There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Get matched with top interior painters in Elmira, NY
There are 9 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Elmira
- Lord Glassworks and General ContractingMr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!!
- Crown Construction IncI've had two projects designed and completed through Crown Construction. I was completely pleased and satisfied each time. The first project was a bathroom rehab. It went so well and came out beautifully. I then hired them to install a new picture window and front door, which is such an improvement to my home inside and out. They took their time exploring possible design aspects for both projects, and together we came up with the final product. They are expert in what they do from beginning to end. Dependable and communicative. On time to arrive when they say, on schedule, and within budget. What more could a customer ask
- Streamline paintersExcellent. Scott was very professional and knowledgable concerning every issue we had in our home. He was able to do the work efficiently as well as economically. He made us know instantly that we chose the right person for the job. He got to work right away fitting us into his schedule, even though he does alot of commercial and more substantial jobs we felt as though we were just as important. Our house is now beautiful and Scotts quality of work is amazing. We would recomend him to anyone who needs a home project
- Alvarez PaintingWhat distinguished Paul from others (some from Angie's List) is that he actually listened and understood our goals and constraints. His proposal was a shoot-on and reasonably priced. When we told him we needed the job to be completed asap, he worked around his crew schedule to start our job the following week! He even brought in extra help (at his cost) without asking. During the project, he and his crew came on time. They were professional and required minimal supervision. They weren't perfect but close! They missed a few spots but promptly fixed them when notified. One of the crewman incorrectly installed my front door lock, but I took care of the problem. Overall, everything went great and Paul completed our project two days ahead of schedule! We couldn't be more pleased. Paul's commitment to us didn't stop with the check. He came back to help with touch up and other handyman works. We are very grateful for his services and will highly recommend him to everyone! Just hire him
- Norb Miller General ContractorVery high quality work done in an expeditious manner. He was flexible and easy to work with. We plan to use his services again in the near future.
- Norb Miller General ContractorI was impressed that he was so meticulous. His work is excellent. He responded quickly, he stuck to his estimate , and he completed his work quickly. He also did a few extra things without charge.
- Integrated Property Solutions CoTony, my assigned handyman is a bright and creative person of unusually varied skills. It seemed that he could lay his hands on an appliance and diagnose the problem in minutes-then fix the problem that hadn’t been done properly by his predecessor. He is very alert and responsive to my thoughts and suggestions and successfully dealt with the items on my list. I expect a return visit to deal with a roof patch and gutter flush that rain had prevented on the day of his work
- Norb Miller General ContractorWas told 2 weeks for completion, and it was completed . I receive great responses when my friends or family see my bathroom for the 1st time. I would re hire Norb again.
- Norb Miller General ContractorThe house was purchased in January 2013. We called four contractors and and Norb Miller was selected, based upon his estimate and how he inspected the house and offered solutions. He began work in April 2013. As demolition was underway we experienced a need to change original outline of work on kitchen flooring as well as in other areas of the remodeling work. This increased the cost of the the original estimate. His expertise and on how to approach the work was right on target. He understood at what level we wanted to maintain the remodeling work. The house needed major upgrades to meet code and it was done well and met final inspection. Mr. Miller did many additional pieces of work to improve the situation that went above and beyond estimated work. A fire wall was required in the basement for the garage and he finished both sides of the wall. Another example of above the effort was with the installation of the wall between the kitchen and living room. He heard me say that I did not like the open room concept because of noise and the house had a two-story entryway so sound can carry. He installed the wall and to lessen the noise added insulation to the wall to reduce sound between rooms. This wall also required an extension to meet the new kitchen design. His team installed all the kitchen cabinets and appliances and took care of issues regarding any damaged material. He added decorative headers in the hallway to define it, etc. Mr. Miller quickly learned the color scheme and I let him choose the tile for the back splash in the kitchen and for the tile around the fireplace. He handled overseeing the installation of a new gas fireplace in the house and coordinated the installation with the provider. He took on little things to make sure the house would stand against the elements. For example, there was a downspout that ended on the deck, Mr. Miller, made sure the spout drained through the deck and away from the house. He saw that a gutter needed to be replaced on the back of the house and did this work so the integrity of house could be maintained. Working with Norb Miller was very easy. The main thing about this renovation/remodeling job was that it was done from a distance and he guided me in what needed to be ordered and when. Periodically I would meet with Mr. Miller at the site to go over work and next steps, but I could confidently walk away and know the work would be done. We communicated by telephone and email. He really cares about his clients. For example, I needed to order two light fixtures for the kitchen. I found a style I liked, however, the store did not have two of the same, so I ordered my second choice. When I met with Norb, the lights were up in the kitchen and I just mentioned that I had originally picked some others, but could not figure out a way to get them since the pick-up store did not have two. When I saw pictures of the kitchen on Angie's List, I saw the lights had been changed to my first choice. Now that is above and beyond--but it is consideration and understanding of a client. He suggested storm doors for the house and I let him make the selection because I knew he would make a sound choice. He has a good understanding of his clients and is able to ascertain their likes, dislikes and does not offer solutions that are out of line, but are good and functional. Mr. Miller has been back to adjust items as we have found them that were part of the job and has done so to make sure the job was done right. We would definitely use Mr. Miller's company again
- Norb Miller General ContractorEntire project went as planned. Contractor inspected the project and presented a quote and time frame. Workers showed up as scheduled. Demolition was carefully done with tarps and dust barriers appropriately placed. Demolition debris was quickly removed. Reconstruction began as planned and completed in an orderly manner including replacing of the previously removed crown molding. The crew cleaned every evening before leaving the job site. The project was completed on schedule and looks great. There were a few minor scope changes that were discussed, priced and easily worked into the project. The entire project was completed in a little over three weeks. We were very pleased with the professionalism of the crew, cost control, attention to detail and cleanliness. We would highly recommend this contractor
Interior Painters in Elmira
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable interior and exterior painting services as well as pressure washing. Please give us a call to schedule your free estimate.Recent Review:Had pressure washing done on my driveway back in September. Job was done great. Very reliable and on time. My driveway looks brand new.Homer W.
- Business Description:Business suspended do to illness.Recent Review:Rainy weather made it difficult to complete in estimated time frame but completed in total number of work days quoted. Communicated well to keep us informed when weather interfered.Kelvin H.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:Guys arrived late and were missing a few tools that would have made the job more time efficient. They were polite and hard workers, but business ethic needs improvement ( 2 no shows with no updates, late arrival, no written contract or proof of insurance- other than verbal). Their price was very reasonable. I think they are new, but have potential. If we hire again, I will make sure I have the papers first and make sure they hold their end up with timely arrival timesTina H.
- Business Description:We are a full service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Asbestos, Lead and Mold removal Company. Specializing and catering to the Residential customer. We also provide service in the Commercial and Industrial work environments. In addition, We are an Insulation company, blown-in, fiberglass, pipe insulation and boiler blankets. We have been in business since 1986, serving the entire state of NY. Estimates are free within a 50 mile radius of our office. I welcome the opportunity to provide you ..Recent Review:After reading many positive reviews on Angieslist I used the site to reach out to the company. Michael contacted me within the hour. He was patient and professional. He allowed me to send him pictures of the ceiling tiles I was concerned about and offered his expertise and explained my options without any consultation fee. I would highly recommenMorgan J.
- Business Description:Dewalt & Sons has been providing HVAC and general contracting services to the Steuben, Schuyler, Yates, and Chemung counties for nearly 45 years.Recent Review:I've already rated then once. They were the very best company I have ever hired. I would recommend them to anyone and definitely hire them again should I need their service. They were very professional.Shirley E.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Professional interior and exterior painting and contracting. Residential or commercial. 25 years experience with quality and efficient service.Recent Review:Excellent. Scott was very professional and knowledgable concerning every issue we had in our home. He was able to do the work efficiently as well as economically. He made us know instantly that we chose the right person for the job. He got to work right away fitting us into his schedule, even though he does alot of commercial and more substantial jobs we felt as though we were just as important. Our house is now beautiful and Scotts quality of work is amazing. We would recomend him to anyone who needs a home projectSandy and Rocco P.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:24hr emergency Service, board up from fire and wind damage, basement and attic cleanouts, also apartment cleanouts, fire damage cleanups, water damage cleanups, home and office cleanups, rough and finished carpentry, all phases of sheet rock and taping, all phases of priming in painting interior and exterior, flat roofs and shingles repairs and replacing, gutter repairs and replacements, residential and commercial door repairs and replacements with servicing, window replacements and capping, ..Recent Review:Mr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!!Farhan R.
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have themShelby B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Find interior painters in
- Pine City
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Van Etten
- Painted Post
- Columbia Cross Roads
- Beaver Dams
- Montour Falls
- Watkins Glen
interior painters in Elmira
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABG Contracting4 Carriage Cir
Elmira, New York
- Ace Handyman Services Southern Tier1435 Upper Front St Suite 3
Binghamton, New York
- Alpha Pack Handyman18 Madison Ave
Endicott, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- Apgar Construction LLC224 Church St
Breesport, New York
- Avalon Homes950 Danby Rd.
Ithaca, New York
- ABG Contracting
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration151 Cutler Ave
Corning, New York
- BG Construction
Ithaca, New York
- Big Boyz Contracting5 Portzline Rd
Dryden, New York
- Bulldog BuildingPO Box 608
Windham, New York
- Bullseye Contracting410 W. 1st St
Elmira, New York
- Butlers Contracting1960 State Route 14
Montour Falls, New York
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration
- C&M Painting &Co262 Terrace St
Wellsburg, New York
- C.T. Morrison home repair and general contracting462 Rogers Rd.
Wellsburg, New York
- Calstro Contracting811 W CHURCH ST
Elmira, New York
- Carr Contracting25 Philo Rd W
Elmira, New York
- Chris Burge Contracting2461 BD Moreland Rd
Beaver Dams, New York
- CJ Morse Painting & Construction411 Butternut Dr
Newfield, New York
- C&M Painting &Co
- Family Ties Contracting943 State Route 34B
King Ferry, New York
- Family Ties Contracting
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Hamilton377 N Van Dorn rd
Ithaca, New York
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Homestead Property Services67 Ellicott St
Corning, New York
- Hopgart Construction LLC923 Sing Sing Rd
Horseheads, New York
- Horizon Contracting Co4 Kensington Ave
Auburn, New York
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Independent Installations11 Tioga Street
Waverly, New York
- Independent Installations
- S&B Flooring and Tile Inc. 9264 Route 6
- S&N Preservation2180 Indian Hills Rd
Painted Post, New York
- Sanders Designz106 New York 17C
Waverly, New York
- Santiago's Home Improvement525 Woodlawn Ave
Buffalo, New York
- SAVERCOOL & SONS CONTRACTING243 DESMOND ST
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Stellar Finish19 Bald Hill Rd
Spencer, New York
- Steve's Painting303 S. Franklin St
Watkins Glen, New York
- Streamline painters161 Jenkins Rd
Lowman, New York
- S&B Flooring and Tile Inc.
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services