If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Stittville, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Stittville
- Affordable Solutions by BrianDue to unforeseen circumstances on my part, the job was not done. But Brian at Affordable Solutions went miles out of his way to survey the job on-site and quickly provided me with a reasonable estimate. His solution to the problem was sensible, he was punctual, his estimate response was rapid. Most importantly, he was courteous at all times, even when I unexpectedly had to cancel the job. Based on his professionalism alone, I would highly recommend Affordable Solutions
- B-Sure Systems IncAlthough we did not use them, their presentation, professionalism and willingness to go that extra mile were impressive. They were on time for our appointment as well. However, we needed more from them than we could afford. Maybe we will have the privilege of working with them in the future.
- Basement Waterproofing IncI originally hired Basement Waterproofing, Inc (BW) back in the Spring of 2010. I absolutely LOVED their work, but was not an Angie's List member back then. However, a couple months ago (almost three years later), I called BW to see if they would cover a minor issue under their warranty. Being so minor, I was skeptical they would do it. However they came to my house within the week, and fixed the problem at no cost. For this, they are getting an excellent review, as they deserve. The primary reason I hired this company was their warranty. Not only is it "lifelong," but the warranty is transferrable to future owners! (This will be a selling point when I put my house up for sale, and may help me get some of my money back.) BW was the only company to offer me any warranty, and this one was transferrable, too. Sure enough, three years later I got to test this warranty, and now know that they stand behind it. My original problem, back in 2010, was that I had water seeping into my basement through the walls and floor. I was getting small puddles all over my basement, and eventually started getting mold. As soon as I saw a strange mushroom ( !!) growing in my basement, I called in some contractors. Upon further inspection, my wife and I also discovered that at least $500 worth of our belongings were even destroyed by unseen water seeping through the floor and walls they sat against. I called three contractors. Two wanted to dig up my yard, including the front, to refinish/waterproof the exterior of the basement walls. Not only would this mess have destroyed my landscaping, but it was almost ten thousand dollars! And despite all of this cost, they could not guarantee that my basement would be dry! (In fact, it wouldn't be, as part of the problem was UNDER the basement floor, too - a fact that only BW discovered.) BW did these "injections" into the ground around the exterior of my basement, that keeps water away from the walls. No mess!! They also created an internal drainage system to deal with the water from under the basement floor (a problem that would NOT have been addressed by the $8-9000 work with the other contractors). My basement has been bone-dry ever since, and I only payed around $3500. BW is a knowledgable company that did great work, and saved me a lot of money and headaches. I couldn't be more satisfied
- Wilcox Basement Systems IncTeam very professional and did the job in a timely manner and finished on schedule.
- B-Dry Systems of Syracuse & Utica IncI had another drainage system from another company that did not work. Bruce and his crew came in and replaced the system with theirs. They were very professional,thorough and sympathetic to my needs and time frame. After they installed their system we had worse rain storms than before and the system works great! I would never use any other basement waterproofing company other than B-DRY!!
- Basement Waterproofing IncNO PROBLEMS. THEY ARRIVED WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD AND COMPLETED TO WORK IN A TIMELY FASHION. VERY COURTEOUS WORKERS, EXPLAINED EVERTHING THEY HAD TO DO. AND PROCEEDED TO DO IT. I HAVE CALLED A COUPLE OF TIMES WITH A PROBLEM AND THEY ALWAYS CALL BACK AND SET AN APPOINTMENT TO COME LOOK AT THE PROBLEM AND THEY HAVE RESOLVED THE PROBLEMS
- Basement Waterproofing IncTo whom it may concern: Basement Waterproofing has been our personal representatives in regards to keeping our basement dry since January 2010. So I thought it was time I take a moment to acknowledge your Company’s incredible customer service with a letter of appreciation. First of all, let me point out that Basement Waterproofing, Inc. customer service and follow-up on guarantee/warranty contract policies are the best I have experience in years. I believe this was due in part to well trained, efficient and extremely courteous company associates like Office Associates Linda and Sherry, Salesman Jack Patterson, Representative James Cobb, Foreman James Fuller and all of the members of the hardworking BW professional crews who worked at our home. I can’t thank you all enough for the professional service that my wife Sandy and I have received from Basement Waterproofing, Inc. these past few years. What we experienced that came along with a high degree of professionalism went far beyond our expectations. Thanks for being there! George (and Sandy!) Lamont Ps. we had recommended Basement Waterproofing to one of our neighbors recently, and they had the same experience as we did. Keep up the good work
- Wilcox Basement Systems IncThey were very nice and knowledgeable. They were very patient, took a lot of time, and explained everything.
- B-Dry Systems of Syracuse & Utica IncThey were very polite, organized, and cleaned up after themselves. They explained everything to us so we knew what was going on. I would highly recommend them.
- B-Dry Systems of Syracuse & Utica IncThe work was expertly completed and the site cleaned up perfectly. The crew was pleasant and respectful. Out of necessity, I have had to hire various and quot;contractorsand quot; for home improvements, and this company stands out as the best I have had to deal with. I would have no hesitation in hiring them again
Basement Waterproofers in Stittville
- Business Description:B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would..Recent Review:We had a water issues in our basement for many years so I called several places to get a quote for the repair. Ron came and explained me clearly what's the issue was and offered much reasonable price for the repair than any other places. The day for the repair went smoothly. All the workers were professional and got their job done. This was done 2 years ago and I haven't see any water issues ever since. Ron is knowledgeable and easy to talk to, I would highly recommend this company to fix your water issues in a basementNancy L.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:Financing Available & Credit Cards AcceptedRecent Review:During today’s torrential rain I noticed my sump pump was not working! B-Dry systems had done my basement work 4 and 1/2 years ago and installed the pump. One phone call and within 2 hours Ron came over and checked it and had it running again in 5 minutes with a smile! Excellent customer service and follow up. Last words as he went out the door call any further problems call us back! I highly recommend this his company! Thank yoDawn V.
- Business Description:General ContractorRecent Review:The work done was excellent. Workers were friendly and professional. We got frequent updates with status and next steps. We will be hiring for future work as well!Erin M.
- Business Description:Dependable. Honest. Reputable. We are a veteran-owned small business serving Central New York, operated by a personable, professional and quality-driven contractor. Jim Simpson Contracting accepts cash, checks and all major credit cardsRecent Review:Was too far out of their area but gave me some references. Felt this was good customer service overall.Sean D.
- Business Description:All work as "quoted" by the owner/operator Michael White, I take pride in my work, and because my name is on every job, 100% customer satisfaction is always the goal, we are fully insured, we Seldomly use subcontractors but when Occasion arises, There is only a select few I will stake my name on, the owner Michael White Will do all final walk-throughs with customer before final payment is madeRecent Review:Mr. White did work for us in June and July 2018. The Good - Mr. White did a very nice job at washing the home with a power washer. The Bad - Mr. White repeatedly postponed the start date of the work and, more importantly, he repeatedly failed to answer phone calls or respond to phone messages (unless they related to his bill being paid). He put the wrong color and the wrong type of stain on our deck and, when this was pointed out to him, he first insisted that we were wrong. Once he realized we were right he never apologized for the error; instead, he blamed us for not letting him know sooner. He assumed no responsibility for anything that went wrong in the job. It is now eight months after the deck was stained, and already the work has deteriorated and the deck is in need of restaining (see photos). A thorough waste of our time, money, and the stress of dealing with such an unreliable, difficult service providerBrad B.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see waterSajini J.
- Business Description:General building renovations, remodeling and new construction. Have three employees & we do not use sub-contractors. All work is done by C & G Construction. We do not leave your job until work is fully completed and acceptable to you. All our workmanship is "fully "guaranteed". Once you use C & G you will always use C & G "guaranteed". We have been in business continuously for 39 years, and that is our best referenceRecent Review:Seemed professional and said he would call us the following Wed. but to call him if he had not called to remind. Called 5 times, left messages and never responded back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!Linda C.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:I am a hands on full service contractor who works with my customers to achieve the best solutions for the lowest costs. i have a eight year College degree in Engineering, and use the knowledge regularly to accomplish outstanding work. My list of local references is extensive. I am comfortable in all commercial or residential settings and have worked in both office and factory settings. Small plumbing or repair jobs okRecent Review:I had purchased a new vanity top and bathroom faucet He removed the old and put the new on and replaced some trim to match what was already there.He also painted the bathroom and installed a new light fixture. I supplied all the materials so the $515 was for labor only. <br /> He was able to complete all of the work, but the quality of his painting work was very disappointing. When he applied the second coat of paint he did not lay a drop cloth over the new vanity top, the bath fixtures or the floor. As a result my new vanity top, my white floor, all the white beadboard and trim and my toilet and bathtub are covered with dark blue splatters from the walls. I will have to repaint all the white trim and beadboard again. A minor matter, but the faucet handles fell off 2 days later because they weren't tightened at all. <br /Nola G.
Deals in Stittville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Holland Patent
- New York Mills
- New Hartford
- Lee Center
waterproofing contractors in Stittville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Exceptional property services contracting and excavation517 Water St
Watertown, New York
- Exceptional property services contracting and excavation
- Fellone Construction93 Oxford Road
New Hartford, New York
- Fellone Construction
- Gokey Masonry114 Bull Hill Road
Cold Brook, New York
- Gokey Masonry
- Jim Simpson Contracting7263 Ritchie Road
Stittville, New York
- Jim Simpson Contracting
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete608 Dawes Ave.
Utica, New York
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete