Bluegrass Landscapes - Irrigation & Lighting

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 1999

Bluegrass Inc is a full service design/build landscape comapny. We specialize in landscape installation, lawn sprinklers, landscape lighting, holiday lighting, patios, decks and walls as well as water features. We have been in business since 1994. We employee an average of 25 to 30 employees. Primarily service Stark, Summitt, Wayne and Tuscawarus Counties....

H&P Landscape and Lawn Maintenance LLC

Riggs Farm & Fence Services

Riggs Farm and Fence Services proudly serves it's customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

Carroll Construction & Landscaping

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need.

08/13/2018

If you need any work done on your irrigation system, this is the company to call. Very knowledgeable and prompt. They treat you like you are their only customer! Highly Recommend.

Description of Work
Irrigation head replacement

12/04/2016

Kenneth did a great job. He was thorough in his explanations and the sprinkler repairs went very well.

Description of Work
Irrigation spring start-up and replacement of 3 sprinklers.

Category landscaping

12/04/2016

Mark did a great job. He was on time, friendly and completed in less than 1 hour.

Description of Work
Winterization of irrigation system

06/28/2016

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

10/07/2013

Bluegrass is great. They're fabulous. They put up my Christmas lights and take them down every year. They design and build landscaping, irrigation, lawn care, and lighting. I choose them because of their professionalism. When you call them, they're right there. They bend over backwards to do the work that I need. I had a plumbing problem in the irrigation system and they were here in 2 hours.

Description of Work
I've used Bluegrass Landscapes - Irrigation & Lighting for seven years. They were here this morning to blow out my irrigation system.

08/30/2013

This price was for railroad ties. The others were for a replacement with regular 6x8. He seemed to know a lot about what I was wanting.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Bluegrass Landscapes a couple of days ago to repair some retaining walls.

Category landscaping

05/13/2013

Eric called to let me know that he was running late. Had planned on a quick start up of our sprinkler system at our new house. Ran into several issues, but Eric was quick and honest as to the price to repair the problems. Had to come back a few times to finish the project, but was very efficient and professional. Overall good experience.

Description of Work
Spring start up of our sprinkler system.

03/06/2012

They have a good product and know the product. They're very good with their appointments and they'll come out when they say they will. The last time they came out I wasn't home, so the guy did the work while I was gone and just sent me the bill. They do good work and are reliable, honest, and sell good products. Their lights are a little more expensive than Lowe's or Home Depot, but they're meant ...

Description of Work
They serviced all of my outdoor lights. They cleaned them, re-positioned them, and put new bulbs in them. They also gave me ideas and quotes for more lights in the rest of my house. They've maintained my lights for about 5 or 6 years.

Category landscaping,outdoor lighting

06/09/2011

I use personal referrals from friends while choosing a service provider. I liked their punctuality and the way they do the job right. They pay attention to what they are doing and take care of the property. They stay focused on the job and go above and beyond what is needed. They ask before they do something if they are unsure of it.

Description of Work
I used the service of Bluegrass Irrigation & Lighting to clean the beds and for some mulching two weeks ago. They have also taken care of the sprinkler system.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

09/20/2007

I found that their customer service is very good. They respect the customer and customer satisfaction is very important to them. They set up appointments in a very timely fashion and are available to follow through for the work with a quick response. They show up on time, and I got a very nice result.

Description of Work
They did landscape lighting for me. However, in the past they have also installed holiday lights.

Category landscaping,holiday decorators

Design and build landscapes, lawn irrigation and lighting, underground dog fencing, decks, patios, walls, water features & pergolas.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover