Fair Lighting And Electrical

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2013

We are a family owned business based near Hartville Ohio, primarily a referral based company depending on satisfied customers to introduce us to new clients. We offer qualified customers $3,000.00 in financing for 3 years at 0% on electrical projects. We also take most major credit cards, check and cash. We offer various promotions through out the year; one is for returning clients who receive a minimum of $20.00 off their next project....

K M Electric

K M Electric

Give us a call today for your Electrical needs!

03/10/2017

They were very excellent. Everything that they did was great. They did a good job. They came on time, professional, did what they were suppose to do, and everything was great. They stand with everything that they do. They are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did outlets, overhead lights, updated my electrical box in my basement, everything. Put in lights, and redid the wiring.

03/09/2017

I had to pay to have an inspection done by someone in the county to make sure it was okay to have the electric restored to the cottage and they told me I had to have some very minor work done to the electrical box. They said that there were two 15s that needed to be changed to 20s. I also had to have two ground lines run six feet apart. I had another contractor that said they could do the work and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a job for me to get my cottage up to code to have electricity restored.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

09/22/2016

It went great! The installers were friendly & professional. They cleaned up everything as they went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had outlets & HDMI cables installed over our mantel to mount our TV. Also had an electrical panel replaced.

09/19/2016

They came as quick as possible. They were pleasant and very helpful. Fixed my problem with ease. Experienced and very professional. I will recommend this company to anyone who needs work. They were so much less money than my previous quote as well. A super great value from a great company. And they let me use an Angie's List coupon too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had electrical outlets troubleshooted and fixed.

07/20/2016

Dan Fair came out to give me an estimate and suggested several options I had not considered. He was personable and professional and there was no "hard" sale to get me to accept his suggestions. The next day I got a call to schedule my appt. The woman was professional and pleasant and we scheduled it quickly for a date and time that worked for me. Nate and Tyler showed up on time and ready to work....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed light fixture where none existed previously. Installed 2 LED can lights 1 Interior USB outlet 1 Exterior GFI outlet 2 bathroom fixtures changed out Wireless switch for LED lights

CATEGORY electrician

We are a full service electrical company providing electrical services for residential and commercial. We specialize in troubleshooting and repairs. We have a trained lighting design specialist for interior and exterior areas. We also partner with exclusive Wrought Iron and Stained Glass professionals to provide custom products. We partner with contractors in the surrounding area to meet all your building needs. We provide free estimates.

We don't install customer purchased Landscape Lighting or security systems. We don't rewire or repair Appliances, Lamps or electric cars. We do not install customer provided products that we deem unsafe.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available