BGMG heating and air

Founded 2019 •

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

1658 Clark Street Rd

Auburn, NY 13021

I am a veteran owned heating ventilation and air conditioning business owner with 10 years experience. I strive to do quality work with fair pricing. I am the type of technician that pays attention to detail and strives to work until the task is complete. I always tend to have a smile on my face with a positive attitude. I always treat the customer how i would like to be treated. I am a small business which is a positive this helps me keep a personal and professional relationship with all of my prospective customers....

4.3

3.5

3.5

3.6

HVAC Companies (13)water heaters (2)gas leak repair (1)

11/23/2021

Kelly Q.

Excellent- quick response and reasonably priced for after hours service call.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

Good morning Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank [Member Information Removed] for your kind review. Don't forget to call us next fall for yearly maintenance.

11/08/2021

Ronald C.

We hired BGMB to install a new furnace. It went well for a few months but then a vent pipe that was only taped to a rusted-out boot became dislodged and fell out of place from the duct work. I called Brad at BGMG and it took a few days for him to return the call. I sent him pictures of the incident and he told me that MY emergency was not a "REAL" emergency and he is busy with real emergencies that need to come first. I understood that however after several days I still had not heard from him. I called and texted many times but got NO response. I finally had to call a repairman from another company to fix the problem at MY expense. So much for warranty on workmanship THEY also discovered a vent pipe from the new water heater that was installed by BGMG was possibly not installed correctly and could be venting carbon monoxide into the basement. To this day Brad has not returned any messages from me. We hired BGMG because they are "veteran owned". I truly hope he does not treat every veteran like this. NEVER using BGMG again.

Description of Work
new furnace installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Review for BGMG heating and air - 1658 Clark Street Rd, Auburn, NY - 39536446

06/01/2021

diana M.

it did not go well, he didnt bother to compare. he came back after 4 days. he did not e sure if it runs out properly. ive been trying to reach to them 2 weeks, no response

Description of Work
furnace install on mobile home

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

03/25/2021

Jeff F.

The furnace replacement went good. It is the follow up with the brand new furnace after 2 months not working like it should that Brad has not fixed that hasn’t gone good. Brad said he would fix the furnace. He never showed up called him said he didn’t have the parts and was waiting to get them. Brad said he would call once he got the parts, it’s been three weeks. I have called and left messages with him on his cell and office number and he hasn’t returned my calls. Would not do business with him.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

08/31/2020

David O.

He came and said he would send me an estimate. Never heard from him.

Description of Work
Replace furnace

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/15/2020

Ken L.

First part well, figured out the problem , Then just left me hanging I contacted him and he said he would get the part then come back never returned , I called said he had the part and would be by soon ??? WTH Happened to him I don't know? Oh did I mention that this work was for my elderly Mother in law what a jerk and to think he is a veteran too .... will never use your site for suggestions again. because your just as responsible.... Thank you for the inconvenience. Ken

Description of Work
AC Diagnostics and repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

04/09/2020

Michael B.

Hot water 3 hours after arrival. I am sheltering in place during flu because of age/pre-existing condition and they respected my space. Job was efficient. I am going to contract with these guys for future furnace maintenance based on this experience.

Description of Work
Replacement of 40 gallon Water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

02/06/2020

david S.

My 30 year old furnace quit working late one night. Brad came right over at 10 pm to try and fix it. Parts were obsolete and and within two days he was able to get and install a new furnace. Brad did an excellent job and at a great price. Thanks Brad for getting my heat back so fast this winter. Also I'm a veteran an was glad to do business with another veteran.

Description of Work
furnace installation

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

01/31/2020

corrine B.

Woke up on a Saturday morning with no heat. I called Brad and within an hour he was at my house hours before a winter storm was predicted. It turned out to be an easy fix and he had me up and running in no time. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
no heat call

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

01/31/2020

marilyn V.

It was perfect. Brad showed up right on time. He performed the work quickly and was very courteous and informative. His price was reasonable. He is a very honest nice guy. I felt comfortable having him in my home. I am hiring him to do some additional maintenance work on the furnace in the spring.

Description of Work
no heat call

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

Heating, Cooling, Water Heater Installation, Furnace Installation, Emergency Service, Goodman products

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check