Stanley Steemer - Vestal

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2006

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water/fire/mold damage restoration services. We are a NYSDOL Asbestos testing firm.See website for more information www.stanleysteemer.com. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner, Stanley Steemer International Inc....

Fire Water Pros

Fire Water Pros. offers Emergency Flood Fire Mold Sewage Damage Clean-up, Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation & construction services 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We are on-site within 60 minutes. Our immediate response teams of certified and experienced technicians use the newest up-to-date equipment. We provide all that is required to get you back to normal. Our staff has years of water damage restoration, mold remediation and disaster recovery experience with home owners, management companies, businesses and insurance companies. Even if you are not working with an insurance company, we still can provide the best pricing in the industry for the services that you need., adhere to IICRC standards, and carry certification for cleaning & water damage restoration services. It does not matter if you have a wet carpet from a busted plumbing line, water in the attic from a leaking roof or water in your basement. We have the solution you have been looking for. In the event of an emergency or disaster, it is important to have a reliable source that you can count on.

Abby-Owen Environmental LLC

Abby-Owen Environmental is a locally-owned company run by owner Ed Albright. You can rest easy with our expert residential and commercial building inspection and trust us to handle mold, asbestos, and structural integrity. We are also committed to helping clients maintain the safest indoor air quality. We offer complete mold inspection and asbestos testing services for homes, apartments, and commercial buildings across Central New York. Each inspection is conducted with unmatched attention to detail and consideration. We’ll provide you quality reports, expert advice, and a full range of reconstruction services dealing with all phases of restoration from start to finish. Let us advise you and/or your clients on issues related to mold, asbestos, fire, water, or smoke damage on your project. Trust our 10+ years of experience! New York State Licensed (Mold Assessor & Asbestos Inspector) IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) IICRC Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) IICRC Odor Control Technician (OCT) Member of the Better Business Bureau®

Offers by Abby-Owen Environmental LLC on Angi
Handy House Cleaning

07/10/2017

From all reports, it went well, and the cleaners were very friendly, and she is happy with the end product. It did end up costing more than I anticipated, though. I believe that that "upsold" my mother on deodorizers and some other extras that I had specified were not part of the deal--and she agreed to them.

Description of Work
I hired the Stanley Steemer team to clean two rooms of carpeting in my elderly mother's Binghamton home. I do not live locally, so I wouldn't be there when the cleaning was done.

10/20/2014

Everything went well. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Cleaned family room carpet

10/16/2014

Due to a Water Damage caused by a faulty Baseboard heater, Stanley Steemer was called by the General Contractor to perform restoration on a new addition to the house. Their work was done in a timely manner however when I stopped by their offices later in October to ask a few questions about the mishap that happened on their part while on this job, their manager got very defensive & at times hostil...

Description of Work
Water Damage restoration.

Category contractors,carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration

I am the manager that (member name) stated was hostile towards him. I at no time was hostile during our conversation. I was defensive towards his allegations that we cut through a floor joist and will still defend that we did not. While we may have accidently cut through a PEX line during the subfloor removal, we didn't cut through the joist as stated in the review. (member name) is very pleasant,...

10/31/2012

They practice false advertizing and I will not call nor use them at any time nor will I recommend them to anyone else!

Description of Work
I asked for theri $(( service for three rooms that they advertize hugely. They do not consider area rugs a room and the estimate was almost $400.00. I did not use them!

Category carpet cleaners

No, we do not practice false adveritising. The ad is very specific to carpeted rooms. Additionally, there is a disclaimer on the commercial that clearly states certain restrictions may apply, which in this case it does. There is different pricing for area rugs & pick-up/ delivery. Certain types of fabrics are priced differently due to cleaning practices and we typically do not clean area rugs in t...

10/01/2012

One time I called them back because of some spots and they came back right away and cleaned it.

Description of Work
I've used them twice and they're very good.

09/14/2012

They were professional. They were in and out and we had no problems.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpet on the stairs and in the hallway.

02/22/2012

I thought this company was very professional and they provided high quality of work. They arrived when they said they would and the whole experience was very good.

Description of Work
I hired this company to clean the carpets in my home.

02/22/2012

Their work was very good. We are satisfied. I wasn't shocked by their price.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning with steam. We hired him to do some in our house and some in our rental unit.

12/01/2011

We always get back to them. They always do a good job. They are always very thorough and professional. We keep coming back to them because we like their price and like the job, they do. We have and we will use them in the future.

Description of Work
We have used the services of Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning. They cleaned maybe two hundred square feet of carpet. They come in and they clean our carpets and our downstairs, usually our living room, dining room and family room. They clean it and spray the stain resistant stuff. We have them come in every year. Occasionally, every once in a while they clean our upholstery in our living room too but that's not every year.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/13/2011

I was very happy with the grout cleaning. Our formerly white grout had become filthy in highly trafficed areas, and former experience with a DIY approach convinced me it was time to call in someone with the appropriate equipment. The team did an excellent job, taking care to carefully go over regions that appeared stained. Unfortunately, the front office had not informed the team that we wanted ou...

Description of Work
Steam-cleaned and sealed grout in foyer, 4 bathrooms, kitchen and breakfast room.

Category floor cleaning

When grout lines are getting darker after being cleaned a year or so later, usually there is a residue from improper cleaning products. That residue attracts dirt & soil to the grout lines & tile, making them soil faster. That is the same reason why we do not use soap or shampoo based products to clean carpet because the soap attracts dirt. Neutral cleaning products are advised for cleaning tile &...

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, air duct cleaning, area rug cleaning, autos,boats & RV carpet/upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, sewage damage cleanup, fire damage restoration, hardwood floor cleaning, flooring sales & installation. Mold testing & abatement, Lead testing & abatement. Asbestos testing and inspection services. Insurance claim remodeling and estimating.

Asbestos Abatement