Cleaning a painted deck is easy—if you know what you’re doing. With the right tools and technique, your deck will look as good as new. These simple tips can help keep your deck looking great for years to come without flaking or chipping the paint.
Get matched with top deck cleaning services in East Palestine, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local deck cleaning services.
Recent Deck Cleaning Reviews in East Palestine
- Q M R RemodelingJeff was very professional, on time, did all this work in just 2 days. He was willing to do some other small jobs that I thought of along the way with a smile. I thought the cost was VERY reasonable. I recommend Jeff highly.
- JS Residential, LLCIt was great! James and his partner really helped out with our backyard issues, including deck remodeling and hauling materials.
- Diligent PaintersDilligent Painters arrived when expected, went about their contracted work, asked for critique of their work and left NO mess or residue behind when they exited the job site. They did what we expected of them in a professional and friendly manner. Recommended.
- MC NAMARA'S PAINTINGHe called back the same day and explained to me that he was between two jobs now, and couldn't get to me for a few weeks. I explained that was fine. He came out to our home when we were not home and left an estimate at the front door in a plastic bag in case it rained. He was completely honest with us about the job. He gave me two quotes. The first quote included replacing all of the spindles on the deck. The second quote he gave us didn't include this because he was very honest in telling us they were still in pretty good shape
- Donnadio PaintingIt went great he was done in approx. 2 days. did everything we ask of him. did a great job and also told us who to get for other services. Nice person, a clean job and was very nice to deal with.
- Advanced Deck Cleaning & Restoration SystemsI first contacted the contractor in June, 2011. The owner, Bob, came to my home, described his multi-step restoration process and I provided him with a $500 security deposit to start the job in July or early August. I didn't hear from Bob for several weeks after I signed the agreement and called him to determine when the work would begin. Bob told me (when he returned my call) he would be coming to my home the following week - - - which was mid August. Bob's folks arrived (as he said) and began the cleaning process. His workers were polite, hard-working and respectful of my property. The contract dictated the payment terms which were a 25% security deposit, 50% after the cleaning process was done and then 25% upon completion. When I first discussed the project with Bob I thought he would reinforce the railing and/or other lose items during the restoration process. Additionally Bob said he would replace any boards that were bad or worn including post caps. I guess my expectations of reinforcement were different than Bob's because his workers used nails vs. screws to apply support and left gaps between the flat surfaces. When I pointed this out to Bob he told me the supports were supposed to be pleasing to the eye vs. fully functional. I was more concerned with the gaps between the braces ( he pointed out during the assessment) which was why I wanted the solution to begin with. Ultimately the braces did add stability but aren't the solution I wanted to correct this problem. Additionally, Bob's team didn't replace the post caps. Another troubling experience for me was that Bob and//or his team seemed to show up with little/no notice which was a bit troubling to me. Overall, they did a good job. The communication between the contractor and me wasn't ideal from my perspective. Also, I may have had different perspective of what they would do from a reinforcement perspective so I can't fully fault them for not doing what I thought they should do. To sum up, they do good work but you may need to stay in contact with them and set clear, written expectations (apart from the agreement) to ensure the job will be done based on your criteria
Deck Cleaners in East Palestine
- Business Description:Professional - Clean - Reliable Owner-operated, fully-insured interior painting company servicing homes and businesses in the Greater Pittsburgh and Mercer area. Based in Harmony, PA, we are just 5 minutes north of Cranberry Township. We are eager to earn and keep your business, so please call or email for a free quote. We are devoted to ensuring every customer's full satisfaction. Give us a call todayRecent Review:I couldn't ask for a better experience. TJ was fantastic. He took on my son's bedroom which had a hand painted mural on all four walls. He came on time, sanded, primed, painted and finished the job on time. He was very professional, detailed and very clean. I already have my next project scheduled with Sharp Edge PaintingMARY ELLEN G.
- Business Description:Well seasoned Carpenter Extraordinaire, 35 years experience in the building industry. Experienced assistant carpenters/ 4 employees. We do not use sub-contractors, with the exception of heavy equipment. We also build beautiful additions to your home .We have an architect we use to get certain projects approved for buildingRecent Review:It was good. He did an excellent service and quality work. He did a good job. He was nice to work with.Brent h.
- Business Description:We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.Recent Review:Dusty and his crew did an amazing job with our deck, replacing an old (and lesser quality) plastic ceiling with his more durable and beautiful aluminum system. Dusty was incredibly responsive, giving us detailed quotes in person and via email. Once his crew was able to reopen for work (he was temporarily closed during the COVID-19 closures), they immediately came out and completed our large deck project in a single day! The attention to detail that Dusty and his crew are capable of is impressive - they were able to make the patio under deck even more usable by expanding the coverage of the ceiling, moving the drainage and downspouts to a better location, and installing a soffit to the outer portion of the deck that not only looks great but also keeps birds and other critters from getting in. Overall, we couldn't be happier. Highly recommendedTodd K.
