From modern grays to bold jewel tones, there are various color options when painting a living room. Use this guide to find the best paint color for your space.
Get matched with top interior painters in Loveland, OH
There are 143 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Loveland
- Pierson Professional PaintingVery good quality of painting efforts particular for ceilings, walls, exterior siding and trim. Very thorough on finding damaged siding and expert carpentry to replace.
- Pierson Professional PaintingEXCELLENT, these guys did a extremely wonderful job. Very clean, knew what they were doing. I couldn't be more pleased and I would HIGHLY recommend them. Job actually came out better than I expected. Good Job Guys, Keep up the good work.
- AMERICAN RENOVATION MASTERSTim and his team are fantastic! This is the third time we have hired Tim to do work and this time he knocked it out of the park. Our bathroom was stuck in 1993. It is now modern and amazing. Do not hesitate to use this contractor and if he has a long wait, it’s totally worth it. We came in around budget and Tim was great at suggesting helpful modifications
- Tri State PaintingMy dark brown cabinets are now bright, white and beautiful thanks to Nick and Dan who did a wonderful job. They are pleasant professional painters who always arrived on time and took care of everything.
- MEYER BROTHERS & SONS INCThis project is the second time we hired Meyer Brothers & Sons so, yes, we would hire them again. They are good people to work with from concept to reality. The Meyer Brothers & Sons employees show up when they say they will, get their work done, and clean up at the end of each day. We had a daily schedule before the project began so we knew what to expect each day. Their response to email messages and phone calls is great - within a day and most times the same day. The finished project looks professional and magazine-worthy. Everyone we worked with is friendly and shares his/her knowledge to questions in their expertise. They sub-contracted/outsourced electrical, tile, and plumbing work to professionals who were easy to work with too. We had a small project, not related to this work, that the company couldn't take on with this project, so one of the Meyer sons gave us a recommendation for a company they've used who might be able to help us
- CNH PaintingIt went great!! I was really expecting high quality results when I got too searching online and I found CNH Painting they did a great job on my bedroom , hiring again !!
- Murrays MansionEverything went very well, I was very pleased with the work and the professionalism. I Would definitely hire again
- Harrison Terrace MaintenanceThey were wonderful. I was so pleased with the results. They were very professional, they worked from the time they got here up to the minute they left. They stayed focused on the job until it was complete. If I could rate them higher than a 5 I would. I can't praise them or their work enough. I highly recommend them
- CNH PaintingIt was really good I can definitely come to her again the painting was outstanding I can see the hardwork she put in and the time it did not seem rushed 9/10 for sure great detail
- CNH PaintingIt was amazing my room looked good no paint on the floor, looks blended well , and no trouble whatsoever!!!
Interior Painters in Loveland
- Business Description:JANUARY SPECIAL: UP TO 15% OFF; CALL FOR DETAILS AND MENTION UR ANGIE'S LIST AD (513) 578-4466 We are a husband and wife painting company that provides you with an eye for detail in our work, along with speed and efficiency in the flow of the job. You'll always be satisfied with the work providedRecent Review:Painting quality was great and done in a timely manner. Very happy with our new interior paint throughout the house (painted 2 floors of our house).Matt V.
