GRAY FURNACE SERVICE INC

Founded 1947 • With Angi since July 2006

Gray furnace is a locally based business which has been serving Niagara Falls NY and surrounding WNY areas for over 50 years. We sell, service and install all types of gas furnaces and central air conditioning systems which are energy star certified. From furnace installation to furnace repair, we do it all. Give our experienced servicemen a call today!...

Temperature Experts

Temperature Experts has been serving Western NY area as a leading and full-service heating, air conditioning, and ventilation company since 1971. Our goal at Temperature Experts is to be your number one choice for residential and commercial heating & air conditioning services.

Belknap Heating & Cooling Inc

At Belknap, our staff makes the difference. For more than 45 years, people have turned to Belknap for prompt and courteous service, a knowledgeable sales staff, and an installation department that is second to none. Belknap began in Lockport, New York in 1967 and has had a strong association with Lennox Industries from the start. Lennox Industries has honored Belknap with its highest award, The Circle of Excellence, given to only 12 dealers on the East Coast. With customer satisfaction as the driving force, Belknap Heating & Cooling, Inc. prides itself on remaining abreast of industry trends while staying ahead of the competition. Belknap has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and offers service and installation for furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, hot water tanks and generators. We offer many HVAC services including boiler & furnace repair. Belknap is in the comfort business – to provide comfort for the environment you’re in and carries several brands of systems. It’s only through a thorough evaluation of your home, business and personal comfort needs that recommendations will be made to help you determine which system is right for you. Emergency Service Phone: (716) 688-1728.

Absolute Heating & Cooling

Absolute Heating & Cooling: We offer installation and service on various heating, cooling and electrical products. Our goal is to bring comfort and satisfaction to our customers at a reasonable and fair price. For some of the products and services we offer but not limited to are as following: Forced Air Furnaces Central Air Conditioners Boilers Generators Ductless AC ( Mini Splits) Hot Water Tanks Sump Pumps Electrical Refrigeration For any further questions please feel free to call or email us at: AbsoluteHeatWNY@gmail.com (716) 946-9987

Offers by Absolute Heating & Cooling on Angi

06/15/2021

Save money, time and aggravation. Just call these guys. I have two other heating companies charge me and couldn't solve the problem. Grey Furnace figured it out in 10 minutes with a simple adjustment.

Description of Work
Adjustment

05/01/2017

Great. They're really awesome guys. Will call them anytime I need anything

Description of Work
Central air installation Work on furnace

03/19/2015

The service was excellent. The staffs were excellent. They were right on-time and they left the area excellently.

Description of Work
I have used Gray Furnace Service. They repaired the hot water tank.

Category water heater repair

03/20/2014

Responded quickly, courteous and knowledgeable. Disconnected the booster fans. ramped up the furnace fan to high, and allowed me to "live with it" for a few days to see if the change provided sufficient heating to the upstairs. It is still the first week and I am evaluating the result, and I appreciate Don's handling of my problem in this manner. I am hopeful that the booster fans are not necessar...

Description of Work
Checked the noisy booster fans hardwired to the furnace to see if they could be shut down or should be replaced.

02/22/2014

Worked past five PM to complete installation and start up. Had an issue with condensate drain line leaking in the attic. Gray furnace sent out an excellent technician to correct the problem immediately after it was reported. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
They arrived on time, removed old attic A/C evaporator unit and condensing unit at side of house. Installed new Rheem A/C unit, evacuated and charged same with refrigerant.

01/27/2014

They answered an urgent call and came within an hour. A part had to be ordered but he showed me how to keep it running. True to his word, he called the next day and had the part needed. Arrived on time and was very efficient. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired furnace.

01/13/2014

My husband contacted this company because if their good reviews after our furnace stopped working on a Sunday afternoon. They said they would contact us on Monday morning to schedule a visit. When they called back they said they do not service out area. I asked if They could give a referral and they could not. This company needs to state what their service areas are on this site.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

08/31/2013

Gray Furnace Service technician Dave arrived at the scheduled time of 10:00 am, quickly acessed what he had to do and went right to work. He was prepared bringing all the materials and tooling needed. He recovered the unit's freon, then proceeded to disconnect electrical power and undo refrigeration lines. Once he verified new location of condenser unit, he placed it there and went about reconnect...

Description of Work
Gray Furnace Service moved a central A/C consenser to a new location and charged with freon a second unit.

08/13/2013

Owner returned my call same day I left a message I was interested in having an A/C unit installed. I only had fuses at the time. Advised me I could put in a sub panel but suggested all circuit breakers would be better. Did not pressure me into the breakers or a new furnace but I had already received a price on both so I asked him to quote both furnace a:::d A/c. Cost was so reasonable to other com...

Description of Work
Installed new gas furnace and A/C unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

12/20/2012

First day in my new how house I turned on air conditioner and nothing blowing hot air. I made a call and setup an appointment for the next day 1/2 hour after arriving all good.

Description of Work
Replace a module on outside AC fan unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer Sales, Service and installation of Heating and Air Conditioning Systems. We Service Gas Furnaces, Boilers, Humidifiers, Central Air Conditioning Systems, Air Cleaners, Hot Water Tanks & Hot Water Systems. We provide fast, efficient, professional service at affordable prices. Senior discount and Military discount

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check