The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Edon, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Edon
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteCOMPANY DID THE JOB ON TIME AND WE WERE MORE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS THIS YEAR THAN WHEN WE USED A DIFFERENT COMPANY. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE HOME WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE, THEY BILLED US.
- Loop Asphalt Service LLCThe project went very well. I sealed asphalt driveways while employed by a five-employee company in the summers when I was on break from college. So, this review will be very critical because I expected nothing short of a perfect job. The Loop crew showed up on the Firday morning they were schedule to do the job. They told me immediately that they wouldn't be able to seal my driveway that day due to the approaching rain storms. But they would prep the driveway today and finish it on Monday, i.e. the next work day. A team of two men began the prep work by using a weed eater to edge the driveway. They used a big blower on wheels powered by a lawnmower-size engine to remove all of the debris from the surface. I could see an open flame under the pot of tar on their trailer. They used hot tar to seal the cracks, which was one of the main reasons I selected them as my provider. They sealed all of the big cracks with hot tar and were meticulous, going over them several times when necessary. Then, they packed up and left. Their prep work wasn't perfect; very good, but not perfect. Over the weekend, I used a big lawn edger on wheels with a blade, not a string, to cut a "V" in the turf along the edge of my driveway and parking lot. I used a triangular-bladed hoe to remove the grass and soil from the "V". I wanted to expose the edge of my asphalt driveway to be sealed along with the surface. I used my leaf blower to clear the debris. I purchased some crack filler from Lowe's and applied it to some of the cracks, which I thought might be too wide to be filled properly by the sealer, or were not filled completely enough by the tar to make them flush with the surface. A two-man crew returned as scheduled on Monday morning. They used their big blower again to clear the surface and backed a big truck up my driveway. The truck obviously had a big tank of sealer on it, also a gasoline powered pump to pump the sealer through a long hose, which ended in a six foot long pipe with a nozzle at the end. The nozzle could be adjusted to output an open flow of sealer, or a spray. They pumped a flow of sealer along the entrance to my garage and other areas requiring a high degree of detail, where overspray couldn't be tolerated. They then used a brush to spread out the sealer in those areas. After the edges were cut-in, they adjusted the nozzle and sprayed the sealer on the rest of my asphalt. The Loop crew did a beautiful job. They put caution tape across my driveway at the street and put their advertising sign in my yard. I received an invoice in the mail (net 15) for the agreed upon price a few days later. I sent my payment the same day and was happy to do so. Spraying the sealer doesn't cover small cracks as well as when the sealer is spread with a brush. So after a few days, used a little more of my store bought crack filler to seal the little cracks that the spray didn't fill. End result: Perfect Job! I highly recommend Loop Asphalt Services; you won't be disappointed
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- Marvin HamlinI got a couple of bids from reputable contractors. My primary criteria was hot patch sealing of wide cracks followed by a high quality seal coat job. Marvin had left unsolicited bids (written on his business card) at my home for the last couple of years, but I had never used him before. I met with him on a lunch hour and he gave me his bid on-the-spot. It was the lowest and best bid. And and my impression on meeting Marvin was that he was a hard-working and honest man who offered to do the thorough job I required. BUT I contacted him close to the end of the sealcoat season, and he had a lot of work in his queue. But, about 2 weeks later, he did the work and did a great job. He missed a couple of wide cracks (because he ran out of hot patch) and he came back about a week later and finished those, without question. I would absolutely recommend Marvin to anyone. Marvin works out of his home, he does not have a business location to my knowledge. He used one helper to assist when he did my driveway
- McKee PavingI requested and was given an estimate for both a concrete and asphalt driveway. I actually received several estimates, but Mckee Paving was the only company that performed the estimate while I was there. They took the time to make the driveway as appealing as possible and to complement the curves in our brick walkway. When they came out to install the driveway, my wife and I changed our minds several times during the time that they were excavating the driveway. They were very polite and honored every request that we had. They had to remove two trees close to the driveway, and my wife commented that you would have never known that the trees were ever there. The driveway meets the brick walk and brick steps in many places. The asphalt comes right up to the bricks and looks amazing. They said that they even perform the routine maintenance such as sealing, and repairs if needed. So, I will definitely call them back when I need to have the driveway sealed
- JIM NICKELL & SON BLACKTOPPINGThey showed up early on the first day and did all of the excavation and basing. They paved and finished the job the following day. It could not have gone any smoother and we are really happy with the driveway. Their price was way below any of the other three bids that I had.
