Plastx USA

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2014

NEW 21ST CENTURY BETTER BASEBOARD HEATER COVERS...

Suffolk Systems Inc

Suffolk Systems Inc

Suffolk Systems Inc. is a highly regarded heating, ventitilation and air conditioning company, with an impeccable reputation. It has been a family owned and operated business for over 34 years. Due to our dedication and commitment to our Clients, Suffolk Systems has grown by leaps and bounds. Our professional staff of technicians are continuosly furthering their education and technical training in order to remain cutting edge in the HVAC industry. They all truly love what they do which is very evident in the personal attention that they give to each and every Client. The entire staff at Suffolk Systems regards each and every client as though they are our only Client. Award winning.

Offers by Suffolk Systems Inc on Angi

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced baseboard heater covers in three bedrooms. Very professional installation of product. Workmen were neat. Covers look great in rooms.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,woodworking

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company provided baseboards for a bedroom. The personnel were responsive,cooperative and professional. The price was a little high and the baseboards were only for water heating and not steam. I would highly recommend this company.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,woodworking

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastix replaced the baseboard covers of my living room -dining room. |Installer was professional. Covers are a great upgrade to my room. I do not have any more knocking from my baseboards. Also, the covers are slightly taller than baseboard covers, so no problems with wrecking the walls and seeing old paint lines, etc. |I will certainly change out the rest of my baseboard covers.

CATEGORY contractors,heating & air conditioning/hvac,woodworking

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great clean and neat

CATEGORY woodworking

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the covers on my baseboard heating - they were great and it looks great.

CATEGORY woodworking