- Business Description:Jose's Painting & Handyman Services is a painting contractor / painter serving the Cincinnati, OH area. Services include Painting, Handyman, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Drywall Repair, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Ceiling Painting, Deck Staining, Textured Painting, Floor Refinishing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Garage Floor Painting, Wallpaper Removal, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling and House CleaningRecent Review:Ever since Jose and his team wrapped up painting our kitchen cabinets and walls this past weekend, we have been in awe of their artisanship. They transformed our 40-year-old kitchen with dated dark oak cabinets into a beautiful, brilliant white! Jose and his team worked their magic and our kitchen cabinets look brand new. This was a big job, requiring considerable detail and workmanship. Yet, Jose’s team got it done in less than three days. Thank you, Juan and Marvin! And thank you, Jose, for going over and beyond the call of duty by painting areas not included in our original agreement to freshen up the kitchen even more. It looks stunning even before the finishing touches of new granite countertops, white backsplash tiling, etc. Jose, you are a miracle worker! A true artist! Before meeting Jose, we searched online reading local reviews of who would be best to give our kitchen a our kitchen. Jose’s Painting and Handyman Services popped up on every single search for our needs. We knew we needed to meet—and when we did, we liked him instantly and knew we could trust Jose with the projects we have. He had good suggestions, good insights—and is a definite problem solver. Andrea at the home office was most helpful coordinating all the details and staying in touch in between. Jose’s on-site team, Juan and Marvin, are the hardest, most dedicated workers. They were professional gentlemen, fast, and very skilled in their craft. And tidy! Without a doubt, Jose and his team should be ranked as one of Cincinnati’s best kept secrets. Looking forward to having them back for additional projects. We’re in good handsAnnette M.
- Business Description:10 employees. No subs. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.Recent Review:It went fabulously! Patty and Rick's Team are punctual, very respectful of our things, never complained and most importantly went well beyond what we expected! Patty's pricing was very fair. We will hire them again for sureJohn B.
- Business Description:Morris Home Improvements is an interior/exterior home and commercial painting company within the greater Cincinnati area. We work with only the best quality paints and stains to provide your home or business the upgrade it deserves. With fair prices and quality painters, you can be sure the job is completed to your satisfactionRecent Review:It was excellent. He did a great job. He was on time. He was very professional. Overall product looked amazing.Nick M.
- Business Description:The Affordable Roofing company provides roof replacement and repair services to the Norther Kentucky, Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus markets. We offer the very best in customer service and products. Our 10 year labor warranty comes with a free 5 year annual inspection each springRecent Review:The service was fantastic. They were friendly, quick, and clean up after they were done. I would recommend them.Patrick K.
- Business Description:Here at G.C. South Star, LLC, we provide a variety of painting services to suit your needs. Whether you are in need of our services for your Cincinnati home or office, we will work one-on-one with you to learn more about what you're looking for. Our team of painting professionals have years of experience in the industry, and know how to get the job efficiently done right. we also broadened exterior carpentry service repair the damaged parts or if necessary change the parts that are bad in one..Recent Review:Jose and his team were very prompt and worked extremely hard. They took special care to make sure everything was properly covered and taped off before they started. This was a big job as I had wallpaper throughout my upstairs and even on the ceiling in one of the bedrooms. It came out very nice and Jose and his crew even fixed somethings that weren't on the original list. I would definitely recommend them and will rehire them when I am ready to repaint the downstairsKevin B.
- Business Description:Get your project done today, interior painting, exterior painting, wall patches, water damage, residential as well as commercial. You name it, we do it. Our expert painters are ready to work with you as soon as you give us a call or email us for a quoteRecent Review:It went real well. They was in and out within 8 hrs. They did great work. I’m going to hire them again in the near future.Antonio c.
- Business Description:Quality full service painting company providing all necessary services from preparation to completion of interior and exterior painting projects.Recent Review:My dark brown cabinets are now bright, white and beautiful thanks to Nick and Dan who did a wonderful job. They are pleasant professional painters who always arrived on time and took care of everything.Jeanne S.
