Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Bellville, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Bellville
- Attic to Basement Estate LiquidationsFrank and Gina were a pleasure to work with. They are professional, punctual, pleasurable, communicate very well, and perform exactly as they say. My wife and I were moving my mother-in-law to an assisted living facility after her husband passed away and we were looking for a company that would come into the home and take care of the removal of everything and leave the home clean. They did all of that and at a reasonable price. They gave us a time table estimate of when they would start and finish the work. They started on time and finished ahead of time. I would highly recommend them. Attached is a picture of how clean they left one of the rooms. This is only an example of one room but all of the rooms, including the basement, were left as clean. Mike B read less
- 1-800-DeclutterThey were really good. They shoveled it out, swept up the basement and off they went. I liked that they really packed their truck and they are experts about that. They do recycle so I feel better about that. They pulled some things that thought could go somewhere. The price seems steep but it is not. They charge you by the truck not by the time, but they are quick read less
- Firestorm Movers & CleanoutsI had Firestorm Movers come and packed the whole house and moved to my new location. The crew came on time and very professional. They came and packed and made sure all my valuables were packed and shipped without any damage. I would definitely hire again if I move again.
- Perrysburg Moving & HaulingGreat! Needed a Glass Curio Cabinet moved from my Home to my Son's Home about 45 minutes away. Even though it was a small job Perrysburg Moving and Hauling did a Great job - they were timely - Considerate - Professional - and Charged a very fair fee for the move. The Cabinet is now safe and sound in my son's home. I would Highly recommend this company to anyone who needs help moving even that one piece of furniture they had no way of moving. Awesome!! read less
- Junk It, Inc.There is no provision to edit my previous review so I'm leaving another to finish story. They eventually returned my call, apologized a lot and came out the next day to haul away the old refrigerator and even knocked a few bucks off of the bill for my trouble. A sign of a good company is owning up to errors and doing whatever they have to to make it right. I'll hire them again read less
- DAVE'S HAULING & CLEAN UPDAVE AND HIS WIFE ARE VERY PLEASANT AND YET BUSINESS LIKE. THEY PROMPTLY RETURNED MY CALL. DAVE AND HIS CREW ARRIVED ON TIME, DID THE JOB, AND LEFT EVERYTHING CLEAN.
- RANDY CUTLIP MASONRYWe contacted Randy regarding a bowed, cracked and leaking basement foundation wall in a rental property we own. Randy was prompt in his response to our call and provided a thorough estimate of the scope of work. He even made several suggstions to better improve the condition of the damp basement. Inspite of his very busy schedule, Randy was able to fit us in promptly. He pulled all required permits. Work was started on time and he cleaned up at the end of every day. As items arose during the course of the work, he was fair in providing revised prices and we had him do all of the additional work as well (adding a sump pump and additional glass block windows). Even with the additional items, work was completed on time. All work passed the appropriate inspections. We are very pleased with the quality of work and the timliness in which it was completed. Randy took a serious problem and as greatly improved it read less
- J&D Recycler's LLCThey were on time, they estimated the job to take an hour and a half but they were very quick and finished under 1 hour and I have NO complaints.
- Movers & ShuckersThey had it all cleaned up with in less than an hour. They were timely, polite, professional, and clean cut. I was very impressed with their work.
- MONN'S TRASH REMOVALShe's excellent in what she does. Their prices are reasonable and very prompt in what they do. Their professionalism stands out. They treat their customers well.
Hauling Services in Bellville
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:No matter how much you have or where it needs to go, we're here to help.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:No complaints! I used them to move furniture to a new place. They did a great job and kept their masks on the entire time. They were professional and hard working and nothing was damaged in the move. Also they showed up promptly on time. Scheduling the move was easy too. Highly recommend Moving APT read lessMatthew H.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read less
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company in business since early 2005, offering timely and hassle-free moving services to the residents of Summit,Wayne Holmes County, Richland-Ashland Counties, Medina County and surrounding areas. We are fully insured, bonded and licensed. Our moving staff members are each background checked and work exclusively for us, we do not use temp services. Moving? We Can Help From your home, business and rental moves to relocation for apartment and condo- we ca.. read lessRecent Review:Working with Krupp has been a great experience. Their level of service was excellent and their price point was well within our budget. Bill and his associate arrived on time. They were professional and efficient -they really hustled but also handled things with care. Also- communication with all of the Krupp team from start to finish was excellent. Krupp exceeded our expectations, and we will recommend them to others in the future read lessR V.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special read less
- Business Description:Chipseal asphalt, seal coat asphalt, asphalt reppair, driveway, chipseal driveway, gravel drivewayRecent Review:great job! complete honesty done quickly and on time. Would highly recommendAmanda M.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.co read lessRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommen read lessSonia A.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun.. read lessRecent Review:Finding a mover in June was not an easy task, so we settled. Huge mistake on our part. The contract says they are not liable for any damage and trust me, they take full advantage of that. We have scrapes on our wood furniture, metal items were bent, two furniture pieces had to be discarded due to damage. New landlord said the back door was bent that they removed to bring washer and dryer in. Boxes were labeled and labels were ignored. Constant complaining about how heavy things were. Two different guys claimed to be in charge. We called in advance and we were advised to leave items in drawers. Second man who claimed to be in charge said all drawers should have been emptied. First man corrected him. It took 3 men over 10 hours to move our 1 bedroom 2-story condo 7.1 miles to a ranch with a basement. (It too the prior 3 men moving team less than half that time) They charge by the hour. They were not even capable of putting the truck in our driveway (about 100 feet and straight) which would easily have accommodated their truck, but instead parked it on the street and walked up and down the driveway. Most of our belongings were storage totes and boxes. The heaviest item was our treadmill. We had no large kitchen appliances. I watched as they moved in slow motion unloading our belongings. One even asked a neighbor in our new neighborhood for a cigarette. Highly unprofessional, extremely overpriced, very slow and careless. I would prefer to give zero stars as they do not deserve one read lessValerie C.
- Business Description:I am a home maintenance company and I have been in business since 2002. I pride myself on being honest and dependable and I take pride in my work. I do not believe in creating more of a problem for my customer than they have or leaving my mess behind. If I can't do the job, I tell my customer up front and recommend another honest, dependable contractor. I do use subcontractors - BUT I am always on the job and I only use those who I have done business with for many years. I offer free estimate.. read lessRecent Review:He and his 2 helpers were very prompt and cleaned up everything, but the quality of work was poor. Boards left too long or cut too short. Lattice work was terrible. We will need to redo. They were very rough on our other deck wood, leaving gouges. They used a nail gun that left splinters instead of deck screws. Daryl said he would return to look at it but we haven't seen him. All we want from him at this time is one board removed that he cut short, and a new 16' board, and we will put it down with deck screws and cut it to the correct length. We will eventually fix the shoddy lattice work ourselves. Too bad he didn't come back to at least do that much for us. Lost all faith in him read lessJames F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Mount Gilead
- Mount Vernon
hauling services in Bellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Blue Ridge Builders
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply1242 Mt. Vernon Road
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply
- Firestorm Movers & Cleanouts2400 Bright Rd
- Firestorm Movers & Cleanouts
- Gleich Enterprise3099 State Route 207
- Gleich Enterprise
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones Contracting & Construction
- Krupp Moving Services790 E Hutton RD
- Krupp Moving Services
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- Powerpro1031 dodd st
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation6135 Brandt Rd
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence