Custom Home Improvement Co

Founded 1957 • With Angi since April 2002

4.3

Custom Home Improvement is a family run busines that has been serving the greater Cleveland area for 63 years. Our older employees have the experience to do the job righr the first time. Our prices are more affordable because you deal directly with the owners not a salesman....

Ohio Gutter Solutions

With over 5 years of professional gutter repair, replacement, and gutter guard experience, we are here to meet all your gutter needs.

Offers by Ohio Gutter Solutions  on Angi
Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi

09/19/2016

Jeff M.

My garage floor was a mess. After 50+ years of Ohio salt my floor was pocked and crumbling. I had Custom Home repair the floor by leveling and adding a top coat of cement and filler then cover with their Epoxy Coating. The result was fantastic. I was able to order custom colors and flakes sizes to me preference. One year later it still looks new and is a snap to clean. A great product.

Description of Work
Garage floor repair and coated with Color Flakes

Category replacement windows,garage builders

10/25/2014

Jeanne F.

They did a fantastic job. They did a super job. They did a good job. They're not the best windows but they're sufficient.

Description of Work
We just had the windows done in one of our houses.

Category replacement windows

05/23/2014

Jeff M.

Job well done! Their sales representative (Dan) - walked us through every facet of the rip-out-the-old and installation of the new windows and door... and his team followed the process to the "T". We are very happy with the professionalism and quality service (and product) we received. They measured twice and cut once!

Description of Work
Installed new windows throughout the house and a new sliding door leading to the back patio.

Category gutter repair

02/18/2014

Elizabeth J.

They are very good, easy to work with, timely, helpful and they do their job. It is a good company. Their price is reasonable.

Description of Work
Custom Home Improvement Co. installed a drain for me in my garage.

Category garage builders

01/26/2014

Sean M.

The installs were mostly ok. But this is a company that would benefit from a secretary! The owner did our estimates and we signed a contract. He said they'd start in 2 weeks...then a guy came to install the front door. I heard nothing else for another couple of weeks about the siding. When I called they scheduled dates. Then they rescheduled. They took a day longer than estimated on the siding, then never called me about scheduling the gutters. One day randomly gutter guys showed up. Surprise! We had also agreed to have them replace 3 storm windows and randomly got a call that the guy would be there that same day...he showed up over a week later. They drilled through wires while installing insulation and broke a pot while doing gutters and we had to bring the items to the owners attention. The housr looks great, but the experience was very frustrating.

Description of Work
Gutters, gutter covers, siding, insulation, front door replaced

Category gutter repair,siding

06/06/2013

Elaine S.

I liked the materials that they used. The guy was here every day until the job was done. They showed me a choice of materials and they worked within my budget. Their price was reasonable as well.

Description of Work
I have used Custom Home Improvement Co for bathroom remodeling.

Category home remodeling

03/26/2012

Norman H.

They were okay. They subcontracted out pieces of it, it seemed like they were more of jobbers, and didn't want to do the work, themselves. The people that did the gutters did it wrong, but, they came back out, and got it right, although it took a long time. It seemed the people that put in the gutters weren't familiar with this part of the country. I give them high ratings and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They came in September.

Category gutter repair

03/07/2012

Lorraine K.

It's a family owned business and they have good customer service.

Description of Work
They removed the old door and installed a new one.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms

08/02/2011

Diane R.

Daniel Bialosky was very professional. He was fine. He came out and did the job. He was not really a talker but he did the job well. His price was reasonable. I will use his services again in the future. I will be calling him for another window this year.

Description of Work
I used Custom Home Improvement Co., four years ago. He replaced windows and two doors for me at that time.

Category replacement windows,doors

07/05/2011

kevin M.

they came out ahead of schedule,we thought wow these people must really be good. then they proceeded with the (destruction)construction. their idea of some little paint chips around where the old windows came out were way way different than we expected. will take a carpenter to repair.they wore us down can't even bring ourselves to call them back again. don't know who to reccomend for windows but stay very clear of this company

Description of Work
absolutly the worst window company you could ever choose.

Category replacement windows

Windows, siding, doors, gutters, roofing, bath remodel, sunrooms and gutter covers.

Fiber cement & hardi plank siding.

Check, Financing Available