- Business Description:Custom Colors Painting has over 20 years in business and we specialize in Interior & Exterior residential painting. We also do Drywall Repair, Refinish work along with Deck, Fence, Log Cabin, and Cedar Siding Staining, also we do Pressure Washing and Sealing . Custom Colors Painting emphasizes all prep work so that your paint job will last. We take pride in the work we do as well as customer service.Custom Colors has also been a multi year Super Service Award winning companyRecent Review:When he came for an estimate, Dave Anders of Custom Colors left us with high expectations; his crew exceeded them at every turn. The Highlights 1. Professionalism: Detail-oriented and professional, but not uptight. 2. Dust control: very good 3. Clean-up: every day 4. Noise level: Quiet. Probably the quietest contractors we’ve ever had in our home. 5. Ease of working with: Easy to work with and have in our home 6. Punctuality: showed up on time, all day, every day until the job was complete. 7. They work until the job is complete NOT to a deadline- meaning, if your job takes longer than estimated, it’s because they are being thorough. But they honor the flat rate quoted up front. They don’t cut corners or rush the job to get to the next one- quality is paramount. 8. Cost: Competitive pricing for a top quality job. 9. Value: excellent The Backstory Walking into our new home after closing, we discovered that the sellers painted AROUND the furniture and artwork… in a mismatched shade of the drabbest tan color to boot. Moments later, when we had yet to recover from seeing the furniture and art outlines on the walls, we saw that the drywall job was apparently done at night with the lights off… We knew we needed expert help, as we found ourselves living in the middle of the worst drywall and paint job one could imagine. We began the search. One highly-rated and recommended painter finished his walk-through and advised us to get a drywall contractor in first to do the extensive repairs and then call him in for an estimate for the paint job. Still others left me unconvinced that they could make our drywall nightmares disappear. Enter Dave Anders of Custom Colors. From the first minutes of Dave’s walk-through, I could tell that he is the real deal: competent and professional. He was unfazed by the shape our drywall was in. He discussed his emphasis on prep work as the foundation for a great paint job. He left us with high expectations- and his crew exceeded them at every turn. We were focused on repairs of the obvious cracks and drywall issues. Dave’s crew spent a full week repairing every flaw on our walls. The big stuff- absolutely. But they also inspected the walls, ceilings, crown molding, and trim carefully for more minor damages, and repaired them all. They checked their own work thoroughly, re-doing any areas which didn’t meet their high standards. The net result is that our house underwent a remarkable transformation, like something out of a magazine. Dave and his crew took our drab, dingy, damaged home and made it beautiful. We are already in the process of scheduling them to paint the exterior of our home, and then our finished lower level. The Details Areas painted: Entire main floor of house, approximately 2200 square feet. * Entry way * Sitting room * Living room * Kitchen * Dining area * Laundry/Mudroom * Hallway * Powder Room * Master Suite * Stairwell to second floor * Open stairwell to lower level * Walls, ceilings, doors, baseboards, door trim, french door, fireplace mantel, and built-in bench with shoe cubbies in mudroom. Prep work: The prep work took a full week. The crew found flaws (cracks, holes, damage) we didn’t even know existed. Their mudding technique is superb, and they take great care with dust control. The paint job Due to chemical sensitivities, we needed to specify a particular low-VOC paint (Sherwin-Williams Emerald). Dave and his crew were exceptionally careful with things I hadn’t even thought of, like primer, ultimately using the flat version of our paint as primer with the exception of two small areas of stain that they could not hide without primer. For that area, they used a no-odor, low VOC stain-killing primer, and only after opening windows, and plastic-ing off the doorways. They then painted over it as soon as it was ready, and I suffered no ill effects from that, or any other part of the paint job, due to their careful efforts. The paint job itself is beautiful, and flawless. We have some areas that are a more difficult to paint: they handled them with ease. Their woodwork painting is exceptional: our mantel and french door are beautiful. Our other doors were so ugly we had originally said no to painting them as we thought they were hopeless, and planned to replace them. When we saw how beautifully they painted our walls, we asked Dave about the doors. He assured us they could paint them- so we had them paint the doors as well. The paint job is beautiful- the doors look brand new, and so much nicer than before, with none of the sagging or running of paint we have seen on painted doors before. They are very careful with examining their own work to find the touch-up areas. We have found nothing needing touch-up or re-do since they left- a first for us. We are not easy to impress with paint jobs: we have had painters over the years who have ranged from ok to reasonably good, but non who