Bee & Jay Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1964 • With Angi since October 2005

Bee and jay, was started 56 years ago, and is a true "family business" in every sense of the phase. We are primarily a service-oriented company specializing in well pumps, storage tank, sediment filters, r.o. systems and water softeners. Bee and jay is a complete resource for all your water treatment needs. From water testing, through product design, to installation and service, our licensed staff can transform your problem water into a crisp, clean reality. PO Box 78...

KAPPUS PUMPS & PLUMBING THE PUMP MAN

KAPPUS PUMPS & PLUMBING THE PUMP MAN

Emergency Well Pump & Water System Repair Specialist, 5 year warranty on pumps and tanks, Most Jobs Completed in 24 Hrs or less C.F. Kappus Pumps and Plumbing, The Pump Man, have been offering quality and affordable emergency well pump and water system repair services to the Putnam, and parts of Westchester, Rockland Dutchess and orange counties. We specialize in all types of water well pumps and water filtration in residential and commercial applications. Our expert staff offers quality and reliable services that you can count on to get your water system running again in a timely manor. We carry a variety of the most popular well pumps and tank in our trucks to get your water flowing again with just one visit. We carry an extensive in house inventory of plumbing equipment which allows most emergencies to be completed within 24 hours, depending on their severity. Our highly trained and experienced staff is eager to assist you. We are a family owned ad operated business with over 100 years of experience; our commitment to excellence has earned us the reputation as one of the best mechanical contractors in the area. And has allowed us to become one of “Franklin Electrics Authorized Key Dealers.” Grundfos pumps water pro dealer and also a Pentair pro deal. We Have an A+ rating on Angies List and a 5 Star rating on Home Advisor, Goggle, and Yelp...No matter what brand of pump or tank you have, Gould, grundfos , franklin, Meyers, Pentair, Jacuzzi, Amtrol, we Service all make and models, residential and commercial. Ask our technicians about our steady flow constant pressure upgrade to your water system to help increase water flow and pressure throughout the water system. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR BUSINESS & SERVICES PLEASE VISIT WWW.KAPUSPUMPS.COM

05/12/2018

Excellent. Prompt response and professional techs. No wasted time, very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace ball valve and piping on furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you for your positive review! We really appreciate it! The Bee and Jay Team

04/04/2018

Master plumber and assistant arrived on time, did work professionally and quickly. While there, I had them check a couple issues with an upstairs sink. After they left, I caused a leak in the supply line. They came back without hesitation (in the snow) to fix my screw-up, no complaints. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed stuck ABS vent removed and new one installed

01/09/2018

Bee & Jay were amazing! They were on time, professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a frozen pipe under the kitchen sink.

Thank you for your positive review! We really appreciate it! Bee and Jay Team

10/26/2017

Excellent. I have relied on this company for many plumbing and heating services for 20 years. I have never been disappointed. A pleasure to do business with everyone there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Problem with hot water. Leaking faucets and pipes

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you for your positive review! We really appreciate it! Bee and Jay Team

08/24/2017

Unfriendly lady told me for these types of services they would not come to my town. However, it appeared that big ticket items would be considered, as she wanted to hear the issue first before blowing me off. We are currently planning a major remodeling project of three bathrooms and will go with a plumber who can do a good job with are current needs.... needless to say that this company will not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have plumbing issue would have liked someone to look at. Their website states my town is part of the service area.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing, heating, water treatment & mechanical.

We do not do air conditioning