Lakeside Kanga Roof

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2012

the go to resource in New York for all your roofing needs. Unfortunately the roofing industry is filled with undereducated, uninformed and sometimes downright unscrupulous companies. But here at Lakeside Roofing & Contracting, we enjoy one of the best reputations around. The area’s most seasoned roofing experts, remodelers, and realtors refer our services exclusively. Our reputation ensures that you can trust our company to provide you with the most outstanding service experience ever! We have a great team of highly skilled trained professionals that are background checked and drug tested. We specialize in Metal, Shingle, and Rubber roofing systems. ...

Proctor Roofing

Additional DBA - Proctor Contracting Inc.

Pro Kleen Power Washing LLC

Pro Kleen Power Washing LLC services the GLOW region (Genesee, Livingston, Ontario and Wyoming counties) and all of Western New York. Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, & Wyoming Counties) Pro Kleen Power washing LLC uses a state of the art power washing trailer unit that has the capability of a soft-washing lower pressure rinse system, sanitization detergent spraying system as well as purified window washing system. Given our state of the art trailer unit we are completely ladder free, increasing our efficiency and allowing for you the customer to save. We offer unmatched customer service along with professional quality service and promise a brighter, better and cleaner exterior everytime.

Offers by Pro Kleen Power Washing LLC on Angi
MRW Services of Syracuse

You will be glad that we were there. This motto is pulled from the poem that guides our work every day as shown below. We are a small owner-operated general construction company. Our staff have various specialties that allow us to perform many tasks; in fact two of the group are capable of building you a house when given an empty lot. In addition to general residential remodeling such as kitchens, baths, decks and painting we also do hardscaping. The Builder (a poem) I saw a group of men in my home town. A group of men tearing a building down. With a heave and a ho and a mighty yell, They swung a beam and a sidewall fell. So I said to the foreman, “Are these men skilled, The type you’d hire if you wanted to build?” And he laughed and said, “Why, no indeed.” “Common labor’s all I need. For I can tear down in a day or two What it took a builder ten years to do.” And I thought to myself as I walked away, which of these roles am I going to play? Am I the type that constantly tears down As I foolishly make my way around? Or am I the type that’s trying to build up with care? In hopes that my community will be glad I was there?”

08/06/2020

Work progressed well. They had to go get more materials. Job was completed in one day

Description of Work
Metal roof put on our cabin.

Category decks,roofing

06/28/2020

When Lakeside Kanga Roofing came to our house, they were allowed to use our basement bathroom. They clogged the toilet and it overflowed. Feces and water was left all over the bathroom, and they left it that way when they went home for the day and never told us what happened. My husband came home to the sewage in the bathroom and cleaned all the feces himself. The business gave us a $200 coupon as...

Description of Work
New roof installed

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/09/2018

They were very professional upon coming and inspecting and giving estimate. The workers are very knowlegable and they clean up up nicely and the price is fair.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof

01/18/2018

extremely responsive came same day. thorough pleasant and professional. we have a multilevel complex roof line. house is 3500sqft.

Description of Work
Snow removal from roof

Category roof snow removal

07/04/2017

The rep from Lakeside came by and gave us a very reasonable estimate for the work on the garage we wanted done, especially considering he was offering us a metal roof. We were informed it was his busy season, and were given an approximate start time. When things got a little behind, they kept us up to date. When they did come, the work was done very quickly, they left no mess behind for us. The ex...

Description of Work
We had a roof on our garage that had at least three layers on it, and hadn't been redone in over 20 years. We also had a small leak in between our front porch and the house, causing leaks during the winter.

Your best choice for Roofing Systems - Metal and Shingle. Roof Repairs and Inspections Gutters, Siding, and Windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available