 and 2 of construction. Then things slowed. Final project took longer than anticipated, but we were willing to overlook that. The problems came when we expressed some safety concerns. The gate he installed is falling off. The main railing is very flimsy. Someone could easily break through it simply by falling into it. This is a raised pool deck. Gene came and looked at it. He didn’t let us know he was here. He didn’t even text or email after that fact. I saw him leaving, which is the only way we even knew he was here. He told us it’s fine. The wood would swell and it will be safe. We’ve had professionals look at the job, and they too agree; it’s not safe. No surprise, Jene is no longer listed on here. Please save yourself the time, money and headache, and avoid working with Jene Jacobi from All Phase ConstructioTammy P.
- Business Description:I am a home maintenance company and I have been in business since 2002. I pride myself on being honest and dependable and I take pride in my work. I do not believe in creating more of a problem for my customer than they have or leaving my mess behind. If I can't do the job, I tell my customer up front and recommend another honest, dependable contractor. I do use subcontractors - BUT I am always on the job and I only use those who I have done business with for many years. I offer free estimate..Recent Review:He and his 2 helpers were very prompt and cleaned up everything, but the quality of work was poor. Boards left too long or cut too short. Lattice work was terrible. We will need to redo. They were very rough on our other deck wood, leaving gouges. They used a nail gun that left splinters instead of deck screws. Daryl said he would return to look at it but we haven't seen him. All we want from him at this time is one board removed that he cut short, and a new 16' board, and we will put it down with deck screws and cut it to the correct length. We will eventually fix the shoddy lattice work ourselves. Too bad he didn't come back to at least do that much for us. Lost all faith in himJames F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated! Trust, hustle, and quality are what we bring to every single project. We love what we do and take great pride in our foot print in the field! Reach out anytime for questions comments or concerns! Buy overbuilt, not overpriced!Recent Review:Please reach out to me for pictures/videos and copies of all communications with the “owner” Jerrad Barski. March 10 began a kitchen renovation that was supposed to take 3 weeks. I just “got rid” of them May 28. I say “got rid” because this job is not done. I paid to get rid of them and hire someone else that can actually do quality work. Over $20,000 I paid them. They messed up my electrical and my plumbing. They did send someone to fix my electrical after about a month of not being able to use my basement outlets. I had to pay my plumber $200 to fix the plumbing. My walls are a disaster, do not allow them to touch your walls or paint. My backsplash looks like a teenager completed it. My brand new ceiling has dips and grooves all throughout it. My dishwasher was not even hooked up to the hot water nor was it hooked into the drain properly. They covered my plumbing with silicone. My cabinets were installed in the wrong places and I had to have them move them. A full day of work for them is from about 11 to 3 if you are lucky and they don’t work Monday’s or weekends no matter how far behind they are. Jarred Barski attempted to bully me out of paying in full when the job was not done and also told me “I have no more time to commit to your job”. The workers used my shop vac, broke my broom and continued to use my items without even asking. Only one of the workers would clean up his mess when he was here and that was Colton. I saved for 10 years for this, worst financial decision ever to use this company. I am a single mother and a breast cancer survivor. He also promised me he would install one additional cabinet that I bought. Once I paid him he said they were going to the store for supplies for the cabinet and they would return to install it. Never returned. Shocking. Do not use this company!!!!!!! Message me for videos, pictures and copies of all text communicationsMelissa P.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contracting company. We complete entire home renovations for major banks as well as offer our services to residential contracting. We have in-house roofing, siding, and window employees, as well as sub contractors for every other field. Our sub contractors are the best in the area and must pass a quality assurance test before working with us. We warranty all our work and have a A+ rating with the BBB. We also have many testimonials for our services. We are a one ..Recent Review:It went great, we had a few unknown aspects going in with the condition of the frame. They rebuilt the bad section with a reasonable up charge. The rest of the project went as planned and turned out nice.Matt B.
- Business Description:Handyman service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- New London
- North Fairfield
- West Salem
- Westfield Center
garage builders in Nova
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Little Help Around the House Handyman142 Karch St.
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Affordable Home Solutions, LLC4025 Ohio 323
Mount Sterling, Ohio
- All Phase Contruction Company32A Ontario St
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- A Little Help Around the House Handyman
- Hansen Restoration Inc6050 Stone Rd
- Have Tools, Will travel5852 Cleveland Rd. #21
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Holland Remodeling & Building Llc840 Bath Country Dr
- huston's construction6045 bluebell rd
- Hansen Restoration Inc
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- KT Custom Barns LLC5311 County Road 77
- KT Custom Barns LLC
- Lively Builders LLC1315 D. North Wooster Ave Box 73
- Lively Builders LLC
- Ohio Outdoor Structures42 Garfield
- Ohio Outdoor Structures
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Rock Steady Builders, LLCP.O. Box 42
- Rock Steady Builders, LLC