Bluegrass Landscapes - Irrigation & Lighting

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 1999

Bluegrass Inc is a full service design/build landscape comapny. We specialize in landscape installation, lawn sprinklers, landscape lighting, holiday lighting, patios, decks and walls as well as water features. We have been in business since 1994. We employee an average of 25 to 30 employees. Primarily service Stark, Summitt, Wayne and Tuscawarus Counties....

Riggs Farm & Fence Services

Riggs Farm & Fence Services

Riggs Farm and Fence Services proudly serves it's customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

08/13/2018

If you need any work done on your irrigation system, this is the company to call. Very knowledgeable and prompt. They treat you like you are their only customer! Highly Recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation head replacement

12/04/2016

Mark did a great job. He was on time, friendly and completed in less than 1 hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterization of irrigation system

12/04/2016

Kenneth did a great job. He was thorough in his explanations and the sprinkler repairs went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation spring start-up and replacement of 3 sprinklers.

CATEGORY landscaping

06/28/2016

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

10/07/2013

Bluegrass is great. They're fabulous. They put up my Christmas lights and take them down every year. They design and build landscaping, irrigation, lawn care, and lighting. I choose them because of their professionalism. When you call them, they're right there. They bend over backwards to do the work that I need. I had a plumbing problem in the irrigation system and they were here in 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Bluegrass Landscapes - Irrigation & Lighting for seven years. They were here this morning to blow out my irrigation system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Design and build landscapes, lawn irrigation and lighting, underground dog fencing, decks, patios, walls, water features & pergolas.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover