Building Structures Unlimited Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2011

Foundation Repair Specialists...

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE TO SEE THE QUALITY JOBS I HAVE DONE. Randazzo Masonary Est since 1989 Specializing in custom, clean, quality cement, flat work, interlocking pavers, pools areas, driveways, and much more! Creating unique designs to fit your home. Reliable, dependable & beautiful. POOL AREA SPECIALISTS Expert installations with Nicolock or Unlock Pavers. Creating unique designs that will fit your home and your budget. Reliable, Dependable, and Beautiful!

Precision Painting Plus is an award-winning painting company that has been around for 14 years. We are the fastest-growing and most reputable painting company in the US. That’s because we respect our customers, we care, and most importantly… we get it. Your home and business are personal. They’re a reflection of you. Our team doesn’t settle until we get your project done exactly how you want it, while also staying on time and in budget. With us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager with a professional painting crew, and you’ll have friendly customer service to help you every step of the way! Additionally, with COVID-19, safety is a top focus! Not only do we follow CDC guidelines, wear protective equipment, and sanitize our work areas after completion, but we also offer free virtual quotes, delivered in 24 hours or less. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our wide variety of services. You can read about them below, and then reach out to us for your free estimate!

**We have now expanded our Foundation Services**Long Hill Masonry has been providing a tradition of expert craftsmanship, quality and service for over 30 years. The company is owned and operated by Joseph Tavella, who himself comes from generations of masons. It is our goal to achieve the highest standard of quality in every project. We guarantee our workmanship for one full year, and most projects are payable upon completion of job take a look at our website at www.longhillmasonry.com

06/17/2021

Dave Muller is a fantastic specialist and a gentleman! I contacted him as he was highly recommended. After describing my challenges he inspected my home and presented my two most realistic options. Without his help I would have had a very tough time taking care of my mother as my home had very expensive major issues involving disintegration of the foundation. I tried to research the problem on my ...

Description of Work
Assess masonry needs

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,excavators,masonry,driveway pavers,foundation repair,patios

01/13/2021

Excellent, Building Structure Unlimited out performed all my expectations. Dave and his crew cleaned up daily and were a pleasure to have in my home. I highly recommend Dave at building structures unlimited, for any of your crawl space and basement repair needs.

Description of Work
crawl space repairs

Category basement remodeling

01/12/2021

Dave Was So Informative and Gave Me Several Options. It Helped Me To Able To Decide What Was Best For Me and My Family.

Description of Work
Quote For Foundation Repair

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

12/12/2020

It went very well. They answered all my questions. They were very respectful. I am very happy with the service and price.

Description of Work
They did a foundation repair.

Category foundation repair

11/13/2020

Great job even came back to waterproofing a section that was not part of original repair PS: when he found out my wife broke her leg he showed up with a basket of fruit

Description of Work
Leaking pipe in basement needed to dig hole and cut into Foundation

Category concrete repair,excavators,foundation repair

Demolition/Excavation, Foundation, Basement & Crawlspace Repair, New Foundations, asphalt, fencing, waterproofing, drainage, grading, masonry, helical piles, retaining walls & site work.

MasterCard, Check