Olivia's Cleaning

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3302 Silverdale Ave

Cleveland, OH 44109

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

house cleaning202144113
3 bedroom loft 2 1/2 bathroom deep cleaning.

I clean commercial and residential properties and disinfect them completely with Sanicide a cleaner certified by the state of Ohio to kill COVID-19. Before I begin I go over a checklist with the homeowner to identify exactly what they would like Cleaned as well as any specifics they would like done. I have been cleaning professionally for 8 years and take pride in my work and reputation so be assured that I treat every house as if it were my own....
Move in cleaning  project

house cleaning

202144113

house cleaning (22)floor cleaning (4)movers (1)

11/17/2021

My mother and I were moving to another state and needed both of our houses cleaned and ready to sell. I mentioned to Olivia some concerns I had regarding my gross unfinished basement, but she said it was nothing she hadn't seen after several years of doing house cleans. Olivia sent pictures of both the houses after each clean and they looked fantastic. Would definitely hire again if I were still i...

Description of Work
Move out house clean

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

06/03/2021

I'm not satisfied with the service. She was late many times. She brings her mother to do the cleaning and one time she did not show up at all.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. I feel that I was upfront with you as far as scheduling is concerned and which employee I bring with me to clean. If you ever need another cleaning please call and I will give you a 10% discount off any cleaning.

02/19/2021

Very well. She was responsive, made sure she addressed areas I wanted her to focus on, and was thorough. She'll be back every two weeks.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

10/07/2020

Very well,a job well done. The apt was spotless, & smelled so fresh!

Description of Work
General House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

07/10/2020

She was Fantastic, very friendly and did a wonderful house cleaning. Will definitely. have her again.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

07/05/2020

Excellent service! Olivia is very thorough, flexible, and friendly. Goes above and beyond. We have hired her repeatedly.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

06/20/2020

She is great and is coming twice a month. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

05/31/2020

Person was very nice stated she was doing a deep cleaning for which she charged 175.00 we were disappointed and will not have her back. She was asked to provide a list if what she was going to do but none was supplied with her contract for what was done in the time she was there did not fall under what we would consider a deep cleaning. No walls were wiped down no ceiling fan blades cleaned no win...

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

I provide a check list to every client. A paper copy and thru email or text. When I arrived to this property the client stated verbatim that a paper copy was not necessary. After the cleaning was done we walked thru the house. To address anything the client didn’t like and she only presented one thing that she was not happy with. Which was a base board behind the garbage can. And I corrected it. T...

05/22/2020

Olivia was very open and eager to tackle this job and she did an excellent job and was a joy to deal with. She and her helpers dove right in took care of it like champs.

Description of Work
Cleaning a Chicken Coop

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

03/12/2020

They were good and I was using them every two weeks sine the last time that I purchased a new house last May of 2019.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

My business offers residential and commercial cleaning centered around every clients specific needs.

My business does not offer laundry service.

PayPal