A-Wildlife & Environmental LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2012

PO Box 33792

North Royalton, OH 44133

Providing Wildlife Control and Re-Location Since 1998 for 27 Northeastern Ohio Counties. Providing Estimates for Insurance Companies for Damage Caused by Wildlife. We will resolve all of your conflicts with Wildlife in a Humane and Professional Manner....

06/06/2016

Pamela S.

Description of Work
Removed a bat which had gotten in my bedroom

09/29/2015

Rosie & John N.

Description of Work
We called because of a racoon taking residence in our home. He came out walked around the basement, told my husband a couple of things to do to try and coax it back to the way it came in. Fine. I didn't hear from him so I called, and as usual, got his voice mail. Left a message, no return call. Called again and this time he called back, he said he would come back and fix the cover on the chimney and the soffit the next week. Nothing, called him and left another message and asked him if he wanted the job or not and that if I didn't hear back from him, I was going to find someone else. No return call, so I did. I liked the guy. He seemed like he knew what he was doing. While I understand being busy, I DON'T understand not having the courtesy to call. So as much as I thought he was going to be good, I am disappointed in the outcome. Sorry to say, I will remember this for next time. (HOPEFULLY, there will not be a need!!) ;)

Category pest control, roofing

09/17/2014

Jean M.

Description of Work
I had raccoons in my crawl space, they did a lot af damage! The company had to repair the area where they got in and also remove and replace all the insulation. It was a mess and that is why it cost so much! The outside repair has held-even though I can tell the raccoons have tried to come back.

07/28/2014

John K.

Description of Work
Had a great experience with Travis and team. Not only did they quickly eliminate our unwanted guest but they also quickly professionally cleaned and redid the insulation in our entire attic which is a complex structure/design. More impressive was their ability to go through the roof and get the job done in less than 8 hours over a very large attic! Travis and team also found some other roofing repairs they did for free and the shingles matched exactly the color/style of the roof despite the fact that our roof is 15 years old - it was like it never happened. They also ensured we were more than insulated by rounding up with the insulation making sure we were completely happy. Would highly recommend these guys for both critter removal AND attic insulation/roofing repair. Great first time experience with these guys.

Category pest control, roofing, animal removal

07/22/2014

Robert and Kimberly L.

I called, left two messages and they never returned my phone call.

Description of Work
I had birds in my chimney.

07/03/2014

Garry M.

They were great. When we talked to them, they sounded like that they could help out. Price was good.

Description of Work
They helped get rid of a raccoon.

06/18/2014

Andrea B.

The man who came out was very nice, knowledgeable, and very prompt. I had them come back out several times for the ongoing problems we were having.

Description of Work
They removed some raccoons and did some roofing work.

Category roofing, animal removal

06/11/2014

Jennifer T.

He came out to find a bat we had spotted. He checked the house to see if there was an issue. Told us how to seal up the house but since there was not a current bat issue, he did not charge us. Just gave us suggestions on how to prevent and gave us a price if he were to seal up the house for prevention. He was very helpful and honest. Didn't try to sell us on a service we could do ourselves.

Description of Work
He came out to check to see if we had a bat problem.

05/19/2014

Laura H.

Very knowledgeable. No more bats!

Description of Work
Bat proofing which included inspecting, sealing gaps, tightening loose board etc.

03/04/2014

Gary H.

The real test is if they return when season comes. He was good at following up. He called me because there were different stages of the process and he called me. First he got rid of the bats and then cleaned up after the fact. Just have to wait till the season to see if the bats come back.

Description of Work
Removed bats.

05/23/2013

N B.

First, the reason the cost is not listed is because this matter is being handled by our insurance company and we haven't seen the bills, etc., as yet. If and when I see a dollar figure, I will amend this review. Ken Franklin's service was recommended by the company who trapped and removed the raccoon in our attic. We were very pleased, from start to finish with the work that was done. All of the attic insulation needed to be removed, the attic sanitized and the insulation replaced. Additionally, we had damage to one room's wall and ceiling. Two large pieces were cut out and removed, and then replaced. The process also included having a painter match the ceiling's texture on the new piece of ceiling and match the wall paint. Both were done very well. You cannot tell that there ever was a piece cut out of either the wall or the ceiling. This company worked directly with our insurance company so that was another headache they took care of. At this point we are waiting only for the last gable vent to be duplicated, painted and replaced.

Description of Work
Cleaned up our attic after a raccoon was removed.

05/20/2013

Frederick L.

He came out on April 1. I was pleased with their service. The price was reasonable. He fixed and sealed the area so that the raccoon couldn't come back. He was very responsive and I thought he was very good. I would use Him on the future.

Description of Work
A-Wildlife & Environmental for the raccoon in my attic

10/18/2012

S H.

The service person (Ken) was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He gave me relevant advise and options if problems arise in the future. I would not hesitate to call this company for any type wildlife removal problems that may arise in the future.

Description of Work
There were sounds of what I thought were animals in the attic. The company representative came promptly, did a thorough inspection inside the attic and outside the house as well as on the roof. He did not find evidence of racoons inside the attic, but did find evidence of them (droppings) on top of the roof (perhaps the sounds I was hearing).

06/06/2004

RINETTE S.

I WAS RECOMMENDED TO THIS COMPANY, WHO RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY AND GOT RID OF THE ANIMALS. I WILL MOST LIKELY BE HAVING ADDITIONAL (PREVENTATIVE) WORK PERFORMED SO THAT THIS SITUATION DOES NOT OCCUR AGAIN. KEN WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE, BOTH OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON. HE CALLED WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD CALL, HE ARRIVED WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD ARRIVE, AND OFFERED HIS PROFESSIONAL OPINION ON BOTH THE CURRENT SITUATION AND HOW TO ADDRESS IT MOVING FORWARD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE IN NEED OF WILDLIFE REMOVAL SERVICES.

Description of Work
I HAD ANIMALS LIVING UNDERNEATH MY DECK AND NEEDED THEM REMOVED.

Titan Roofing & Construction Inc

itan Roofing & Construction understands how important your home and business is to you and the significant investment involved for quality roof installation or roof restoration. As a reputable and professional roofing repair contractor, we offer years of roofing experience that includes a complete and comprehensive range of roof services that are designed to enhance curb appeal, provide energy efficiency and increase the value of your business or commercial property.

DBugz Pest Control, LLC

D-BUGZ Pest Control LLC provides safe and effective insect and rodent pest control services. Whether you have mice or rats in your attic or at your business location; bed bugs at home, or bees in the backyard, our certified and trained pest management specialists provide discreet and efficient pest control at reasonable rates. We have over 25 years of pest control service experience and the best customer service. We also provide quality service using the best product for each job to give our customer a peace of mind.

Scherer Quality Construction

Owned by James Scherer, Scherer Quality Construction LLC is a business based on integrity. We offer upfront pricing, honest service, and high-quality craftsmanship. Throughout the years, we have gained a reputation for going the extra mile for homeowners which is what our customers should expect with our family’s 50+ years of experience. From small repair projects to extensive renovations, we give every project our full attention. Contact us today for a Free Estimate!

Offers by Scherer Quality Construction on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Raccoon Damage, Bat & Raccoon Exclusion, Opossum, Squirrels, Beavers, Skunk & Odors, Wildlife Trapping & Re-Location, Guano (Bat Feces) Removal, Urine & Feces Contaminated Attic Insulation Removal & Replacement, Chimney & Deck Exclusion