ABC Trapping LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

7312 Maplewood Rd

Cleveland, OH 44130

ABC Trapping LLC is licensed through the Ohio Department of Wildlife to remove nuisance wildlife from your home and buisness. We have years of experience, to obtain the maximium performance from our techs in a discreet manner. We use humane methods for the saftey of people, pets, and not to

04/19/2017

Chris M.

Called the number listed and a rude guy picked up said "this isn't the right number". He then just hungup.

Description of Work
None. Wrong Number

01/13/2015

Nick M.

05/14/2014

Sandy Y.

Description of Work
I called and received a voicemail message indicating that her was no longer in business.

04/15/2014

Matthew W.

It went fine. Everything worked out. They were very reasonable. They called back right away.

Description of Work
I used ABC Trapping LLC for animal removal services.

04/15/2014

JEAN N.

Going out of business. Not accepting calls.

Description of Work
Going out of business. Not accepting calls.

04/01/2014

Mary Ann B.

Unfortunately, (unknown to the trapper) another squirrel found entry two days later by eating through the sealed hole. We were able to coax it out and reseal the hole. Overall a good job. Would use again; however, I hope I never have a need. It was "nuts" dealing with these squirrels jumping from the roof into trees.

Description of Work
Trapped and relocated 3 squirrels that took up residence in an overhang of our roof. Prompt response, humane capturing and relocation. Closed up the hole.

03/14/2014

DONALD & CAROL N.

I was happy with his work. The price was reasonable, and he seemed very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
We heard scratching behind our attic wall. He came out and set traps throughout the attic, basement and garage.

03/02/2014

Helen T H.

Brian came out within an hour of being called late on a Friday. We had been hearing noises in the walls and finally discovered a raccoon in the closet by the heating unit! Brian immediately blocked his entrance into the closet and set traps to catch our unwanted visitor. Within 2 days the trap worked and no more noise. He was so nice and very respectful of our home--cleaning up every bit of mess and even mopped up the water from snow on his boots. EXTREMELY reasonably priced and great attention to details. Would recommend to ANYONE!!

Description of Work
Gave me back peace of mind!

09/17/2012

joyce E.

On 2 separate occasions we had a bat flying around in our house. I called several companies to give me an estimate to eliminate this problem. The first company to come out wanted $2,000 to correct the situation. David Simko of A-1 Animal Removal came out the day after I called him. He couldn't have been nicer. He examined our home for possible bat nests and said he would be back in 3 days. When he came back he spent quite a bit of time at our home building boxes with pipes for the bats to get out but not back in, which he installed in aeas where we saw the bats or anticipated bats were. He caulked all around the areas where the aluminum gutters, downspouts and siding met the brick. installed screens over the attic vents and caulked other areas we hadn't even discussed but that he said needed to be done. He did a good job and was very reasonable. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
stop bats from getting into our house

08/11/2012

Katherine D.

We had heard noises in our walls/attic. Brian came within an hour of being called and did a quick assessment, then placed traps in our attic. When it was determined that smaller traps might be needed, he returned the next day and placed several smaller traps. After finding one dead field mouse elsewhere and figuring that that must be the problem in the attic, since nothing larger was in the traps (despite the bait being eaten), we took his advice and placed some store-bought rodent control products in the attic. He also placed a screen inside our roof vent, and a chimney cover. The price was very reasonable. We did not have to pay for any animal removal since nothing was captured.

Description of Work
Traps were placed, the chimney was capped (even though it didn't afford much access to our house, but better safe-than-sorry), and the roof vent was screened. No animals were captured.

07/28/2012

Bonita S.

The service went pretty well. If it hadn't been for him, I'd still be having this problem. He had the correct diagnosis. Everyone told me it was rodents, but he was right on the money with it being birds. I thank him for that! He was very thorough and took the time to find out what was going on. I called him for additonal help, and wasn't able to get ahold of him.

Description of Work
He found a hole in the chimney where birds were coming in.

07/18/2012

mary S.

He showed up on time and was efficient. His prices were reasonable as well.

Description of Work
We used A-1 Animal Removal LLC to removed raccoons from apartments we manage.

06/13/2012

Susan G.

I had a dead skunk in my backyard. Very nasty smell. I called animal control (they wanted me to bag it and put it by the curb) I did call other places, some of which are on Angies list, said they would be out tomorrow or the price was too high. A-1 was professional quoted me a price, told me when they would be at my home.The young man was on time, drove up, put his gloves on, grabbed a garbage bag, headed for the backyard was done in two minutes, put the dead skunk in the back of the truck. He even took $15.00 off the price he quoted me. Gave me some tips on how to deal with the odor, what products to buy and where to buy it. Just wonderful, I'm very pleased and so are my nieghbors.

Description of Work
The young man pulled up to my house, put on his gloves, took the garbage bag into the backyard, bagged that dead skunk in less than two minutes and took him away.

06/23/2011

Dorothy G.

We called many, many animal removers and none wanted to help because the animal was dead. Those that did want to help gave us estimated service dates of up to one week away. One company we called said it was $189 to come out and he "may or may not" be able to help us. A-1 came within an hour after we called. The also have 24-hour emergency services.

Description of Work
We had a dead animals in the wall of our home. After calling MANY animal removal services, we finally called A-1 Animal Removal. They were the only one who said they would come out and help. David (Owner) and John did a thorough examination of the room and the roof top. They drilled some holes, but said the next step would be to start tearing down walls in our house. David explained to us how the process would go and what to use in the meantime to combat the horrible order. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to us. They were great and I recommend A-1 Animal Removal highly.

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Parks Tree Inc

Parks Tree is "Climbing to New Heights" in the Tree Care Industry. We provide residential and commercial tree service. We strive for exceptional customer service and a combined commitment to healthy tree care and environment. Click on a picture below to learn more about us.

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Nuissance animal removal, pest control, home repair & prevention, landscaping, tree trimming & deer netting

Domestic Animal Removal