Country Stove & Patio

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2000

6669 Royalton Rd

North Royalton, OH 44133

"Home of the Anyplace Fireplace," Country Stove Patio & Spa is an industry leader in wood stoves, wood fireplace inserts, gas stoves, gas fireplace inserts, gas fireplaces, gas logs, patio furniture fire pits, BBQ grills, outdoor kitchens and hot tubs throughout Northeast Ohio. Country Stove Patio

02/12/2016

Kristen F.

Service repairmen arrived without having final approval/confirmation of service appointment. Upon arrival they contacted the Owner, who tripled the $500 estimate previously quoted. When told "thanks, but no thanks," they attempted to charge for a service call when they did nothing but provide a revised estimate. Discussed with Owner/President who was rude and overbearing. Service employees made comments to me noting the revised estimate was in fact in excess of what is typically charged for a complete new installation.

Description of Work
Provide a revised estimate.

01/09/2014

Connie L.

.. Gave them a Grade of F.........they .ordered wrong part for fireplace insert..no communication on what was happening..i kept calling....said they ordered correct part......then by calling and demanding refund ...... was told they hadn't even ordered the correct part again.......Didn't find this out until 1-9-14..Original order was placed on 11-30-13..... Gave lots of excuses......Poor Customer Servcie..Obviously they don't value their Customers!!

Description of Work
Went into store to order blower for fireplace insert. Part was ordered..Paid in Full for the parts and labor $453.00 Wrong part was ordered..didn't find out until installer came and tried to make it work..he was late due to ? No communication after that..i kept calling..to find out was going on...

11/13/2013

Scott Z.

Very good service - much knowledge on the fireplace. The technician took apart the fireplace and corrected the problem. He also installed a blower fan I ordered from another source.

Description of Work
Technician visited my house to fix my gas fireplace. The Majestic gas fireplace was 8-9 years old and pilot would not lite. The fireplace has not worked for a few years and I could not fix it myself.

09/25/2013

Michelle M.

Installation went great. Very professional and efficient. Product was put in with care and good attention to detail. Operation was clearly and easily explained. Everything was tested to make sure operational and no issues. Gas logs look great and the version we got has a great and quot;real fireand quot; look to it. Very pleased all around. The price of the product was not incredibly high compared to others we looked at but also was not a bargain. Thought the installation charge of $100 was very reasonable vs. other companies I had spoken with.

Description of Work
installed vent free gas logs in our fireplace that had pre-existing gas line. also had to install a small hood over the opening due to short mantle overhang.

01/01/2013

Lorraine B.

Went to Country Stove and Patio to see about replacing our current fireplace's, glass and decorative front. The fireplace would not turn on and was not working. The man we spoke to at the store was familiar with our type of fireplace and stated that it would take major construction to replace the unit. They do service the fireplaces though, and we obtained an estimate and set up a scheduled work time. The serviceman was friendly and professional and did an excellent job. The cost was less than the estimate. How often does that happen? The fireplace is functioning again and looks like new. I am planning on having it serviced every year now that I know it looks so much better sparkling clean.

Description of Work
Fireplace cleaning and tune-up.

09/22/2012

Fred B.

Terrible. We are an elderly couple, polite and with a good attitude. We genereally have good converstions with people who work in stores. This person was a smart a__! Curt know it all answers to genuine inquiring questions. Both my wife and I were disgusted and we just walked out of the store.

Description of Work
My wife and I were prepared to purchase a new gas log fireplace because there was a sale advertised on television with 50% off. It was late in the day near closing time when we had arrived, but we had driven about 20 miles to get there. The saleperson was actually rude. He ranks near the top of my list of unpleasant and useless unhelpful employees. I hope his boss gets wind of this/

02/25/2011

THERESE P.

I purchased it on November 20, but it just got installed a week ago. Unfortunately, there was snow on the roof, which delayed the job. It is installed and working right now. I found them through an advertisement. They were informative. We gave them the measurements of our fireplace, and they were able to tell us what stove could fit there. Our fireplace is extremely large, so only one stove could fit. They helped us gather the accessories we needed. They planned out the job, and everything worked out except for the weather. The fireplace is working nicely.

Description of Work
They installed a fireplace insert.

09/20/2007

PAT & TOM J.

From the time we walked into country stove we felt welcomed. Never rushed or pushed to buy. Everyone was friendly, the job was done professionally, even though cutting through the steel was not what they expected. Installer changed blower from right side to left without us asking because the wall plug on right had 3 items plugged in and we were going to have a new plug installed.

Description of Work
Installed Lopi fireplace insert, chimney liner and cap. Cleaned inside fireplace; we thought we had it cleaned, but they took out about 4 gallons of more chimney scrapings on top of the back of damper!

10/31/2006

GARY H.

Took about one month to deliver. Delivered and placed where we wanted it, even though we were not home. We had shopped around at several different places, and it was the best style and features we wanted, even though the cost was more than we originally had planned on spending.

Description of Work
Patio furniture: six swivel rockers, sling-backs, two with armrests, granite rectangular table, umbrella, table cover. Delivered.

Category furniture sales

05/23/2006

WILLIAM V.

A+.

Description of Work
I purchased a natural gas grill. I paid to have it assembled and delivered. Everything was as I was promised. The grill was covered with moving blankets and fastened to the wall of the truck for safe transport. When the delivery men unload the grill from the truck, they brought a can of stainless steel cleaner and polished the entire grill. They double checks that everything was there and that no parts had shifted loose during transport. Great store, Owner, Sales Reps and Delivery Men.

10/05/2005

GARY B.

CALLED THE STORE IN NORTH ROYALTON TO SEE IF THEY INSTALLED STAINLESS STEEL LINERS TO THE STOVE AND THROUGHOUT THE CHIMNEY. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY DO THAT WORK THROUGH OTHER CONTRACTORS BUT ONLY IF THE STOVE WAS PURCHASED THROUGH THEM. SINCE MINE WAS AN EXISTING STOVE (NOT PURCHASED THROUGH THEM)THEY WOULD NOT SET UP THE WORK. WHEN I INQUIRED AS TO WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP HE WAS VERY RUDE AND SAID HE COULDN'T HELP. THEY COULD OF AT LEAST GAVE ME SOME NAMES OF CONTRACTORS THAT DO THAT TYPE OF WORK BUT THEY WERE OF NO HELP BECAUSE I DID NOT BUY THE STOVE FROM THEM.

Description of Work
NO ACTUAL WORK WAS PERFORMED.

08/08/2005

ANNETTE J.

GREAT COMPANY. THE SALES PERSON WE TALKED WITH WAS VERY INFORMATIVE. ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A SCHEDULING MIX-UP, IT WAS RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY, AND THE INSTALLERS WERE AT OUR HOUSE SHORTLY THEREAFTER. THE INSTALLERS WERE VERY PLEASANT, AND THE WORK PERFORMED WAS DONE IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS MANNER.

Description of Work
INSTALLED A FIREPLACE INSERT AND CHIMNEY LINING.

12/03/2004

ERWIN O.

DOMINIC FEDERICO WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS IN HELPING ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM. HE CERTAINLY WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO BE SURE MY GAS LOGS WERE SAFELY SHUT OFF.

Description of Work
ON A FRIDAY AT 6:00 P.M. I DISCOVERED MY GAS LOGS WOULD NOT SHUT OFF WITH THE KEY CONTROL IN MY FAMILY ROOM FLOOR. I REACHED MR. FEDERICO AT COUNTRY STOVE AND PATIO JUST AS HE WAS CLOSING FOR THE DAY. HE SPENT ABOUT 15 MINUTES ON THE PHONE WITH ME WALKING ME THROUGH THE ALTERNATE VALVE SHUT-OFF ROUTINE AND REMAINED ON THE PHONE WITH ME UNTIL I HAD SUCCESSFULLY SHUT THE GAS LOGS OFF. MY KNOWLEDGE OF GAS LINES IS LESS THAN MINIMAL AND HE WAS EXTREMELY COURTEOUS IN HELPING ME GET MY FIREPLACE SHUT OFF SAFELY. THERE WAS NO CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE. I DID INQUIRE IF HE KNEW WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO REPAIR THE VALVE AND HE DID GIVE ME A TELEPHONE NUMBER BUT DID NOT IN ANY WAY INSIST THAT I USE HIS CONTACT.

03/25/2003

JOAN V.

I BOUGHT THE EQUIPMENT WITH A FIVE YEAR WARRANTY. THEY WILL NOT HONOR THE WARRANTY. THEY HAVE BAD FOLLOW THROUGH. THE OWNER WAS INCREDIBLY ARROGANT.

Description of Work
WAS GOING TO HAVE A GLASS DOOR AND MESH FIRPLACE SCREEN REPLACED.

Chimcare

Chimcare Cleveland is your go to chimney sweep for Ohio! We service the greater Cuyahoga County, Ohio areas. If you’re a homeowner looking for a chimney sweep or in need of chimney repair you have came to the right spot. We offer dependable chimney inspections, repair and masonry services for almost 30 years, and we’re the top choice for chimney sweep and other chimney and masonry maintenance around the greater Cleveland Ohio areas. We also sell and install fireplaces both gas and wood burning. Call today for a free in-home consultation.

Green and Clean Home Services

Best "Angie" service award winner for two years in a row (2019 and 2020)!! , the former name was "Angie's List", now it's "Angie". Our website is - www.greenandcleanhomeservices.com our phone number is - 216-446-2626 Toll Free: (888) 886-4305 Emergency - 216-312-6371 COVID-19 Update- All of our staff and technicians have received the Covid-19 vaccine. WE ARE UP AND RUNNING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), WE TAKE ALL THE PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY SO YOU CAN TRUST US AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR SERVICES- - All our staff and technicians took the COVID-19 vaccine! - Our technicians maintain social distancing regulations, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control, on and off duty. - Our technicians wear face masks, gloves, and shoe covers while in your home. - Our employees will wipe down all surfaces they were in contact with. - Our employees will sanitize our equipment before and after each job and wash their hands regularly. Green and Clean Home Services is a one-stop-shop for air duct and vent cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweep (chimney & fireplace cleaning), chimney & fireplace inspection, chimney & fireplace repairs, chimney cap installation, carpet cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. We found that top-notch customer service and uncompromising quality of service are an absolute necessity for true customer satisfaction. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guaranteeing your satisfaction! Click on the link below- this is the link to our youtube channel, with all our videos. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNIZQ8knp5yT3MmYqQz6e9A

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Fireplaces & wood stoves, gas logs. Patio furniture. BBQ grills. Spas. Delivery & installation.