Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Fly Creek, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Fly Creek
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- Antnee's PaintingAnthony and his team were absolutely amazing. I found Anthony on Angi's list and he responded right away and came for a quote that week. We were moving in the following week and Anthony was able to get his crew in and do the job before we moved in. They were on time and worked diligently! They all had a great attitude and were a pleasure to have in the house. Anthony is awesome and I will be hiring him again to strip more wallpaper and paint! Seriously, can't recommend enough!
- National Seal Techs LLCVery professional. Good prices. My kitchen and bathroom look amazing. Work was done in timely manner. Would definitely recommend!
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionIt came out just as I wanted and it was done in less that a week. The work is very good and the workers were very respectful. I would definitely hire them again.
- JD Construction & RemodelingJD Construction was great for my bathroom and kitchen update. They did extensive work including replacing the subfloor and rotted joists in the bathroom. They did the floor installation in bathroom and large kitchen, put up new drywall, stained and installed cabinets, and installed water fixtures. Jeff and Derek are responsive, easy to get in touch with, very professional and polite, they are a great, fast-working team that I would hire again for future projects
- Big Tim's Windows, Doors & MoreTim did an amazing job. I’m very happy with the flooring he did. He was very knowledgeable, efficient and he kept the work space, my home, neat and tidy. I would definitely hire him for my next home improvement!
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionJGP did a FANTASTIC job. John was friendly, personable and extremely professional. Without a doubt, I would (will) use home again and certainly refer anyone who needs work done.
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncThis is our second go around with Aleks and his crew at AMV, and just like the first time, we couldn't be happier with the experience. This was a somewhat last minute renovation (all to accommodate an impulse-buy pool table) and Aleks found a way, in his packed schedule, to fit us in and perform the work in record time. The results are professional and beautiful. I even made a bad lighting purchase that just wouldn't work with what we need, and have had to order a replacement, which Aleks has graciously agreed to come and install, even though the job is done. Thanks guys
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncI cannot say enough good things about Aleks and his crew, and it is my pleasure to give them an "A" rating in every category. We started the project with a fairly long list, and the list continued to grow as the work progressed. I have worked with contractors in the past, and I have often experienced resistance to "added work." Not with Aleks. His response was always the same: "No problem." This is our weekend home, so we would usually only see Aleks when we arrived toward the end of their work day on Fridays. The entire crew is very polite and professional.(How often does an entire crew shake your hand as they are leaving?) Over the weekend we would come up with a list of items for Aleks to take a look at or address and email it to him on Sunday night. Without fail, by the following Friday, all of the things on the list were addressed. They made sure the place was cleaned for our arrival and even limited themselves to the use of only one of the bathrooms so the others could be kept pristine. When I first met with Aleks, he was very up front that he could not start the work for a few months. He explained he did it that way because once he started the project, he wanted to be able to dedicate his crew to our project alone. He was true to his word, and his crew was there every weekday from the start of the project to the end. Communications with Aleks, mostly via text, were always polite, professional, and prompt (even on weekends, when I ought not to have been bothering him). I will (and already have) recommended Aleks and AMV Interiors to friends and neighbors, and I would (and will) hire him and his crew again in the future
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks started on day agreed to and completed 90 percent of original job, and did some extra work outside of original scope. He did the work professionally and was excellent at sugesting solutions to unusual problems. In addition he told us about errors done by another contractor, so that contracts returned to make the necessary fixes. Only downside was toward the end of the process (more than two weeks of consistent work) a few small elements were not completed. Also, one minor point of plumbing was not as good as the rest of his work, which was excellent standards. We waited months to make our review to make sure there were no hidden problems. But it's gone well
Flooring Contractors in Fly Creek
- Business Description:Servicing Albany, Syracuse, Utica, and Surrounding Areas. NATIONAL SEAL TECHS. LLC is that rare choice in business with a professional acumen that you expect, but you get that and much more. Our craftsmanship, our dedication to customer satisfaction and all the skills utilized to do your job, whichever job you want completed, is performed perfectly suited for your needs. NATIONAL SEAL TECHS. LLC, has proven, trained, background checked pros. We are on time, on budget, and we're perfectionist..Recent Review:Great work, will call if needed again.Greg H.
- Business Description:We are a Licensed & Bonded Public Claims Adjusting Firm headquartered and founded in Tampa Bay, Florida. We represent clients in Florida, Georgia & Virginia. Our goal is to make sure that our clients receive ALL the money that they deserve from the insurance carrier. Our firm will communicate with the insurance company and act as an advocate for the policyholder during the claims process. We prepare a full scope and itemized estimate of damage for residential or commercial properties. We revi..Recent Review:Reliable Claims Adjusting provided invaluable assistance, ensuring that our insurance provider paid an appropriate amount based on our policy and the loss we had experienced. When we first filed our claim with the insurance company they tried to deny it completely, which was really frightening. Andrew with Reliable Claims Adjusting explained the whole process of working with a public adjuster, and ultimately was able to secure funds that should cover all of our needed repairs. We are incredibly gratefulHeidi S.
- Business Description:At Pro Flooring we do all types of flooring from hardwood to vinyl planking and laminate to carpeting. We do repairs and restreching and quarter round moldings, a sport moldings and handyman work.Recent Review:Our experience with Pro Flooring was phenomenal! Very professional and knowledgable team. Great pricing and great finish. They even called us a week after to see how we were doing and how the floors were maintaining. Pro Flooring felt like we were dealing with family. We will definitely do business with them in the future and highly recommend Pro Flooring for ALL of your flooring needsBernardo T.
- Business Description:Miracle Method of Rochester. We have 9 full-time technicians. We have a process that is very unique from other refinishing companies. We even refinish tile floors in commercial settings! Hundreds of apartment complexes, schools, and hotels around the country have enjoyed the benefits of our amazing refinishing technology. If you have Ugly tile, tubs showers or countertops we have a inexpensive option for youRecent Review:DO NOT SIGN FOR THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU COME SEE OUR HOUSE. The samples on display look great but don’t expect the same quality in your home. IT WILL NOT LAST LONG. Our work was done in September. At first I thought the kitchen counters looked great. I was thrilled, We were told what gentle cleaning products to use and, we were careful with that. However, in December, after rolling Christmascookies and setting baking pans on the island, I noticed a bit of difference in the shine of the counter in that area. A year later the counters look dull and worn -way older looking that the 1980’s counter top we replaced. We live in this house only 4 months of the year. My daughter is there on college breaks. Last summer she sent us a picture showing how the side of the counter was losing it’s finish. The bathroom was a disappointment from the beginning, except for the tiled tub walls which looked so much better than the fiberglass surround. We had picked a specked white with black & grey dots that looked like a stone finish. When it was done, it looked like 1960 and a kid did it. The tiny dots were streaks in many places. It looks really cheap. It had a mosquito sealed in it like Jurassic Park. When the Marc (?) came back to check the job he did have the mosquito sanded off but no replacement of sealer sanded off. The finish of the counter is terrible. If a bottle with sticker on bottom gets wet the print will stain the counter. So will makeup if you miss seeing it to wipe up right away. And you have to be sooo careful what you use to clean it up. Most things I was able to get up but one spot. yuk. The sink 3 years later is yellowing. Now to the new tub finish. I had them put on the rough stuff to help bottom not be slick. They never told me it would leave a bit off yellowsh tinge, but I can live with that. What upset me is Mark’s reaction when I pointed out the grey spots that made tub look dirty. He shrugged it off with the comment “That’s from putting on the non-slick (my word) coating.” AH NO!!! It’s underneath the coating. So now my tub looks dirty all the time. ONLY ONE YEAR LATER, we noticed a crack running from top to bottom of the tiles. We called and made an appointment to have them check it out. His comment was “well, it looks like someone took a box knife and ran it down the wall”. Like any of us would do something like that to what I thought was the best part of the job. He made an appointment for the repair and we made sure we were there for the 8am appt. NO SHOW. By noon we called and secretary acted surprised that we thought we had an appointment. At 5pm the repair guy showed up, said he had never seen something like that and would have to do some thinking about what to do. WE HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. This December I noted a crack around the faucet. We had to leave for FL So didn’t call them. When we returned, (tub had been dry 3 months), the crack had become something else completely. It was a plastic coating on the so called “tile”! No wonder the comment about being able to use box knife to cut the tile! It was a super cheap plastic coating. Now everything looks older than the 1980’s stuff we covered up and we will have to replace everything they did. Take a look at the attached pictures. I’m pretty accepting not a perfectionist btch, but this really was my worst decision to doLindsey F.