- Business Description:I specialize in: * General repairs * Flooring * Fencing * Decks * Interior remodels * Siding * New roofing and repairs * We offer a wide range of repairs, new builds/installations, and small handyman repair services. Veteran owned and family run business with over 15 years experience. Sole owner/Proprietor. What I do is what we love and we treat your home like it is our own. Give us a call you will be glad you didRecent Review:Came and did job quick. Not sure how well it works as we havent had a lot of rain lately just quick rain. Only time will tell. I put no, because I'm getting the rest of the stuff done I need through family and myself and after that, plan to sell housePhil H.
- Business Description:Small local business with low overhead that allows us to charge less than most bigger companies. Services include Interior Painting, Gutter Cleaning, Basement Remodels, Bathroom Remodels and Kitchen Remodels. We give free estimates up to a 20 mile radius all others will be a 25$ trip fee All estimates will be hand written and detail oriented to customers specificationsRecent Review:They knew they had to be here by 8 each day so my wife to let them in and get to work on time but was 35 minutes late the 1st day and 10-15 minutes late each subsequent day. The drywall patch work is not smooth or blended in well and you can easily see where the work was done. Painting was even worse. Wall to ceiling lines were totally messy and nowhere near straight. Had visible roller marks all over the walls, numerous spots were you can see through to the color they painted over and there is drywall dust embedded in the paint. They obviously sanded the drywall repair on the ceiling while the walls were still tacky. They painted a dark basement stairway with no extra lighting. Needless to say it doesn't look good. Had them out twice to correct the issues and the wall to ceilings lines are much better, but they never managed to fix the rest. I finally gave up Will never use again or recommend to anyoneKevin O.
- Business Description:Customized Vinyl Sales was established in 2001. We offer ALL styles of fencing (wood, vinyl, aluminum, chain link) as well as wood and vinyl decking. We carry products that are leading the industry. We take pride in our work and craftsmanship, and integrity with customer service. Call us today for your free estimate! Additional phone number 330-457-134Recent Review:Great to work with. Very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Price was less than 2 other quotes received. No problems at all, and would definitely recommend!Jim G.
- Business Description:WE ARE A FULL SERVICE LANDSCAPING/MAINTENANCE COMPANY THAT CAN HANDLE ANY SIZE JOB
- Business Description:When it comes to residential there nothing we don't do
- Business Description:Company in business since 1996. I have contracted for F.E.M.A, H.U.D. Possess a Federal Contractor license, hold an Associates Degree in Electrical Technology, Formal training in Masonry 1000+ hrs, Have Formal training in Plumbing 1300+ hrs. Worked on Historical Monuments. Can handle all general home improvements and new construction.Have New Lead Certifications required by E.P.A . My Company is a close knit organization and all my employees hold a Degree or Certifications directly related to..Recent Review:HIGHLY RECCOMEND MRD ( CHRIS ) TO ANYONE!!!!!!!! WE GAVE HIM KEYS TO THE HOUSE AND THEY WORKED WHILE WE WERE OUT EVERYDAY EVEN SATURDAYS!!! CHRIS HAD KEYS TO OUR HOUSE NOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD GIVE THE KEYS TO STRANGERS??? WELL THEY ARE THAT TRUSTING AND WORTH EVERY PENNY, THEY WILL DOING WORK FOR US AGAIN AND AGAIN WE KEEP UPDATING OUR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL B.
- Business Description:We are Clean Sweep Powerwashing. We are family owned and operated for the last two years. We have a brand new top of the line system that will give you the best cleaning avaliable. We have steam or cold water washes avaliable also. We do great work for a great price. We accept cash or check and we like to be paid after the job is completed. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and all of are estimates are always free. Thank you and have a great day
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck cleaner articles
It’s important to protect a wooden deck from the elements, as it weathers rain and sunlight and daily wear and tear. When deciding between paint or stain, consider the look you want, the protection you need, and the time you have to apply it.
Deck maintenance is vital to protecting a wooden deck. Cleaning, staining and sealing a deck after pressure washing will add years to its lifespan. Protect a deck by following these deck maintenance tips for cedar and other types of wood materials.
Find deck cleaning services in
- New Waterford
- New Springfield
- New Middletown
- North Lima
- East Liverpool
- Beaver Falls
deck cleaning services in East Palestine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Falcon General Contractors, LLC5547 Mahoning Ave. Suite 335
- Falcon General Contractors, LLC
- Glacier Fence1537 Price Rd.
- Glacier Fence
- Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings328 Lang Road
- Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings
- J & H Remodeling & Construction149 Bouquet Ave
- J & M Residential Repair, LLC95 Queens dr
- JC3 Builders256 N Colonial Dr
- Jet Soak Power Wash1440 Churchill Rd
- JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc.4130 Market St
- Johnston Construction Services LLC801 Country Manor Drive
North Lima, Ohio
- Jones Remodeling LLC1141 Shawnee trail
- JR Capital Group, LLC3510 tod ave nw
- J & H Remodeling & Construction
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Makis Home Improvement LLC2260 E Arms Dr
- Master Design Builders, LLC.7127 Mill Creek Blvd.
- Maz Contracting128 S Shadylane Dr
East Liverpool, Ohio
- Mobile WashPO Box 166
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers1564 Adelaide SE
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers
- Ohio Construction Services624 1/2 Maple st.extension
- Ohio Construction Services
- Pressure Mate LLC371 W Harvey St
- Pressure Mate LLC