BUCKEYE LAWN SERVICE INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2008

When it comes to quality and professionalism our team takes great pride in the ability to create, transform, and masterfully enhance your outdoor atmosphere with custom lawn care packages, landscape and garden design, lawn maintenance, tree and shrub care, and snow removal services....

High quality lawn care at an affordable price. Greenpoint is one of Ohio's premiere lawn care providers, with satisfied customers from across the state and parts of Pennsylvania. Our specialty is weeds, but our business is your lawn. And nobody knows lawns better than Greenpoint. Our people are passionate about great looking yards and our work shows it. Our technicians have been certified by the state and are constantly learning more to remain experts on what is best for our region's lawns. We treat your property like we would treat our own, using some of the safest and most environmentally friendly lawn care products. Keeping your lawn weed free is a time consuming task, but we are up for the challenge, and we won't stop until you are satisfied.

Serving Mahoning & Trumbull Counties for over 35 years. Residential and commercial repair, replacement and installation of landscape design, lawn, brick walkways, patios & walls, corrective pruning, mulching, leaf & snow removal.

03/19/2017

Went very welll

Description of Work
Lawn and Landscaping services

Category lawn service

12/19/2008

They were responsive but there were billing problems. The quality could be better, but they have done things for me that other companies might not do as far as lawn care goes. They charge 70 an hour per person that is there doing the work. They employees would take cigarette breaks and I didn't like that because I was paying per hour not per job.

Description of Work
I had used them for about 10 years. The employees are good but the equipment always appears to be in need of repair. The equipment was defective. The fertilization applications are not as good as another company I have used. Over the years I have seen the yard diminish in quality and an increase in weeds. They would cut the grass and then leave clumps of grass behind. They have also done mulch work. I am happy with the mulch service but not lawn care.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Buckeye Lawn provides lawn and landscaping services, tree and shrub care, and weather maintenance services to a wide range of residential and commercial clients.

Visa, MasterCard