A-Wildlife & Environmental LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2012

Providing Wildlife Control and Re-Location Since 1998 for 27 Northeastern Ohio Counties. Providing Estimates for Insurance Companies for Damage Caused by Wildlife. We will resolve all of your conflicts with Wildlife in a Humane and Professional Manner....

Titan Roofing & Construction Inc

itan Roofing & Construction understands how important your home and business is to you and the significant investment involved for quality roof installation or roof restoration. As a reputable and professional roofing repair contractor, we offer years of roofing experience that includes a complete and comprehensive range of roof services that are designed to enhance curb appeal, provide energy efficiency and increase the value of your business or commercial property.

Santos Martinez Roofing, Llc

Residential asphalt shingle roofing

Right Now Construction

Improve Your Home with Our Siding, Gutter, & Roofing products, owning a home comes with many benefits. However, there is a lot that falls on your shoulders, as well. From ensuring your property is functional and safe to keeping it looking its best, the responsibilities can feel almost endless. This is where Right Now Construction in Strongsville, Ohio, comes in. Our team of experienced professionals can transform the exterior of your home and make it look new again. Our company does it all from repairing and replacing roofing to installing brand new siding and ensuring your gutters are in working order. Our team is all about providing the exceptional customer service you deserve. We have more than 10 years of experience and always provide you with a finished product you can be proud of. You can depend on us to keep you informed every step of the way and handle all the details. We order all of the materials, use in-house crews, and even handle the permit information to ensure this process is as stress-free as possible. Plus, all of the work we perform comes with a two-year warranty to provide you with peace of mind.

Offers by Right Now Construction  on Angi

07/22/2014

I called, left two messages and they never returned my phone call.

Description of Work
I had birds in my chimney.

Category animal removal

07/03/2014

They were great. When we talked to them, they sounded like that they could help out. Price was good.

Description of Work
They helped get rid of a raccoon.

Category animal removal

06/18/2014

The man who came out was very nice, knowledgeable, and very prompt. I had them come back out several times for the ongoing problems we were having.

Description of Work
They removed some raccoons and did some roofing work.

Category roofing,animal removal

06/11/2014

He came out to find a bat we had spotted. He checked the house to see if there was an issue. Told us how to seal up the house but since there was not a current bat issue, he did not charge us. Just gave us suggestions on how to prevent and gave us a price if he were to seal up the house for prevention. He was very helpful and honest. Didn't try to sell us on a service we could do ourselves.

Description of Work
He came out to check to see if we had a bat problem.

05/19/2014

Very knowledgeable. No more bats!

Description of Work
Bat proofing which included inspecting, sealing gaps, tightening loose board etc.

Category pest control,animal removal

03/04/2014

The real test is if they return when season comes. He was good at following up. He called me because there were different stages of the process and he called me. First he got rid of the bats and then cleaned up after the fact. Just have to wait till the season to see if the bats come back.

Description of Work
Removed bats.

05/23/2013

First, the reason the cost is not listed is because this matter is being handled by our insurance company and we haven't seen the bills, etc., as yet. If and when I see a dollar figure, I will amend this review. Ken Franklin's service was recommended by the company who trapped and removed the raccoon in our attic. We were very pleased, from start to finish with the work that was done. All of the attic insulation needed to be removed, the attic sanitized and the insulation replaced. Additionally, we had damage to one room's wall and ceiling. Two large pieces were cut out and removed, and then replaced. The process also included having a painter match the ceiling's texture on the new piece of ceiling and match the wall paint. Both were done very well. You cannot tell that there ever was a piece cut out of either the wall or the ceiling. This company worked directly with our insurance company so that was another headache they took care of. At this point we are waiting only for the last gable vent to be duplicated, painted and replaced.

Description of Work
Cleaned up our attic after a raccoon was removed.

Category pest control","animal removal service

05/20/2013

He came out on April 1. I was pleased with their service. The price was reasonable. He fixed and sealed the area so that the raccoon couldn't come back. He was very responsive and I thought he was very good. I would use Him on the future.

Description of Work
A-Wildlife & Environmental for the raccoon in my attic

10/18/2012

The service person (Ken) was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He gave me relevant advise and options if problems arise in the future. I would not hesitate to call this company for any type wildlife removal problems that may arise in the future.

Description of Work
There were sounds of what I thought were animals in the attic. The company representative came promptly, did a thorough inspection inside the attic and outside the house as well as on the roof. He did not find evidence of racoons inside the attic, but did find evidence of them (droppings) on top of the roof (perhaps the sounds I was hearing).

Category pest control","animal removal service

06/06/2004

I WAS RECOMMENDED TO THIS COMPANY, WHO RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY AND GOT RID OF THE ANIMALS. I WILL MOST LIKELY BE HAVING ADDITIONAL (PREVENTATIVE) WORK PERFORMED SO THAT THIS SITUATION DOES NOT OCCUR AGAIN. KEN WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE, BOTH OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON. HE CALLED WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD CALL, HE ARRIVED WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD ARRIVE, AND OFFERED HIS PROFESSIONAL OPINION ON BOTH THE CURRENT SITUATION AND HOW TO ADDRESS IT MOVING FORWARD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE IN NEED OF WILDLIFE REMOVAL SERVICES.

Description of Work
I HAD ANIMALS LIVING UNDERNEATH MY DECK AND NEEDED THEM REMOVED.

Category animal removal service

Raccoon Damage, Bat & Raccoon Exclusion, Opossum, Squirrels, Beavers, Skunk & Odors, Wildlife Trapping & Re-Location, Guano (Bat Feces) Removal, Urine & Feces Contaminated Attic Insulation Removal & Replacement, Chimney & Deck Exclusion

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express