Driveway Pavers in Edon
- Business Description:**CALL us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 30 years of combined experience in the concrete business, D&M Concrete specializes in creating the dream home you love to relax in. *Please only CALL us directly via phone! We are able to get back to any voicemail right away!Recent Review:The workmen had the old patio out and a new patio poured in one day. The next day two men came out to cut the concrete and then they were done. The new patio is beautiful and we have been enjoying the outdoor space ever since the work was completed. The workers were fast, professional and did an excellent job. I would recommend this companyScott R.
- Business Description:Fire Side Homes and Excavating is a company built on the idea that customer satisfaction and quality should be top priorities. All work is either performed by or directly supervised by the owner himself. Fire Side Homes and Excavating is fully insured and a member of the Richland County Chamber of Commerce. A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau.References are available upon requestRecent Review:Job went very well. The guys who did the on-site work with the equipment were very efficient, very capable, and very much willing to accommodate owner wishes. There was slight confusion about the terms of the contract. Nothing major but I would suggest that such a contract be as detailed as possible and the owner should be sure to obtain a copy that has the signature of the appropriate business representative so there is as little confusion as possible about the terms of the contract. <br /Fred F.
- Business Description:Service oriented private business serving a wide aray of customers on many tasks/projects; personal or private services, construction services, business services, financial services etcRecent Review:Horrible craftsmanship. He did not order the materials as draws were paid, then wanted more money to order materials. Installed a boat lift as part of the project, it was not installed to spec and dropped our boat. The seawall steps have washed out from rain. Left trash, building scraps all over the work siteAbby G.
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. ..Recent Review:unknownKenneth K.
- Business Description:Brennstuhl Construction Inc has been serving the North Central Ohio since 2001. We provide concrete services for all residential and commercial needs. We are fully insured and will stand behind our work. Our main goal is, and always will be to provide complete customer satisfaction with every client we service. Contact us today to find out why we are considered the area's best
- Business Description:Blacktop sealcoating and striping for driveways, parking lots and tennis courts.Recent Review:Great!! They were finished in less than an hour and did not slop sealer on any other surfaces, and workers were very friendly and professional.George H.
- Business Description:Family-owned and operated, Quality Paving in Greenfield, Ohio, has worked hard to provide homeowners and businesses throughout the Tri-County area with the finest in asphalt paving services. We understand what an asset professional paving is to your property or new construction project. Expect the very best in service and results at a great price when you call Quality PavingRecent Review:<p>Had some initial issues with rain and weather as it is hard to put down asphalt in water but Matt and his team did an excellent job and it looks better than ever. Paid a lot of attention to details and even rolled out the yard before they left where they had to park their equipment. Very professional from estimator to owner and team members and very nice people to work with. They quoted me a price and had to do a little extra and charged me the exact quote. Would highly recommend them based on total experience.</p> <br /Kevin T.
- Business Description:????Recent Review:They provided a quote and service on the date that they committed to. The driveway looks great - they edged and took some special care with a few spots that were worse that the rest of the driveway. They were very nice to work with and I would hire them again! <br /Linda R.
- Business Description:Sealtek Asphalt Sealing is a sealcoating and striping company serving Ohio with over 20 years of experience using high quality sealcoating products.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Pleasant Lake
- West Unity
- Saint Joe
driveway paving contractors in Edon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & M Concrete LLC11212 Notestine Rd
- D & M Concrete LLC
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- KLM Pressure Washing14438 County Road 13
- KLM Pressure Washing
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- PNN Maintenance, INC324 Carroll RD
- PNN Maintenance, INC
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing311 E Lincoln St.
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100