MUNRO PRODUCTS

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2008

Munro Products is a family owned and operated home improvement company specializing in bathrooms and kitchens. While the business was founded on the backbone of bathroom refinishing (tub, tile, sinks & floors), Munro Products also specializes in cabinet refinishing, cabinet refacing, and bathroom

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

bathtub refinishing (102)home remodeling (29)tile installation (14)cabinet refacing (2)interior painting (1)

10/14/2021

Eileen R.

Chris and Trebor came to do the bathroom and kitchen tiles. Both were punctual and very professional. Chris did the painting and did an outstanding job and he made sure the rooms were cleaned when finished. I would highly recommend the company. The office staff was also very helpful and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen tiles spray painted

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

Thank you so much for the thoughtful comments. Our staff & technicians here at Munro Products really pride themselves on being as respectful and professional as possible. We know that without great customers, like yourself, we wouldn't be in business. Entering our 50th Anniversary serving Western New York, we are thankful to be able to continue providing excellent service day-in and day-out. We wish you and yours the very best! Please contact the office if we can be of any service in the future.

11/21/2020

Frank A.

When the young man was working on the shower handle, he told me he was unable to remove it. I suggested that if I get a saw, would that help. He said yes but then I told him to leave it. He never informed me he had damaged. He then Proceeded to tape over the handle and plate behind it. He did explain he was unable to get it off because he tried. By him trying to remove it, it caused the damage. I come back that night and two things were not correct. One is the handle is not correct along with it damaged, and i was never informed. Two, I had to install the shower head. If he would of not touched the handle and just tapped over it originally, we would not be talking about this. I am upset about this because my shower was working properly PRIOR to this. I am not satisfied and am very unhappy that I was left with a broken handle and plumbing. I hired a plumber. I attempted to get the company to pay for the costs of repairing it but the said IT WAS OLD and they refused to take responsibility for the damage.

Description of Work
Refinished bathtub

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

We appreciate the feedback, and are apologetic that you feel we should do more. As is customary, our technician advised you of the issue prior and continued working on the fixture under your direction. You were informed that because of the age and condition of the valve, the component likely would not withstand this additional work. You gave the greenlight to continue anyhow, knowing that risk and because you were attempting to replace the fixture anyways. We certainly appreciate your feelings, however. We hope you enjoy your newly refinished tub/shower and will always honor the refinishing work warranty. All the best.

07/20/2020

Brian B.

Very professional and did great job.

Description of Work
Refinish Bathtub

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We continually strive to provide excellent service to all customers, and appreciate that you trusted us with your home. We wish you the very best and hope you enjoy your "new" tub for many years to come.

03/11/2020

Laura W.

My 70 year old bathtub looks brand new and I am so pleased! Chris and Masum did a fabulous job...they were helpful, courteous and professional. They answered every question I had, and cleaned up my bathroom very well. Munro staff, Joanne and Diane, very friendly and gave me instant quote directly over the phone. I would definitely recommend Munro if you want a new and affordable tub and or tile!

Description of Work
Bathtub and surround tile

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Here at Munro we strive to provide the best customer service around. We aim to make the entire restoration or remodeling process seamless and easy. We hope you enjoy your "new" bathtub & tile surround for years to come. If we can be of any further service please let us know. Thanks for choosing Munro Products.

01/23/2020

David A.

Excellent Job! Looks better than ever! Kudos to Craig and his team. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
New tub liner

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Review for MUNRO PRODUCTS - 9150 Clarence Center Rd., Clarence Center, NY - 38399112

Fantastic! Thanks for the compliments. We wish you all the best and if we can be of any further service, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Munro Products!

10/13/2019

allyson Y.

Never hired as they quoted me for work that I didn’t even ask to be completed. When I questioned the office help, Diane, was rude & told me this is my quote period if I didn’t accept the quote to go elsewhere because Munro doesn’t want to do small jobs.

Description of Work
Regrout walls & drywall work

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the quote we provided. We take great pride in being thorough, fair, kind and considerate with all customers (whether they do business with us or not). This is evident by the 112 glowing reviews from our local Angie's Lists customers. Unfortunately you were not present at the time of the estimate. We met with your mother who complained about the workmanship by the original contractor. We did provide an estimate for what we were asked to, and it was for $4600.00, not $4900.00. The aggressiveness with which you continued to approach us with ultimately makes us feel we shouldn't do business. We do, however, hope you can find a contactor you better meets your needs.

08/19/2019

Fred W.

The project went very well. Munro was very responsive and sensitive to our timing needs. The work was done very professionally and we were kept informed of progress and consulted during the work when necessary. We are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Installed tile and associated work for three fireplaces.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope you can enjoy the work for years to come. Please contact us if we can help with any other project or if any issues should arise. We appreciate you choosing Munro and for trusting us with your home. All the best.

11/24/2018

Mark G.

Very Happy with the remodel. Keith the worker who did the work was outstanding in every way.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

We know there are lots of remodeling companies to choose from. We are thankful that you trusted us and hope that you enjoy your bathroom for years to come. If we can be of any further service, please don't hesitate to reach out. All the best!

09/21/2018

Fred W.

The work was done well. The work was done in the promised time, and we are happy with the results.

Description of Work
We resurfaced our shower floor to obtain a more skid-free surface.

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

Glad you are enjoying the 48x48 inch shower base we refinished in a special color. Please let us know if we can be of any further service to you. Thanks for choosing Munro.

01/09/2018

Mary O.

Great-Took very little time, no mess and thoroughly cleaned up. Was very prompt too

Description of Work
Bathtub Refinish

Work Completed On 01/09/2018

We're happy to hear you're so pleased with your results [Member Name Removed]. The Angie's List special is quite the deal [Member Information Removed] we're happy to offer it. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, technicians who are both knowledgeable [Member Information Removed] courteous [Member Information Removed] a product that really works. Thanks for choosing Munro Products for your restoration needs.

01/05/2018

Paula B.

Perfect!!! I would highly recommend them to any one that’s needs this service.

Description of Work
Dennis promptly arrived on time and refinished my old bath tub. The tub looks brand new and I can enjoy my hot baths.

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

We were so happy to help with your bathroom. Enjoy for years to come!

11/27/2017

Nadine G.

Amazing job. Looks beautiful. Glad to have the ugly tub color gone Looks fresh and new. Definitely worth the money.

Description of Work
Refinished my bathtub

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

At Munro Products, we truly believe we're offering a great value with our services. It's nice to see that customers agree. We're even happier to see your joy in our workmanship. If we can ever be of any other service, please don't hesitate to contact us. We know there are a lot of choices these day. We're thrilled you chose us here Munro Products.

11/17/2017

Larry B.

The job was finished in less than 2 hours. The service person was very personable, courteous and careful. His work was perfect in every way. The tub looks brand new and is the finish very durable, with a 15 year warranty.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing.

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

It was our pleasure helping to assist you and your bathroom. We hope you continue to enjoy your like new bathtub! Please reach out if we can be of any more assistance.

09/07/2017

Marla M.

very well. they were very professional and did a great job. when they had to reschedule the cauling, they called me twice to check that it was okay. I would use their services again.

Description of Work
refinishing and reglazing bathtub and caulking and drain replacement

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your bathtub and home. We know there are many options available to consumers these days. We are happy you chose us and hope that if we can ever do anything else to serve you that you would feel welcome to contact us. Enjoy your “new” tub!

09/05/2017

Ileanne W.

They did a great job. Tub looks like new. They give you quite a list of items that need to be followed with regard to maintance of the tub surface. If not followed it could void the warranty.

Description of Work
refinished bathtub due to a chip on tub.

Cost $531.79

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

We’re happy to hear the bathtub turned out so well. The materials that were given to you are care tips and warranty information. They outline how any bathtub should be cared for to increase the longevity of its coating. We strive to provide upfront, transparent information so customers can maximize their investment. Thanks again for allowing us to work with you.

08/21/2017

Marla M.

Very well. Work was done efficiently, on time and excellent quality.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing and caulking, drain replacement

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

08/10/2017

William C.

It went like clockwork. They showed up promptly, were very careful and courteous, and did a great job. The tub is like new and I am very glad I decided to preserve the cast iron tub instead of ripping it out. There is no comparison between a beautifully restored cast iron tub and a plastic replacement. I know, because in our house we have two bathrooms. With the first one, we removed the cast iron tub and replaced it with a plastic tub and surround. But for the second one, we hired Munro after just replacing the surround ourselves. No question, the Munro redo of the original cast-iron tub led to a much higher-end result. We are very happy with their work.

Description of Work
I had a 1956 cast iron tub refinished.

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

Thank you for the kind response. The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. There are a lot of misconceptions abound about bathtub refinishing. Although not all companies are created equal, it pays to have bathroom fixtures refinished. It not only saves consumers money, but it keeps the original feel, and often superior craftsmanship, of the home intact. We are thrill you are so pleased with the result. All the best!

08/10/2017

William C.

It went very well. Highly professional and now, over a year later, the tub still looks brand new.

Description of Work
bathtub refinish

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

08/04/2017

Greg G.

Great, Everyone was professional from the salesman to the installers. Cannot say enough positive about Diane. She helped us reach the right decisions to fit our budget. She is patient never pushy.

Description of Work
Kitchen update

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

We appreciate your business, and your thoughtful summation of our work. All of our staff at Munro interact with customers and the public with great poise. We wake each day knowing we would be nowhere without Western New Yorkers just like yourself. From all of us at Munro Products, we hope you enjoy your update kitchen.

08/04/2017

Craig S.

Excellent job. Very impressed with the results.

Description of Work
Refinish bathtub

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

Continue to enjoy the bathtub for years to come! If can do anything else to help you, please do not hesitate to reach out.

08/02/2017

Andrew K.

Work performed well. Looks good. Will wait to see how it holds up to normal use. From what we understand the product is somewhat fragile (i.e. you're not supposed to sit bottles etc. on the edged of the tub, no suction cups on the walls, basically nothing is supposed to sit on the refinished areas, so where are you supposed to put your shower stuff??) Like I said, we will wait and see how it holds up over the next few years. Overall the two guys who came to do the work were great. Very nice and willing to explain everything in detail. They did very good work. You wouldn't even know the bathtub used to be blue.

Description of Work
Refinishing Bathtub & Surround, Tile on walls throughout the bathroom.

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

All bathtub refinishing products are not similar. Most refinishing companies use a low-grade epoxy base to resurface tub and tile. That material is fragile and does have a propensity to fail. Our material is a resin though, meaning structurally it continues to harden as it ages. Like a statute. The only everyday materials we would discourage use of are certain bathmats, hair dye and caustic/abrasive cleansers (those that remove layers). You're right that suction cups on bathmats (or nonstick stickers) are a no-go. They will eventually cut into the newly resurfaced bathtub. The same will happen to a factory new bathtub over time. There are bathmats that do not rely on suction cups to hold in place. Those are very much okay. We also discourage hair dye for obvious chemical reasons, and want the new surface to be as sheen as can be for years to come. Great questions. Thanks for trusting Munro to help with your bathroom restoration needs!

07/19/2017

jacquelynne M.

Great!! Every one was very professional; from the first person that called to explain every thing, to the next person that called to set up the appointment. This includes the very nice young man that came to do the job. My bath tub looks absolutely beautiful!!

Description of Work
bath tub refinish

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/19/2017

We appreciate you and are thankful you entrusted our company to help with your home renovation needs. If we can ever be of any other service, please do not hesitate to contact us.

04/25/2017

Brian J.

Spoke to the company to set up an appointment after purchasing the coupon and setup a date to do the work. I was explained to me that the would be an additional cost of $99 in order to strip the tub as the coupon only represented refinishing work. I did not know this beforehand and am not sure if it would have affected my decision to purchase the coupon. That being said, the work was great! My tub looks brand new again and that's what I wanted. The cost was worth it. I am very pleased, and the workers were very courteous and clean which I liked a lot.

Description of Work
Stripped and refinished bathtub.

Work Completed On 04/13/2017