Wards Painting

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

11837 Aquilla Rd

Chardon, OH 44024

Specializing in Interior and Exterior Painting. Reliable, Great with Communication, Efficient, and Ready to help transform your home! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today....

interior painting (4)house painting (2)

07/25/2021

The project went well. Once the crew started they stayed on it every day for 4 days and completed the work. I felt that my lawn, shrubs, patio were well protected and left in the same condition as when work was started. Rob Ward had me walk the job with him a few times to assure there were no spots that I wasn’t happy with. I’m pretty detail oriy so I found a few, but they were quickly addressed. ...

Description of Work
exterior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/25/2021

06/24/2021

It was excellent. They were prompt and efficient. They showed up when they said they would. The cost was very competitive.

Description of Work
They did interior and exterior painting.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/02/2021

Rob always makes sure his customer is happy! My job was finished in a timely manner and at a fair price!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

06/02/2021

Rob and his team were wonderful! They were very professional and hard working. I would highly recommend them for your painting needs. Rob went above and beyond for every job at our home.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

03/05/2020

Mr. Ward was great. He did a nice job, I would hire him again & hope to in the near future!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Residential and Commercial Interior and Exterior Painting Services Ceilings Concreate Sealants Pressure Washing Deck Staining Fence Painting Hang and Finish Drywall Wallpaper Removal

We do not install wallpaper

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover