Job Rite Mower, LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2003

Small engine and outdoor power equipment sales, parts and repair shop. Pick up and delivery available. NEW OWNERSHIP OCT 2012 - NEW SHOWROOM, MORE PARTS, SERVICE & EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE. NEW STAFF HAS OVER 80 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SMALL ENGINE POWER EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY!...

Family First corporate LLC

My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

07/13/2017

Went fine, but took five weeks to complete, when originally told three weeks.

Description of Work
Lawnmower repair/tune up

07/11/2017

I would never use these people in future

Description of Work
Drive cable on snowblower needed repair along with leaf blower that needed tuneup. Walked in door counter person having difficult conversation with customer on phone. She finally wrapped up and I advised what I needed, she advised my snow blower would sit for 2 1/2 months, my leaf blower three weeks. When I questioned the logic she first said couldn't guarantee, they'd both would be looked at same time, then denied every saying 2 1/2 months. Did not leave equipment. When I tried to get owners name and contact number I got a run around from an employee.

06/24/2017

very well. They were extremely busy. Called and got "in line" over the phone. Took the mower in 2 weeks later. Got the mower back 2.5 weeks after that. It took a while but they even offered a "loaner" mower so that I could keep my lawn mowed. They had mowers lined up everywhere in the small shop. If you need it fast, you might want to try somewhere else. If you want it fixed properly and at a fair...

Description of Work
Needed to have the carburetor rebuilt.

06/25/2015

TERRIBLE! This company has had this riding mower for over 15 days now, they just delivered it today but it wouldn't even start at least it was running when they picked it up initially. They just loaded back onto the truck and was taking it back to their shop. I will keep you informed as the saga continues.

Description of Work
Picked up riding mower that was stalling after 15 minutes of cutting grass.

05/16/2013

The experience was very good. They had the job done when they said they would.

Description of Work
They did a tune up and oil change in my craftsman lawn vacuum and chipper shredder.

01/23/2013

No complaints. Overfall very good experience.

Description of Work
Took snow blower in for repair. Both cables snapped that connect to the handle to engage the blade and tires. Also needed a tune up. Was advised tires on my snow blower were recalled. Ordered replacement tires and installed for free. Expected bill to be much more. Very friendly. Will certainly take my mower there this spring!

12/07/2010

Took snow blower in and they found the problem a week ahead of schedule

Description of Work
Problem researched and resolved. Determined that snow blower was beyond repair

11/27/2010

They called me with a quotation (as I requested) before doing repairs on the older snowthower. They quoted $125 to repair it, and I thought that was too much for a snowthrower that I wasn't convinced would last that much longer since it was so old. The newer snowthrower worked, but it just needed a new scraper blade and pull-rope as well as a general tune-up. They quoted $175 for it, which I thoug...

Description of Work
I took 2 snowthowers to Job Rite, a Toro single-stage for repairs and a tune-up, and another very old (20+ years) Toro single stage to get a quote on how much it would cost to get it working again.

08/17/2010

I called on the phone, they gave an approximate price and time of delivery. I took it in. A couple of days later, it was set and the price was about where they said it'd be. It was an extremely fast turn around. I had it back before I needed to mow my lawn again.

Description of Work
Lawn mower repair

04/22/2010

Job Rite did a good job. Dropped off mower and it was ready a week earlier than I was told when dropping it off. I like that because my grass was getting long. I would recammend this outfit to anyone.

Description of Work
I brought in mower for a spring tune up.

Category lawn mower repair

Lawn mower, tractors, trimmer, snow thrower, chainsaw and more parts and repair for most major brands. Parts and repair service for any small engine. Sells new mowers, trimmers and snow throwers. Brands include Troy-Bilt and Ariens.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express