MUNRO PRODUCTS

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2008

Awards & Badges

9150 Clarence Center Rd.

Clarence Center, NY 14032

Munro Products is a family owned and operated home improvement company specializing in bathrooms and kitchens. While the business was founded on the backbone of bathroom refinishing (tub, tile, sinks & floors), Munro Products also specializes in cabinet refinishing, cabinet refacing, and bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Established in 1972, Munro Products also formulates and distributes is own line of professional grade refinishing paint products under the Shurbond & Bathworks names. Currently this product is being sold through Munro Products, Home Depot, Lowe's, HD Supply and other retail companies. Let our ever-growing business help service your home improvement needs....

Resposiveness

bathtub refinishing (101)home remodeling (30)tile installation (13)cabinet refacing (2)interior painting (1)

11/21/2020

When the young man was working on the shower handle, he told me he was unable to remove it. I suggested that if I get a saw, would that help. He said yes but then I told him to leave it. He never informed me he had damaged. He then Proceeded to tape over the handle and plate behind it. He did explain he was unable to get it off because he tried. By him trying to remove it, it caused the damage. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished bathtub

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

We appreciate the feedback, and are apologetic that you feel we should do more. As is customary, our technician advised you of the issue prior and continued working on the fixture under your direction. You were informed that because of the age and condition of the valve, the component likely would not withstand this additional work. You gave the greenlight to continue anyhow, knowing that risk and...

07/20/2020

Very professional and did great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish Bathtub

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We continually strive to provide excellent service to all customers, and appreciate that you trusted us with your home. We wish you the very best and hope you enjoy your "new" tub for many years to come.

03/11/2020

My 70 year old bathtub looks brand new and I am so pleased! Chris and Masum did a fabulous job...they were helpful, courteous and professional. They answered every question I had, and cleaned up my bathroom very well. Munro staff, Joanne and Diane, very friendly and gave me instant quote directly over the phone. I would definitely recommend Munro if you want a new and affordable tub and or tile!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub and surround tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Here at Munro we strive to provide the best customer service around. We aim to make the entire restoration or remodeling process seamless and easy. We hope you enjoy your "new" bathtub & tile surround for years to come. If we can be of any further service please let us know. Thanks for choosing Munro Products.

01/23/2020

Excellent Job! Looks better than ever! Kudos to Craig and his team. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tub liner

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

Photo for MUNRO PRODUCTS - 9150 Clarence Center Rd., Clarence Center, NY - 38399112

Fantastic! Thanks for the compliments. We wish you all the best and if we can be of any further service, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Munro Products!

10/13/2019

Never hired as they quoted me for work that I didn’t even ask to be completed. When I questioned the office help, Diane, was rude & told me this is my quote period if I didn’t accept the quote to go elsewhere because Munro doesn’t want to do small jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regrout walls & drywall work

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the quote we provided. We take great pride in being thorough, fair, kind and considerate with all customers (whether they do business with us or not). This is evident by the 112 glowing reviews from our local Angie's Lists customers. Unfortunately you were not present at the time of the estimate. We met with your mothe...

08/19/2019

The project went very well. Munro was very responsive and sensitive to our timing needs. The work was done very professionally and we were kept informed of progress and consulted during the work when necessary. We are pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed tile and associated work for three fireplaces.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope you can enjoy the work for years to come. Please contact us if we can help with any other project or if any issues should arise. We appreciate you choosing Munro and for trusting us with your home. All the best.

11/24/2018

Very Happy with the remodel. Keith the worker who did the work was outstanding in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2018

We know there are lots of remodeling companies to choose from. We are thankful that you trusted us and hope that you enjoy your bathroom for years to come. If we can be of any further service, please don't hesitate to reach out. All the best!

09/21/2018

The work was done well. The work was done in the promised time, and we are happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We resurfaced our shower floor to obtain a more skid-free surface.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

Glad you are enjoying the 48x48 inch shower base we refinished in a special color. Please let us know if we can be of any further service to you. Thanks for choosing Munro.

01/09/2018

Great-Took very little time, no mess and thoroughly cleaned up. Was very prompt too

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub Refinish

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

We're happy to hear you're so pleased with your results [Member Name Removed]. The Angie's List special is quite the deal [Member Information Removed] we're happy to offer it. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, technicians who are both knowledgeable [Member Information Removed] courteous [Member Information Removed] a product that really works. Thanks for choosing Munro Products for...

01/05/2018

Perfect!!! I would highly recommend them to any one that’s needs this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dennis promptly arrived on time and refinished my old bath tub. The tub looks brand new and I can enjoy my hot baths.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

We were so happy to help with your bathroom. Enjoy for years to come!

At Munro Products, we service all of your bathroom and kitchen restoration needs. Our bathroom restoration services include: refinishing bathtubs, shower units, tile walls, sinks, counter-tops and floors. Our kitchen restoration services include: refacing cabinets and refinishing cabinets. If restoration and refinishing isn't what you are looking for, Munro Products offers complete remodeling services as well. For remodeling, we offer a free in-home estimate for your convenience.

NA