DUCTWORKS INC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2003

Ductworks, Inc. provides professional cleaning of residential and commercial air conveyance systems and dryer vents. Your phone call is important to me and will always be answered the first time to answer any questions or concerns. Thank you for your attention....

Green and Clean Home Services

Best "Angie" service award winner for two years in a row (2019 and 2020)!! , the former name was "Angie's List", now it's "Angie". Our website is - www.greenandcleanhomeservices.com our phone number is - 216-446-2626 Toll Free: (888) 886-4305 Emergency - 216-312-6371 COVID-19 Update- All of our staff and technicians have received the Covid-19 vaccine. WE ARE UP AND RUNNING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), WE TAKE ALL THE PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY SO YOU CAN TRUST US AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR SERVICES- - All our staff and technicians took the COVID-19 vaccine! - Our technicians maintain social distancing regulations, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control, on and off duty. - Our technicians wear face masks, gloves, and shoe covers while in your home. - Our employees will wipe down all surfaces they were in contact with. - Our employees will sanitize our equipment before and after each job and wash their hands regularly. Green and Clean Home Services is a one-stop-shop for air duct and vent cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweep (chimney & fireplace cleaning), chimney & fireplace inspection, chimney & fireplace repairs, chimney cap installation, carpet cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. We found that top-notch customer service and uncompromising quality of service are an absolute necessity for true customer satisfaction. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Click on the link below- this is the link to our youtube channel, with all our videos. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNIZQ8knp5yT3MmYqQz6e9A Note - Minimum visit is $91/$99, depending on location. Coupon prices may vary depending on customer location. Air duct cleaning coupon is for $189 up to 1,400 sqft house.

Offers by Green and Clean Home Services  on Angi
Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

A.G.I. Pro Services

Additional DBAs - D.L. Akin

10/09/2019

Tom was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained the process and kept us informed how it was proceeding. It had been 15 years since our last cleaning, so a lot had accumulated. He was able to get it all - no easy feat. We have many pets in the house, so it was important to get a thorough duct cleaning before the heat goes on and the windows are closed for the winter. Would highly recommend...

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for your time and review. I'm glad you are happy with our service and I enjoyed the variety of pets in the home it was a treat. Tom Mawby

09/28/2019

Great experience. Tom and his assistant were very courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Cleaned all air ducts and dryer vents. They made sure everything was cleaned up before they left. Well worth the time and money. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Air Duct and Dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

I apologize for the delay in responding to you but I truly apprecite your review. It was a pleasure working with you and ypur wife. Tom Mawby

08/26/2019

Excellent experience. Tom was very professional, patient and responsible. Ducts had not been cleaned for at least 15-20 years and the dryer vent was totally clogged. Tom took time thoroughly cleaning the ducts and dryer vent. A photo is attached - you can see how much junk he took out! ... for the first time after I moved in, I didn’t smell anything from the dryer while it’s running... Couldn’t be...

Description of Work
Excellent work

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

So sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you so much for your review and I'm glad we finally got that dryer cleared for you. Tom Mawby

05/23/2019

Nice guys, worked clean and efficiently. Tom is responsive and I thought the price was very reasonable. My old dusty house immediately felt fresher

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Hey thanks do much for your review it is very much appreciated. Tom Mawby

03/16/2019

Excellent experience. Timely response to my request for a quote. On the day of the project the owner walked me throught the whole process and pointed out issues/ things he noted along the way. Very happy with the results. Ducts had not been cleaned for at least 15-20 years and now our furnace /heating works much better! Also did dryer vent cleaning (I used the free coupon offered)

Description of Work
duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

I'm glad you are happy with our service and I look forward to working with you again. Thank you, Tom Mawby

11/20/2018

very well, cleaned all ducts, dryer also! cleaned up so you didn't even know they were here!

Description of Work
air and dryer duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much for your input it is much appreciated. Tom Mawby

10/23/2018

Excellent. I strongly recommend you hire this company to clean your ducts.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

10/22/2018

Tom and his crew were great. They were thorough in their work, conscious of making sure the work areas remain clean and were careful with removing/installing all vent covers. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Air Ducts Cleaned

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated.

10/18/2018

Expensive but they did a very very good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned my air ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for your time it is much appreciated. Tom Mawby

08/15/2018

The job done was about as good as it gets. I can summarize Tom's competence in five words: Competent Honest Environmental Respectful Knowledgable

Description of Work
Clean Air Ducts

Category air duct cleaning

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL AIR DUCT & DRYER VENT CLEANING.

Heating and cooling as well as asbestos removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover