MUNRO PRODUCTS

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2008

9150 Clarence Center Rd.

Clarence Center, NY 14032

Munro Products is a family owned and operated home improvement company specializing in bathrooms and kitchens. While the business was founded on the backbone of bathroom refinishing (tub, tile, sinks & floors), Munro Products also specializes in cabinet refinishing, cabinet refacing, and bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Established in 1972, Munro Products also formulates and distributes is own line of professional grade refinishing paint products under the Shurbond & Bathworks names. Currently this product is being sold through Munro Products, Home Depot, Lowe's, HD Supply and other retail companies. Let our ever-growing business help service your home improvement needs....

bathtub refinishing (102)home remodeling (29)tile installation (14)cabinet refacing (2)interior painting (1)

10/14/2021

Eileen R.

Chris and Trebor came to do the bathroom and kitchen tiles. Both were punctual and very professional. Chris did the painting and did an outstanding job and he made sure the rooms were cleaned when finished. I would highly recommend the company. The office staff was also very helpful and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen tiles spray painted

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

Thank you so much for the thoughtful comments. Our staff & technicians here at Munro Products really pride themselves on being as respectful and professional as possible. We know that without great customers, like yourself, we wouldn't be in business. Entering our 50th Anniversary serving Western New York, we are thankful to be able to continue providing excellent service day-in and day-out. We wish you and yours the very best! Please contact the office if we can be of any service in the future.

11/21/2020

Frank A.

When the young man was working on the shower handle, he told me he was unable to remove it. I suggested that if I get a saw, would that help. He said yes but then I told him to leave it. He never informed me he had damaged. He then Proceeded to tape over the handle and plate behind it. He did explain he was unable to get it off because he tried. By him trying to remove it, it caused the damage. I come back that night and two things were not correct. One is the handle is not correct along with it damaged, and i was never informed. Two, I had to install the shower head. If he would of not touched the handle and just tapped over it originally, we would not be talking about this. I am upset about this because my shower was working properly PRIOR to this. I am not satisfied and am very unhappy that I was left with a broken handle and plumbing. I hired a plumber. I attempted to get the company to pay for the costs of repairing it but the said IT WAS OLD and they refused to take responsibility for the damage.

Description of Work
Refinished bathtub

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

We appreciate the feedback, and are apologetic that you feel we should do more. As is customary, our technician advised you of the issue prior and continued working on the fixture under your direction. You were informed that because of the age and condition of the valve, the component likely would not withstand this additional work. You gave the greenlight to continue anyhow, knowing that risk and because you were attempting to replace the fixture anyways. We certainly appreciate your feelings, however. We hope you enjoy your newly refinished tub/shower and will always honor the refinishing work warranty. All the best.

07/20/2020

Brian B.

Very professional and did great job.

Description of Work
Refinish Bathtub

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We continually strive to provide excellent service to all customers, and appreciate that you trusted us with your home. We wish you the very best and hope you enjoy your "new" tub for many years to come.

03/11/2020

Laura W.

My 70 year old bathtub looks brand new and I am so pleased! Chris and Masum did a fabulous job...they were helpful, courteous and professional. They answered every question I had, and cleaned up my bathroom very well. Munro staff, Joanne and Diane, very friendly and gave me instant quote directly over the phone. I would definitely recommend Munro if you want a new and affordable tub and or tile!

Description of Work
Bathtub and surround tile

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Here at Munro we strive to provide the best customer service around. We aim to make the entire restoration or remodeling process seamless and easy. We hope you enjoy your "new" bathtub & tile surround for years to come. If we can be of any further service please let us know. Thanks for choosing Munro Products.

01/23/2020

David A.

Excellent Job! Looks better than ever! Kudos to Craig and his team. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
New tub liner

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Review for MUNRO PRODUCTS - 9150 Clarence Center Rd., Clarence Center, NY - 38399112

Fantastic! Thanks for the compliments. We wish you all the best and if we can be of any further service, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Munro Products!

10/13/2019

allyson Y.

Never hired as they quoted me for work that I didn’t even ask to be completed. When I questioned the office help, Diane, was rude & told me this is my quote period if I didn’t accept the quote to go elsewhere because Munro doesn’t want to do small jobs.

Description of Work
Regrout walls & drywall work

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the quote we provided. We take great pride in being thorough, fair, kind and considerate with all customers (whether they do business with us or not). This is evident by the 112 glowing reviews from our local Angie's Lists customers. Unfortunately you were not present at the time of the estimate. We met with your mother who complained about the workmanship by the original contractor. We did provide an estimate for what we were asked to, and it was for $4600.00, not $4900.00. The aggressiveness with which you continued to approach us with ultimately makes us feel we shouldn't do business. We do, however, hope you can find a contactor you better meets your needs.

08/19/2019

Fred W.

The project went very well. Munro was very responsive and sensitive to our timing needs. The work was done very professionally and we were kept informed of progress and consulted during the work when necessary. We are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Installed tile and associated work for three fireplaces.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope you can enjoy the work for years to come. Please contact us if we can help with any other project or if any issues should arise. We appreciate you choosing Munro and for trusting us with your home. All the best.

11/24/2018

Mark G.

Very Happy with the remodel. Keith the worker who did the work was outstanding in every way.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

We know there are lots of remodeling companies to choose from. We are thankful that you trusted us and hope that you enjoy your bathroom for years to come. If we can be of any further service, please don't hesitate to reach out. All the best!

09/21/2018

Fred W.

The work was done well. The work was done in the promised time, and we are happy with the results.

Description of Work
We resurfaced our shower floor to obtain a more skid-free surface.

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

Glad you are enjoying the 48x48 inch shower base we refinished in a special color. Please let us know if we can be of any further service to you. Thanks for choosing Munro.

01/09/2018

Mary O.

Great-Took very little time, no mess and thoroughly cleaned up. Was very prompt too

Description of Work
Bathtub Refinish

Work Completed On 01/09/2018

We're happy to hear you're so pleased with your results [Member Name Removed]. The Angie's List special is quite the deal [Member Information Removed] we're happy to offer it. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, technicians who are both knowledgeable [Member Information Removed] courteous [Member Information Removed] a product that really works. Thanks for choosing Munro Products for your restoration needs.

At Munro Products, we service all of your bathroom and kitchen restoration needs. Our bathroom restoration services include: refinishing bathtubs, shower units, tile walls, sinks, counter-tops and floors. Our kitchen restoration services include: refacing cabinets and refinishing cabinets. If restoration and refinishing isn't what you are looking for, Munro Products offers complete remodeling services as well. For remodeling, we offer a free in-home estimate for your convenience.

NA