All American Home Improvement, Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2017

H3808420000

39 Quaker Ln

Farmingdale, NY 11735

40 years of combined experience. Offering affordable roofing services with free estimates. I am a fourth generation roofer and I treat every customer like they are a member of my family with the respect and honesty they deserve. I am looking to build strong relationships with my customers that will lead to further business and referrals. Give us a call today for a free estimate!...

roofing (31)gutter repair (7)roof cleaning (2)siding companies (2)general contractors (2)woodworking (1)drywall (1)

11/04/2020

Richard L.

The company owner, Jeremy responded quickly to my call for an estimate to eliminate an old shingle roof and install a new one. His estimate was very detailed and his price was quite reasonable. The job was scheduled and after several rainy days the new roof was installed. Jeremy was on site much of the time to ensure that his crew did a very professional job. Upon completion, debris from the old roof was removed and the yard left perfectly clean. In fact, the job was performed during Halloween week and before leaving, the crew actually repositioned all exterior decorations that had been moved while the work was being performed. They were outstanding.

Description of Work
Small Cape Cod with Half Dormer required a new roof.

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/25/2020

bola O.

Excellent, there was a leak in the bedroom and the kitchen. Jeremy came, identified the source - a bunch of shingles that had blown off the roof, he quoted a reasonable price, compared with others I got, and we fixed the date for him to come in. He was on time, his workers were neat, and when they finished cleaned up behind them, as a bonus he put in a new trim to replace the old one that had also blown off in the storm, and some other shingles elsewhere. I hope I don't need any more roof repairs for a long time but if I do I am definitely calling All American

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

06/03/2020

ester C.

Jeremy and his team did a great job with my roof. I highly recommend this team, they are honest and do a professional job. Ester

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/26/2020

Cong S.

I had a farm ranch house roof. The replacement went on time and the work was done very good.

Description of Work
Roof shingles replacement

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/06/2020

Myron S.

Very well. Good professional prompt service and work. Most satisfactory.

Description of Work
replace shingles blown off by windstorm

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

12/19/2019

Lee G.

From start to finish I had a very good experience with this company. I called Jeremy one afternoon and he made an appointment to come the next morning to give an estimate. He arrived right on time. I liked that Jeremy actually climbed my roof to inspect it before giving me the estimate. (I had four companies give me estimates and two of the guys estimated the job from the ground). He gave me a fair price which was right in the ballpark with the other three. I chose Jeremy because I felt comfortable speaking with him, and I felt confident that his company would do a nice job. I’m glad I hired them because they did. The workers were friendly and polite. They were confident, knowledgeable and organized too. And after the work was completed they cleaned up my property well. My roof looks awesome now, and it makes me smile every time I pull into my driveway and see it. I would definitely recommend Jeremy and his company. And I’d hire him again, but I don’t have any spare houses that need a roof! :)

Description of Work
Tear off and Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

07/27/2019

Lynne H.

Since I had used this company to replace my roof last Fall, I knew that they would do a good job. I called Jeremy before I called anyone else. He gave me a price over the phone and his men showed up two days later. Although there were a few glitches, he did not require payment until everything was up to my satisfaction. The fan is humming and cooling out my attic. Another satisfied customer!! (Jeremy is a nice guy and an excellent contractor).

Description of Work
I needed to have an roof fan replaced.

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

06/26/2019

Karyn S.

I made an appointment to have the roof on my parents’ house inspected. Jeremy, the owner, showed up on time and was very pleasant . I advised him that I had no idea of the condition of the roof. I didn’t know how many layers there were, or the age of the roof. He went up on the roof and inspected it. He advised me that the roof is in good shape and that it should last at least another five years. He didn’t try to sell me any unnecessary work and was very courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend his company.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

05/01/2019

Joseph G.

Jeremy picked up my call before 8am when I was trying to find someone to come solve the mystery of why water was pouring through my bedroom window frame and causing interior damage. He was at my house by 10am, and thoroughly inspected all areas of the roof with me, until we found the problem. He had his crew there by 8am the following morning, and he was able to provide solutions to issues with my roof that no other contractor could solve, hopefully stopping other leaks that were plaguing other unique areas of the roof structure. He was sympathetic to talking out the problems, responsive to text and phone calls, provided solutions to hard problems, and worked with me where I needed him to on timing and flexibility. Someone mentioned that I might have gotten a better deal on the work with another contractor, but you don't find people who have all of the qualities and professionalism when you are trying to do home repair and construction. I'm convinced that the quality of workmanship were there, and coming from an emergency situation, it isn't always the case that you leave with confidence. I would suggest Jeremy, and use him in the future.

Description of Work
Emergency Roof Repair

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

04/18/2019

Lou I.

Excellent Quality work Jeremy came by looked at the work requested and the job was not a major job which I had been told by another company estimated. Quick repair done with the highest professionalism Will definitely recommend this company and will utilize them for any further work that may arise.

Description of Work
Repaired roof flashing

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

01/16/2019

Dominick L.