were impressive. My husband had worked his way through college painting, so he has skills, and knows the difference between a good paint job and an excellent one. We’d all but given up on ever finding truly excellent painters- until Dave and his crew at Custom Colors transformed our home. We cannot praise them highly enough, and we are looking forward to our exterior paint job with them. A note on color selection: Previously, I have not been good at picking interior colors that complement the fixed elements in the rooms, and that flow together from room to room. It wasn’t until we sold our last house, that I began to understand this concept, when realtors told me that our bedroom colors clashed from the viewpoint of the hallway, and we’d need to repaint all the bedrooms before we could list our house. For this paint job, I took some time to read some blogs as well as interior design magazines. I looked at hundreds of paint sample chips. I learned that to have a truly beautiful home, one that looks like it stepped out of the pages of House Beautiful, the wall colors must complement the fixed elements in the rooms (floors, cabinets, etc) as well as the furnishings. Choose the colors that complement those elements, and the rooms will look beautiful. Another crucial element is ceilings, doors, and trim. The stark white ceilings in so many homes do not complement wall colors well. While often overlooked by the average homeowner, one look at real estate listings online will demonstrate how prominent ceilings appear in room photos. Ceilings with stark white “ceiling white” paint stick out like a sore thumb. Comparing these photos to ones in interior design magazines, you’ll see that many designers love and frequently use a white by Benjamin Moore called White Dove (Decor White). A similar, slightly warmer white by Sherwin Williams is Alabaster. We chose SW Alabaster for our ceilings, trimwork, built-ins, and doors. This white complemented both warm and cool tone colors and looks more elegant and refined. The stark “ceiling white” that had been on our ceilings, trim, and doors clashed with our warm-toned floors and also clashed with the warmer-toned colors we chose. While not clashing with the cooler toned colors, the stark white did not complement or enhance those colors in any fashion. The ceilings and trim made all the difference. The colors we chose (all Farrow-Ball colors color matched by Sherwin-Williams) all looked beautiful - but looked even better when the ceilings and trim were painted. This was the element that truly makes our rooms look like something out of an interior design magazine. For our walls, all of the colors we chose were Farrow-Ball colors, color-matched by Sherwin-Williams. All but one color (Sudbury Gold) were spot on, but we liked Sherwin-Williams version of the color, and decided to move forward with it. I had quart samples from Sherwin Williams for the color matches and painted poster boards (2x4) to use as swatches to compare with furniture, floors, cabinets, in different lights throughout the day and on sunny versus cloudy days. This is an important step in choosing color. We did not choose our white from Farrow-Ball as whites are the hardest to color match exactly, and you can get some unwanted undertones popping out (green, mint, yellow, purple, pink….) so we chose our white from Sherwin Williams. SW Alabaster is a warm, almost off-white that “reads” white against both warm and cool-toned colors. It has very SLIGHT yellow undertones, so against a bright white it will look creamy (not yellow), but against colors, warm and cool, it looks white. For color-flow throughout the home, it is hard to beat Farrow-Ball colors. Their palette is limited - 132 colors (including whites) in their standard collection along with 8 new colors in their California collection. Additionally, most of their colors are muted with the addition of grey or brown- this is the key that makes all the colors coordinate and flow throughout the home. We chose a range of warm and cool colors, and they all go well together. To help make sure of this, the poster board swatches were laid out together with the colors from adjacent rooms next to each other. This allowed us to see the color flow. My husband was a die-hard neutral paint colors lover before this paint project. So much so that we have always had neutral colors in the main areas of our homes for over 20 years. Now, we’ll never go back to neutrals. The difference with colors that complement the furniture and fixed elements is transformational, and well worth the work of choosing the colorsJoyce B.
- Business Description:We are family owned business. Give Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling a call to tackle those jobs you don't want to bother with or just don't have time to do. Let our family meet yours. We look forward to working with youRecent Review:We've had Dadstasks do a number of projects for us over the past 6 years and they have always been very reliable, friendly, and efficient with the work done well at a reasonable price. We asked them if they could come over quickly to replace a few bathroom tiles that had come off. Not only did they do so quickly, and did nice work with the sealant and wall & trim paint touch-ups too, but they did the work for free. Such a pleasant surprise, which is indicative of the caring they have for their customersKathleen F.
