All American Home Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2018

We offer expert interior and exterior painting and staining for residential and commercial properties with fast, friendly service. Pressure washing is available, as well as installation of exterior siding. We use only highest quality products purchased locally. We are a small, owner operated local business with qualified workers, and have been in this business since 2008...

A Painters Touch & More

With over 8 years of professional painting experience, I am here to address all your interior and exterior needs and dreams you may have. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts.

A-1 Home Improvement

over 25 years experience Free estimates 10% Senior Citizen Discount Fullly Bonded and Insured We do roof repairs Commercial Rubber We handle insurance claims

Mandy Aandewiel

Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. I paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. I also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. I've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painter and have been told I'm the best they know. I've been painting both interior and exterior for approximately 10 years.

12/11/2018

Brad is a high quality painter who does phenomenal work! Very professional and enjoyable to speak with. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior painting

10/12/2018

Excellent! Everything was very high quality. He worked hard the entire time he was here and got everything done in a timely fashion. He was also very friendly and dependable. We would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Painted our bedroom, bathroom and closet. He painted the walls and the ceiling.

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate my work! -Brad

10/11/2018

Very good! They showed up when they said they would and completed the project within the time frame. We are very pleased!

Description of Work
They painted a loft and down stairs for our business.

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to be of service to you! -Brad

interior/exterior painting and staining, power washing, other services available... please ask ts!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal