When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Horseheads, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Horseheads
- CNY Bed Bug ExterminationThey showed up on time and thoroughly explained the process of what they would be doing. Very professional. It has been 3 months and I still have not seen any bed bugs.
- Custom Pest ControlI could not be happier with this company, There were very responsive - called me back within the hour and had a technician at my house early the next morning. The technician Jim was very professional, friendly and knew exactly what to do. He even wore plastic over his shoes before he came in the house and cleaned everything up before he left. I would definitely recommend or hire this company again, In fact, I plan on having them come back to treat my house in the spring and fall for preventive maintenance read less
- A-Arrow Exterminating CoOne visit, set bait, told they should be gone in about three weeks, if not call, they were all gone in three weeks.
- PAT COZZARIN PEST MGMTWe have used Pat for over 12 years, and have found him to be very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and most importantly, really good at keeping all manner of pests away from our house. We have a large home set on 8 wooded acres and Pat has helped keep our home clear of all forms of insects and varmints - especially ants and mice. My only (minor) complaint is that he is sometimes a bit less responsive than I'd like, but that is not unreasonable during peak season. We will absolutely keep using Pat read less
- PAT COZZARIN PEST MGMTWe've used Pat at least four times. Bees love our house, soffits, roof, walls! We called Pat for all of these problems. When it's urgent, he called us right back and sometimes it would take a couple of days to have a return call. They always arrived as scheduled and were very professional about the work they had to do (twice the bees were in the walls (*huge* nests) and twice there were in the ceiling/attic. His billing is slow but he gets around to it. I will continue to hire him for pest control/management read less
- A-Arrow Exterminating CoFine. Came on time sprayed thoroughly and effectively, no clusterflies. Have been doing this for us successfully for 13 yrs.
- A-Arrow Exterminating CoVery friendly, looked at the area in question, gave us suggestions about alleviating the problem. My neighbors ended up moving their compost closer to their dog run, and we moved the shed that they had camped under. So far so good. I'll definitely call them when the next pest problem comes up.
- Pillar To Post Professional Home InspectionHarry Harvey runs this Pillar to Post franchise. He performed the structural inspection for our new home, including a radon test. He was on time which is really good if you are on a time crunch or have a busy schedule. He was incredibly thorough and documented everything as he went along on a laptop. He did turn on all the appliances, checked all the receptacles in the house didn't leave a single one, also crawled into the craw space. Our crawl space has a very tiny entry one has to squeze oneself due to the fact that our house is a cape cod style. He did point us certain things that needs to be fixed mainly cosmetics. He has a very good ethics and he did not refer to a contractor.This produced an instant report for us to use. He did email us the hard copy of the report in mail along with report on radon & pest infestation report. We bought the house. I gave him a B for price read less
- A-Arrow Exterminating CoI called in the morning, and the initial inspection and extermination happened the same day. 48 hours later, the site was re=inspected to confirm that the entire nest had been exterminated.
- All Seasons Pest ControlThey are coming next Friday. They are wonderful. Their service is good. They are pet and human friendly. We don't have to worry about anything that's left. I would use them in the future.
Pest Control Companies in Horseheads
- Business Description:Our services are provided by experienced, trained and qualified technicians who will provide customized solutions based on your needs. We offer convenient availability on your schedule, same day treatments, free consultations, and expert inspections. Not only can we rid you of existing pests, but we can help prevent infestations from even happening in the first place. Call today about our pest proofing services and request your FREE inspection read lessRecent Review:I was contacted promptly. Service personnel were courteous and open to questions. Adjustments to the project were made onsite to satisfy project objectives. A good group of people.Timothy A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned property maintenance service company. we promise to do the best we can on any job, with references to prove.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Additional Address - PO Box 828 Corning, NY 14830.Recent Review:Provider was on time. Very friendly. Did an excellent job <br />Susan V.
- Business Description:Servicing All of WNY through to Lake Ontario since 2005, we rescue and remove LIVE HONEY BEES from your home, business, building, attic, trees, bushes, and structures. The LIVE HONEY BEES are moved far from your location, where they can flourish and help pollinate local crops and flowers. We repair damage in walls and ceilings caused by the live bee extraction. Yes, we are fully insured. We can help with any pest problem. read less
- Business Description:Typically, Our nearest booking availability is 3-4 business days ahead. Billing procedures are made simple, we do not ask for payment prior to inspection, rather on the day of. Call or email to reach the Office Manager and get an immediate response. Inspections are intended to be a learning experience, We prefer our clients & possibly their realtor to accompany them to the inspection. However, this is not required by any means. Obtain your quote via Text message, Coming Soon read lessRecent Review:This is the second time I used Harry Harvey as the structural inspector for a new house purchase. The first time, Harry saved me approximately $30,000 in major and minor repairs. Without his incredibly professional and detailed review and analysis I would not only have overpaid but would have been saddled with the $30k. His report allowed me to get out of the contract. I found another house recently. Harry's keen eye and expertise identified a couple of larger issues and a myriad of smaller ones. Not enough to get out of the contract but gave me a sense of what I needed to do. I have friends who have used other inspectors and have wound up with hidden 5 figure repairs. <br /> Harry is just the best. <br / read lessJess N.
- Business Description:KMASCO does not believe in the word CAN'T, for we CAN do it ALL to your perfection satifaction. We are a company of fine workers who provide polite curtious work to all people seeking work needed to be done your wat to your perfect satifaction! We garantie you will be pleased and happy with our work to your perfect satifactions!! read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Pine City
- Montour Falls
- Beaver Dams
- Van Etten
- Watkins Glen
- Painted Post
pest exterminators in Horseheads
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Seasons Pest ControlPO Box 828
Corning, New York
- All Seasons Pest Control
- Busch Bros. Bee Removal and Beekeeping126 Hamilton Dr
Buffalo, New York
- Busch Bros. Bee Removal and Beekeeping
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!108 center st.
Waverly, New York
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!
- Pillar To Post Professional Home Inspection206 East Mill Street
Horseheads, New York
- Pillar To Post Professional Home Inspection
- RodentX LLC178 South Ave
Penn Yan, New York
- RodentX LLC
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services