On Saturday I noticed that a piece of shingle had been blown off of my roof from all of the wind that we had that week.. Like any other home owner my first thought was "great!!! Now I have to find somebody to fix this!!!" I did the typical google search for roof repair and I really wasn't too comfortable with some of the guys who were calling me back who wanted to do the job for me... I was getting calls from the city, queens, brooklyn and way out on the east end of long island... Just seemed shady to me that a roofing guy would travel so far to replace one or two shingles... had to be a catch and the job would probably have cost me a lot more than I wanted to pay if I hired any of them.... Luckily I cam across Jeremy on Angie's list... he had great reviews and oddly enough in a good way he didn't call me like the 6 or 7 other roofers which made feel like this wasn't a guy who was desperate for work... He had a nice website and a little background information about his company... I called him... he answered right away, I didn't have to deal with an answering machine and I explained my situation to him... i sent him some pictures of my damaged roof and within 15 -20 minutes he called back with a price to do the job and told him he's hired and he came out the same day to fix it... Very professional, knowledgeable and very easy to understand... I'm 52 years old and he reminded me of the old school handy man who was real, trusting, and dependable.... He did a great job at a great price.... If you own a house as long as I have you will find that a lot of roofers don't want to come and do repair work for a few hundred dollars... They want to replace your entire roof for thousands of dollars... I'm glad I found Jeremy especially with a major storm arriving this weekend.... I certainly recommend him and will certainly use his services again if I ever should need them... Thank You Jeremy... :)

Description of Work
Replacement of roof shingles

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

12/15/2018

mike V.

Surprisingly Jeremy and his team showed up promptly on time. My house and deck were covered in tarps and the work was started. I was very impressed with the way they keep all the debris contained in the work area. They even stopped to allow us to let the dogs out at various times of the day. A good part of the roof as well as the wood underneath had to removed and replaced. Time was taken to remove the debris on the deck as well as the ground at various portions of the job. The team worked in a very professional manner and the big job was completed in one day to my suprise. This job was done on a Sunday because rain wes expected and Jeremy indicated he did not want us to be inconvenienced. I had four recommendations from Angie's list. One company came out looked at the roof and said we needed a new roof and if they did a repair their would be no guarantee. Another company gave me a phone estimate without even seeing the job. The third never showed and contacted me three days after the job was completed. Jeremy not only gave me a fair price, was prompt, cleaned up everything on the deck and surrounding area and gave me a guarantee in writing for the work they completed. I will highly recommend his company in the future and will call on his services again. I am very impressed with the services i received,

Description of Work
My roof had a leak that no one could find. Jeremy Olsen of All American home improvement returned my call promptly and we set up an appointment for the next day. Jeremy went up on the roof and in 10 minutes found the problem. Jeremy was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable gave me a written estimate and answered all my questions regarding my roof repair. an appointment was set up two day later.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/09/2018

12/12/2018

carmine D.

fine he did a good job and was very pleasant

Description of Work
partial roof was leaking

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

12/10/2018

Charles B.

After some heavy rain we noticed our front door was extremely wet. We reached out to Jeremy after reading the excellent reviews. Jermey the owner showed up the next day and went up on our roof to investigate. He gave us a free inspection and recommended fixing the specific area with new flashing, adding a new leader and shingles. He spent the time to explain to myself and Dad the issues and expectations. Great communication! Finally result is our roof no longer leaks!! Highly recommended. Thanks again

Description of Work
Our front door had a leak around the frame.

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

12/02/2018

Tommy M.

Jeremy was exceptional and professional. The work was completed as stated and cleanup was superb. I have already recommended his service to others without reservation.

Description of Work
Roof Replcemnt

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

11/08/2018

Lynne H.

I called Jeremy and he showed up the same day to give me an estimate. I signed the contract immediately. On the day of installation (Saturday) his crew showed up at 8 am and they were finished by 5 pm. They did a good job cleaning up. Jeremy came two days later and physically checked out the work. He and his crew are professional and Jeremy is very personable.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

09/26/2018

Wing T.

Jeremy and his crew were very professional and performed an overall outstanding job. They arrived early and were able to perform all the major work in one day. They came back within the next couple of days to install the gutters and repair the sidings. I would hire them again and would recommend their services to everyone.

Description of Work
Replace 20+ year old roof, flashing, gutters, and repair sidings

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

09/22/2018

Barbara S.

It was all good. The roof was old and needed to be replaced. We wanted it done asap before we had another rain. He was available the next day and completed all the important work then and returned in a few days to finish all the small things. He did a great job.

Description of Work
replace a leaking roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2018

09/20/2018

Andrew K.

I had noticed a leak behind my wall and assumed it was due to missing shingles from my roof. I had reached out to many via Angies List where Jermey O. from All American Home Improvement was the first to answer. With that being said from the point of contact to replacing the missing shingles only took 3 days. All went smoothly where I was looking forward to the next rainy day to test the work where everything turned out to be ok with no more leaks.

Description of Work
Roof Shingle Replacements

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

09/12/2018

Paul M.

Install the new roof flashing all around and new gutters. Jeremy was professional and made the experience outstanding. I would use them again in the future

Description of Work
Install the new roof flashing all around and new gutters

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

07/28/2018

Jules L.

Flawless. A well organized roofer everything as promised

Description of Work
Roof reshingled

Work Completed On 07/28/2018

07/23/2018

Carol C.

The job, as I mentioned, took 2 days from start to finish. They were professional, did a really good job and they cleaned up well after they were finished. I would use this company again - Jeremy and his crew were excellent. My husband and I are very happy with our new roof.

Description of Work
We had our roof replaced. Our home is a large ranch house in Upper Brookville and they ripped off the old roof, and replaced it with the new roof, and they also replaced a leaking skylight. They were neat and cleaned up after the job was completed - a job that only took them 2 days!

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

07/16/2018

Jules L.

It was excellent in all respects! They worked well, were efficient, and kept the yard clean. They are very professional, and I have no complaints. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They replaced our entire roof.