Deals in Loveland for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Painting over old wallpaper is possible—under the right circumstances. If you’ve had all you can stand of that pink floral wallpaper your home's previous owner fell in love with in 1999, it's time for a refresh of the paint variety. Here’s how.
From stone, tile, wallpaper, or paint, discover different accent wall ideas for your space.
Find interior painters in
- Blue Ash
- Terrace Park
- Kings Mills
- West Chester
interior painters in Loveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 1-800-Water Damage6749 Gilmore Road Suite A
- 180 Home Design328 Mcclure Rd
- 25th Hour AssociatesPO Box 15952
- 360 Painting of Cincinnati10911 Yorkway Ln
- 3D Home Services, Inc.5209 Angel Dr
- 4 A Cure Flooring & Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 621020
- 4 Dry Out Inc3320 Creek Rd
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements3161 Place St
- A AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR2608 Barthas Pl
- A Brighter Look Painting LLC6620 Ashley Ct
- A FINE LINE PAINTING CO1534 SUTTON AVE
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- A New Look4615 North Ridge Dr.
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A touch of grey Painting3519 Debolt Rd
- A&B Contracting 9603 Lackawana Ct
West Chester, Ohio
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A+ Home Improvement418 Millboro Springs Dr
- A+ Painting118 Howman Ave
- A-1 Super Cleanpo box 358
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- ABA Services, LLC2620 Cornwall Dr
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- Above & Beyond Roofing Masters LLC1170 Kahn Ave
- Absolute Glass LLC607 Spring St. D
- ACE PAINTING2818 LAFEUILLE AVE
- Ace's Home Renovations7464 Auglaize Ct
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- Ackermann Painting
New Richmond, Ohio
- Acme Lock & Hardware925 Main St
- Adam & Sons Painting
- Adams Real Estate Management LLC5697 Marmion Ln
- Adkins McGee Custom Painting919 RoseTree Ln
- ADRC Services3965 Poole rd
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- agoodpainter.com310 Nightwind Dr.
- Agricola Redesign3 VILLAGE SQ
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- All American Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC9907 Man O War Cir
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- All Done Home Repair & Projects, LLC10146 Elmfield Dr.
- all pro painting219 Mindy Ln
- All Set Construction8553 Island Pines Dr
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allstate Exteriors LLC106 S Main St
- AM Smith Construction LLC108 Pleasant St
Mount Orab, Ohio
- Amelia Floor Store151 East Main Street
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION9900 Sullivan Rd
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMERICAN RENOVATION MASTERS8441 Edgeview Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- AMERICAN REPAIRS & PAINTING5652 BEE LN
- American Visionary560 S State St.
- Americaspaints1557 Jefferson ave.
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Any Day but Tuesday952 Palomar Dr.
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Apke Carpet Care3104 Spring Grove Ave
- APPLY RITE4419 Linden Ave
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- Around the Clock Painting146 Market St
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Around The Way Painting1419 Kingsley Avenue
- Artisan Decorative Painting6011 Bridgeton Manor Dr
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- ARTISTIC IMPRESSIONS402 E Main St
- Ashford Enterprises7791 Joan Drive
West Chester, Ohio
- Ask & I painting
- ASPINWALL PAINTING3949 LOVELL AVE
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- Athens Painting301 South High Street
Rising Sun, Indiana
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- Aultz Premier Painting5796 Newtonsville Hutchinson Rd.
- AW Painting & Coating5756 Hazel Dr
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements
- B & B PAINTING2870 BUTTERWICK DR
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B & E Decorating Ctr3712 Winston Ave
- B A S CONSTRUCTION LLC5581 GARRETT DR
- B&C Painting
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Bacher's Window Cleaning5874 Whippoorwill Hollow Dr
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Baker Home Improvement & Landscaping
- Barker Roofing33 Donald Dr. 1
- BARRETT PAINTING & DECORATING5222 BRIAR RIDGE DR
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- B & B PAINTING