When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Get matched with top hauling services in Bloomingdale, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Bloomingdale
- 1-800-GOT-JUNKIt went amazing! After another company had bailed on me, I called 1-800-JUNK on a Saturday and they were at my house within an hour. Their price was a little high, but they were absolutely wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them.
Hauling Services in Bloomingdale
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Do you need help moving? Moving can be stressful... we can make it easy! At InstaMove we want to make your move as easy as possible. We offer state-wide and out-of-state moves for a great cost! We are a family owned and operated company located in Strasburg OhioRecent Review:InstaMove was reasonable, very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and were very pleasant to talk to! If I have any need in the future I will not hesitate to call them! I am very satisfied with the moving service! Thank you and keep up the great work guysLynn A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc..
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting Service and offer many Services to the Ohio Valley and surrounding areas. Give Us a call.
- Business Description:electrical troubleshooting, and installation, plumbing, siding, roofing repair, water heater installation, appliance installation, demolition and junk haul away
- Business Description:Payment option is Half-Down and the balance due upon completion
- Business Description:Personal freight shipping service. Visit our website for a free freight quote and save up to 60%.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Find hauling services in
- Mingo Junction
- New Cumberland
- West Liberty
hauling services in Bloomingdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Ez MOVE
Martins Ferry, Ohio
- Ez MOVE
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- InstaMove1214 Cecilia Dr NW
- Ohio Valley Remodeling LLC489 Twp 217
- Ohio Valley Remodeling LLC
- Roof Repair Experts5038 buttermilk hollow rd
- Roof Repair Experts
- Salvage Pros1267 Sinclair Ave
- Salvage Pros