- Business Description:For more than 10 years, Logan Balla has been working hard at making things work! Whether you need something fixed, replaced, installed, maintained, updated, or fully renovated, Owryen Interiors strives to exceed your expectations. Owryen Interiors is a husband and wife team that has been doing business in this area since 2004. I choose to work in this industry because I love to see a finished product that I can be proud ofRecent Review:At first, Logan appeared to be very dependable and timely. It took him a while to get back to us with a start date, but that part was okay as he was very busy. It was soon after he got started in which he began showing up later and later each day, leaving early each day, or not showing certain days with only a text message later in the afternoon stating he wasn't feeling well. He then text us and asked for more money as the project was "taking longer" than anticipated and was also "harder" than originally anticipated. Texting for more money is only slightly unprofessional, right? As he was nearing the end of his time in our home, I was looking through the work and began to notice paint all over the edges of my tile floors, on my wooden floors upstairs, and on my bathroom floor which wasn't even a room being painted by him. There is also paint in the carpet going up my stairs and under my railings. There was paint that was left in my bathtub from him rinsing his materials (which is fine, just clean up after yourself is all I ask). The paint has been chipping off of my molding and my stairs, the wall has cracked where he "repaired" and the work has to be re-done. Now, 3-4 months later, we have since hired another contractor and are paying additional money to correct Logan Balla's errors in our home. Professional and quality work is truly lacking in the area in which we paid Logan to repair within our home. This work is truly disappointing and I would highly suggest looking into another contractor if you have work to be done like mineTyler Y.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Upstate Increte is Greater Rochester and the Fingerlakes’ Region leader in Stamped and Decorative Concrete. We offer a huge selection of Increte Stamp Rentals and Sales. We offer various samples of patterns and colors. We carry more in stock inventory than any other store offering similar products within miles and miles
- Business Description:Superior Floors is specifically dedicated to professional hardwood flooring sales, installation, sanding and finishing. We assist in custom product design and offer a wide range of hardwood flooring styles all manufactured in house. We are the largest stocking distributor in the Adirondacks with over 60,000 square feet in stock. We are known for our custom 6-12 foot long wood flooring. With our fully trained and experienced technicians, we create tailor made works of art with our customers to..
- Business Description:We are a residential and commercial construction company. We build, design and engineer new construction projects as well as provide demolition, renovation, restoration, remodeling and servicing services.Recent Review:original projects went well- not perfect but acceptable- minor issues included sections missed when painting, railing in back not stable. <br /> reasonable satisfaction and good price led to more projects- the drywall was okay- minor issues- baseboards not removed so imperfect transition of drywall to baseboard including overhang of drywall. drywall has developed seams showing through. <br /> bathroom remodel went okay- however a few months later- discover/realized that latex sealer?caulk was used allowing water to escape from shower into adjacent areas to develop mold. also discovered i am allergic to mold. <br /> snow blockers/diverters came off from snow the following winter. <br /> The crew was nice but many were clearly not experienced. radio was quite loud at times. behind my shed was used as a toilet- i was advised by my neighbor that a man had been peeing back there. crew was critical of employer at times. <br /> when billed (over phone) for the last of the work some time later after the snow diverters came off the roof and the mold discovered- i advised i would not pay. <br /> did not hear anything for somewhere around a year when i received a written bill, the next day or two i received a collections bill- i advised the above and have heard no more. <br /grace h.
- Business Description:Professional Basement, Kitchen and Bathroom renovators.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Find flooring installation in
- Richfield Springs
- Cherry Valley
- West Winfield
- New Berlin
- Sharon Springs
flooring installation in Fly Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP53 Route 17K
Newburgh, New York
- Adam Scudder Woodworking137 Axtell Rd
Maryland, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Artistic Wood Floors316 Katrina Falls Rd
Rock Hill, New York
- Austin Bros. Contracting4 Roberts Ct
Queensbury, New York
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP
- G.K.S.B home remodeling and contracting76 north helmer ave
Dolgeville, New York
- G.K.S.B home remodeling and contracting
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- IN STYLE FLOORING8 ORDWAY LANE.
North Creek, New York
- IN STYLE FLOORING
- Scott Wood Contracting393 CR 25
New Berlin, New York
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Stanley Steemer - Vestal2325 Owego Rd
Vestal, New York
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- STORIE CONSTRUCTION88 River Lane
Ogdensburg, New York
- Superior Floors4397 Route 9
Warrensburg, New York
- Scott Wood Contracting
- William and Moore Painters and Flooring292 South Sixth Street
Newark, New Jersey
- William and Moore Painters and Flooring
- zcd contruction
Clayville, New York
- zcd contruction