Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Coshocton, OH
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Coshocton
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairThis service was very convenient. He's got everything right there in his truck. He was professional, knowledgeable, and worked on our mower for about an hour. I would recommend him to anyone who needs lawn equipment serviced/repaired.
- Buckeye Mower RepairSo Angie's List is making it basically impossible to edit my previous review. This review should take the place of my original and it should be disregarded: After an initially rocky start to the whole process, the owner of Buckeye Mower Repair and myself were able to come to terms, admit that we'd both been hasty in our judgement of each other and ultimately schedule an appointment for my mower to be looked at. Not only did he show up early, he was very cordial and was clearly committed to solving my mower issue despite any previous hang ups that either of us had. I will put it out there for all to know...I was not an easy nor understanding customer at the end of our initial series of scheduling conflicts. I was wrong to call the whole thing off. The owner was able to narrow down the issue to what he believes it to be and parts were ordered. Even though I'm quite a distance from his usual route of travel, he offered to come back and put the part on for a very reasonable cost. Being the type to want to fix everything myself, I told him I'd like to take a crack it first. He seemed happy that I didn't retreat into the house while he worked and showed an interest in understanding more about my mower and how to fix it. With me, this isn't about money, it's about my desire to be self sufficient in all things around my house. If I feel I'm in over my head I will gladly call Russ back as he clearly knows what he is doing and is good at it. It didn't take him long to figure it out and I am eager to recommend him to anyone with mower problems. I am certain I'll be requesting he come back and tune my mower up at some point in the future. Update* - The new part I needed arrived on Tuesday and I was able to get it installed. I had one minor issue but Russ was able to help me out via text message and I was able to use a functioning mower again for the first time in weeks. I can't thank Buckeye Mower enough for the assistance, clear through to the end! Thanks again Russ, not only for diagnosing my mower problem but for giving me the chance to be another happy customer. Not only did you prove very helpful with my mower, I've also learned about how to be a little more understanding and patient
- Mast-LepleyThey are excellent. The people we have dealt with are just been great and responded anything we were ask them to do. The price was fair. I would use them again. I never found anything that I dislike about their service. Their people always answer any of your questions and they are always responsive whether you go to parts or whether you go to service or whether you go to sales. They are just a great company as far as communication with the customer
- Mower MedicHe showed up when he said he would, got it done in a week and charged what he said he would charge, not one dime more.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe only issue is that when I call, it usually takes them longer than I would like to get out here. That is I am calling them because my mower does not work and I need to work right away and I am not very patient. I would tell a friend about them.
- Duncan's Engine RepairAwesome, Great Job. I asked if they could do a fast turn around on this job so that I could make use of a window of time that I wasn't expecting to have and they really stepped up completing the tune up much faster than expected.
- SUGARLOAF POWER EQUIPMENTVery well. They obtained parts other companies could not obtain. Professional and courteous. Slightly higher price is worth it for quality parts and service.
- JD Equipment MarionMy husband was mowing our lawn when our John Deere riding mower broke. I called another company and they were two weeks behind so I was told by a friend that this company does an excellent job. They came our the next day and were very professional. They said they would have it back in a week. We got our mower back in four working days. They did a routine maintenance and fixed a broken cable. They were professional, reasonable and did an excellent job
- SUGARLOAF POWER EQUIPMENTI would still recommend this place, they are professional and courteous. I think my case was just lack of finding the root cause of the stripping gear.
- WESTERN AUTOthe store is kind of like a sears but a lot better they are a little bit higher but they will bring it to you're home hook everything up you don't have to do nothing and they won't leave until you are happy
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Coshocton
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Hartville Hardware is a Home Center unlike any other. With 7 acres under roof, it is the largest independently owned hardware/home center in the U.S. Featuring an 1850 Sq. Ft. idea house that was built almost entirely out of products that were made in the U.S.A., Hartville Hardware is so much more than a hardware store, it is a destination where you will find everything you need for your home improvement needs. Other key areas include a brand new Farm and Pet area that has feed for your cat, ..Recent Review:It went perfectly, the installer were wonderful and the job went smooth.Barbara D.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Duncan's Engine Repair offers a wide selection of lawn & garden equipment, lawn mowers & parts. We also stock obsolete and hard-to-find parts. Just ask!Recent Review:Awesome, Great Job. I asked if they could do a fast turn around on this job so that I could make use of a window of time that I wasn't expecting to have and they really stepped up completing the tune up much faster than expectedJohn G.
- Business Description:Lawn and Landscape Supply, Small Engine Repair, Power Equipment Sales and Service, Sand & Gravel, Limestone, Mulch Manufacturing, Tub Grinder Service, Recycled Concrete and Asphalt, Trucking Service, Pipe Sales-Doublewall & SDR35, Safety Wear, Hand Tools, Rock Salt-Bulk & BaggeRecent Review:They sold me a 20 ton load of washed gravel that was full of dirt and mud, which is now caked up all around my landscaping so thick that we will have to remove the rocks to remove the mud. They refused to provide a refund or to remove the mud. They told me they'd replace the gravel if I paid the cost to dig it up and return itCraig K.
- Recent Review:Excellent service - they picked up the mower, performed the work, and brought it back to me cleaner than the day I bought it.Andrew M.
- Business Description:Non brand specific; Services all makes & models of equipment. Decent in stock supply of common/popular parts. Fast (usually within 3 days shipping on custom parts orders). No need to try to load messy/dirty equipment in a car or trailer; I can come to you? Mobile service, without extra fees! Basic consultation & certain tune up, preventative maintenance is charged a flat rate. Have been in business since 1994
- Business Description:HBH Repair And Service is a sole proprietorship owned and operated by Heath B Howell. The company policy is that any repair over $400 requires 50% down at the time of the estimate, upon customer approval. Upon customer approval, a written service contract will be offered. Any and all portions of the written contract will be adhered to and HBH Repair And Service has the right to terminate the service contract at any time. A detailed invoice will be provided to the customer at the time th..
- Business Description:we are a small family owned business. we accept cash/check/and major credit cards. pick up & delivery avail.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Loretta Helber.Recent Review:The service went well. I would use them again if needed.Paul E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Coshocton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. Carter Enterprises458 S 3rd St
- A. Carter Enterprises
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Blue Ridge Builders
- Duncan's Engine Repair6871 Pondlick Rd
- Duncan's Engine Repair
- GLEN'S SURPLUS SALES14 E SMILEY AVE
- GLEN'S SURPLUS SALES
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Safe Shield LTD1219 Tische Road
- Safe Shield LTD