Sick of streaks? Cleaning mirrors with vinegar can banish your cleaning woes. Here’s how to clean a mirror or window with vinegar.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Findlay, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Findlay
- CleanServ Carpet and Janitorial LLCI can't express how much we appreciate what clean-serv did for us.All I can say is call clean-serve and get the job done right. Thanks again from Gods storehouse
- Dirty Deeds Cleaning Service, LLCAmazing they got my rentals in top notch condition after recent construction. They showed up on time and did a knock out job.
- Mari & A Mop Cleaning ServiceVery detailed cleaning. Tops of cabinets, behind furniture, etc. all covered. Very pleased with result.
- I Love CleaningCalled and left a message, no return call. Went ahead and called someone else and they returned my call within the day.
- Handy House CleaningSet up and cancelled on me 3 times. Never did the job. Should not be advertising in the Findlay, OH area if they don’t have people to do the jobs.
Last update on April 25, 2020
House Cleaning Companies in Findlay
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Wax paper can do more than press flowers or make dough-rolling easy. Check out these clever uses for wax paper in the kitchen and in all the rooms in your house.
Cleaning a shower is as easy as 1-2-3. Learn how to clean a shower and keep it looking great to avoid moisture and mildew.
Find house cleaning services in
- North Baltimore,
- New Riegel,
- Columbus Grove
House Cleaning Companies in Findlay, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Firestorm Movers & Cleanouts2400 Bright Rd
Findlay, Ohio 45840
- Firestorm Movers & Cleanouts
- Whitners Moving LLC5240 Franklin St Apt 305
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
- Whitners Moving LLC
- AAA Standard Services, Inc4117 South Ave
Toledo, Ohio 43615
- AAA Standard Services, Inc
- Classic lawn and landscape237 State St
Bettsville, Ohio 44815
- Classic lawn and landscape
- I Love CleaningPO Box 875
Mc Comb, Ohio 45858
- I Love Cleaning
- P&B Cleaning21552 rd i21
Cloverdale, Ohio 45827
- P&B Cleaning
House cleaners that service Findlay
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.