Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Roswell, NM
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Roswell
- Lyons Handyman Yard ServiceIsiah was very professional and helpful. He priced the job and since he was a professional, I asked him to select the correct paint which I picked up at the store so I could put it on my credit card. Since I sleep most of the day, he scheduled the job so he wouldn't be making noise near my bedroom. He and his brother, who helped him, were very professional, scraping the deteriorating paint off and sanding the wood before application of the paint. He also does sprinkler and yard work. He is in the process of installing a new sprinkler and relocating another one for me
- The Leather ApronEric, as always, is prompt and does quality work. I never worry about him being at my home alone, as he is very trustworthy. He's now been working on project around my house for about 6 months and doing a great job. He is creative and a good problem solver, and has many valuable skills. I highly recommend him!
- Desert Oasis Well & Water Systems, LLCIhad 2 other companies come and check the well. One charged me 75 for parts. They said the control box needed replacing. 75 for parts and 120 for the service call. I was dumbfounded when it did not function and they then said the pump needed replacement and would cost 4,500.00. They were just replacing parts without knowing what was wrong The second company came and said the heat tape was working and quickly replaced the break in the water lines. 125 was a fair price. 2 days later the lines re-broke as the heat tape was NOT working. They did not do wells. I went to Lowes and fixed the pipes myself for 15 dollars. I called Desert Oasis. I should have from the start but was trying companies closer to where I lived. It is a 20 mile drive for the Desert Oasis technician to drive each way. Dumb mistake. It took maybe 15 minutes before he found the broken wire that led to the control box. He ran checks on the pump 410 feet down, it was fine. He gave a few stories about non-working heat tape in hard freezes and told me how to throw them into a freezer and check their function each season. Cost me 100 for his time and labor including the drive each way. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have had Desert Oasis respond to well and water pipe problems. Although I do not irrigate I have neighbors that do. Last summer after he was seen at my house they picked Desert Oasis up to maintain their systems and have only great things to say. One really great benefit of using this company is that it will be the OWNER that responds to your calls. No worker worried about the weekend or having to work overtime. The work has always been high quality and never needed a return visit. To say I would highly recommend them would be an understatement
- Bagwell BuildersThe actual process took a little longer than anticipated, but we are so happy with the results. It has been a year now since the work was done, and we have never regretted the time and expense that went into this project.
- Raindrops Inc.I called Raindrops when I had problems with my irrigation system in my new home (not installed by Raindrops). We've experienced freezing weather and my sprinkler system began to leak and freeze. I called to inquire about the brand of sprinkler system and found that Raindrops didn't sell the brand that I had. Mr Husted of Raindrops offered to come to my home, without charge, and help me try to find a way to shut off the water to my system. He was very courteous, and professional. He spent a considerable amount of time trying to help me and offered me advise that ultimately lead to solving the problem. I can't say enough about how refreshing it is in this day and time to find someone who will help out in this kind of situation. I will be a customer for life, due to Mr Husted, of Raindrops
- Champion TreesContacted us the same day as our call was placed. Came out the same day as called and gave us a more than fair price.Was available the next day to do the stump grinding. Worked around our schedule to get the job done. Was very trustworthy. Gave us some very good advice on three other trees on our property. Does'nt like tree topping (yeah ) ! Feel very fortunate to have found them
- The Leather ApronEric responded promptly to my call, coming to the house to see the job and give me an estimate the day after I called. It took almost a week to lay and bury all the lines, circling all my lilacs with drip line. When he had questions, instead of making a guess, he went to the drip experts for guidance. The completed job was excellent
- Anything SprinklerThey did a great job, including price and workmanship. The last company that they came out before them was twice as much, and did not do nearly as good of a job. Anything sprinkler was also very thorough about how to use my system as well.
- BLUE WALLY CONSTRUCTION LLCEverything went very smoothly, the first day involved removing large rocks from the yard and placing edging in areas to be zeros caped, rock was placed the first day. The second day the retaining wall for the garden and flowerbed areas were placed and and backfilled with soil. Trenches for the irrigation system were in place for 70% of the yard space. The third day the remaining trenches were completed and the sprinkler heads were installed & tested. Clean-up included spiffying up a messy construction pile in the alley and seeding the yard and training on the timer and how to adjust the heads if necessary
- Oasis Landscaping Contr LLCInitial contact didn't go smoothly. He failed to show for initial scheduled appointment. He called and apologized and we re-scheduled. After that he was always here when expected. Once the job was scheduled the project moved along in a timely manner. During the project they discovered there was more to the irrigation part of the project than initially anticipated adding to the overall cost. We were advised and we approved. We've had to remind them to complete a few small details. Once we called follow-ups have been very responsive. He plans to replace some shrubs that aren't doing well in the spring if needed
Irrigation Systems Installers in Roswell
- Business Description:We have moved satisfied customers for more than 5 years, we are self owned . The team has professionally wrapped furniture all the way to glass. We are affordable and fast..... We provide a senior citizen and military discount. We provide 5 STAR customer service.Recent Review:It went really well. Everything was pretty good. No damage on my stuff and they moved it within the time. Everyone was nice and well mannered. Good experience for me.gino a.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Milligan Scapes is an award-winning full service landscaping contractor and lawn care specialist. Specialties include flagstone & concrete, planting & sodding, xeriscaping, sprinkler installation & repair, pond installation & maintenance, retaining walls, waterfalls and snow removal. References are availableRecent Review:installed pathway and indigenous plants, including 3 piñon. changed out sprinkler system to drip irrigation.anita p.
- Business Description:For all your plumbing and heating needs, trust Reputable Plumbing & Heating for exceptional results. Located in Moriarty, NM, we provide complete plumbing repairs including sewer and drain cleaning for residential and commercial establishments. We also specialize in gas piping service and emergency work. Our name says a lot about how we do business. Let our solid experience and expertise work for youRecent Review:i will not hire this plumber again. took 1 1/2 weeks to return call in Nov with a heating issue. found someone else because it was urgent. most recently had to hire another plumber to repair frozen main. this company repaired about 5 oor 6 years ago, twice within one year, with pvc and plastic valve and advised not to use heat tape or it could catch the pipe insulation on fire. not true. the job is done right now with quality parts, and a straight rather than slanted angle putting tension on the line, and heat tape plugged in. the one repair that was done correctly a couple years ago was inside water leak where a connector needed replacedAnna M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mando's Plumbing. When you are looking for service with a name you can trust, look no further than Mando's Plumbing. Mando's Plumbing has been proudly servicing Roswell and the surrounding areas since 1992. Mando's Plumbing is here to help with all your plumbing needs. We also offer 24 hour emergency service. Remember, the professional plumber protects the health of the nation. Mando's Plumbing will help you with any of these concerns: • Heating • Air Conditioning • Plumbing ..Recent Review:Complete lack of integrity! Provided an invoice with zero details, flat rate with no breakdown on costs, equipment, warranties, or labor; they tried to take advantage of the situation where property is managed by property manager with exorbitant amount for a simple job! No integrity whatsoever! Very dissatisfied and will never do business with this outfit againscott b.
- Business Description:Contractor Lic. #90092. Pest control Lic. #51896. See website for additional services offered. Additional address - PO Box 486, Belen, NM 87002. Additional contact names - Janie Corley, John Rivera & Jason BrousseauRecent Review:Will not ever use this landscaper. <br />Jody S.
- Business Description:QUALITY. WORK...BEST PRICES. All around..REFS AVAILABLE
- Business Description:Bonded and Insured, AmericanPride Construction Focuses on delivering quality results and exceptional customer service. With 15+ years of experience and 50+ licenses AmericanPride Construction makes Home Projects easy
- Business Description:Advance Concept Group is your one stop shop for contractor services. We will get your project done on time and on budget. We have designers, engineers, and craftsmen and we are self-performing – no subcontractors and no hassles. We pass the savings on to you. We do projects of all sizes, from changing light bulbs and fixing cabinet drawers to complete building demolition and new construction! We are licensed in construction, plumbing, mechanical and electrical – we do it all. And we are bond..Recent Review:<p>One word for this contractor...unprofessional. I purchased a deal through Angie's list for 4 hours of electrical work for $149.00 based on their reviews on Angie’s List. I contacted the company prior to the purchase to confirm if they would be able to perform the work I needed. The person I spoke to was Kurt Bowker, the owner. I sent him an email detailing the work I needed performed. Below is the exact text of the email I sent him.</p> <p><em>“</em><em> On your Angie's list special, would 4 hours be enough time to install 3 ceiling fan braces and one exterior security light? For the fans, there are light boxes there now and I've purchased the braces that get installed between the ceiling joists. For the security light, I have an external conduit at the roof line feeding other outlets and lights on the exterior of the house, I was hoping to tap off of that for the additional light, I've already purchased the new light, box and wiring for that. “</em></p> <p>Here is his exact response:</p> <p><em>“A couple of questions</em></p> <p><em>1. Is the drywall open to install the ceiling all braces or did you get the remodel braces?</em></p> <p><em>2. The security light is going to be installed how far away from the end of the current conduit? Is it flex conduit or rigid?</em></p> <p><em>Depending on how far we would need to run the conduit the 4 hours might be a little on the light side but would not be more than an 1 hour more I think.”</em></p> The conduit he referred to in his question did not have to be run at all. The electricians simply opened the existing junction box and installed the light in its location. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <p>So here is what happened. Mr. Bowker sent two gentlemen to my home, they arrived 30 minutes late. They each started in different locations. The first one did the outside security light and that took about 30 minutes. The other started taking down the ceiling fan in the living room. By the time he got it down the first gentlemen came in from outside to help. In this room they discovered that the box was already attached to a stud and they said it just needed a screw added on the other side to make it more stable. They added three screws and reinstalled the fan. They went on to the master bedroom and removed the fan, added the brace and put the fan back up. At this point they had been there for just over one hour.</p> <p>My thoughts at this point were that they should have no issue completing the last fan within the 50 minutes remaining. Boy was I wrong. They took the fan down and started to install the brace. At this point they damaged the drywall in the ceiling leaving a big hole. While I understand that accidents happen I offered to purchase a medallion to cover the hole if they would deduct the cost to which they agreed. I felt this was a fair compromise. So I proceeded to leave and make the purchase. What I didn’t realize was that they were charging me to sit there and wait, which is ridiculous as the delay was due to their damage. When I got back they started to replace the fan and while one gentleman sat there trying to figure out how to rewire it the other just watched. When they left they told me that the owner would get in touch with me regarding what had happened.</p> <p>On December 17th I received an invoice for $655.38. I was shocked. They billed me for an additional 8 hours at $76.57 per hour. I contacted him right way by email questioning the excessive amount. Then I followed up with a phone call when I didn’t get a response. When I spoke to Kurt he apologized and said that he had incorrectly billed me and not to worry about it. </p> <p>On May 6, 2014 a year and a half later he sent me an invoice for $484.18 where he took off $20.00 for the medallion and two hours of labor at $70.00 per hour.</p> I explained to him that he had billed me in error and that this was resolved a year and a half ago and he is now threatening me with legal action. <br /> <br /> <p><br /></p> <p>To top it all off, the first ceiling fan in the living room that they claimed to have secured dropped out of the ceiling. I had a qualified electrician come out and he stated that the screws used by Advance Concept Group were too short and that I’m lucky this fan didn’t fall on my head!</p> <p>I would never use this contractor again, nor would I recommend them to anyone. They claimed they were sending two journeyman electricians, but it is clear from what I observed that these men lacked training and had difficulty wiring a simple ceiling fan.</p> <br /Gwendolyn G.
- Business Description:Vivid Contracting provides a full range of residential construction and general contracting services from new home building to existing home remodeling, renovations, and additions. Our expertise ranges from new custom home construction to the full-scale renovation of homes, as well as room additions and kitchen and bath remodels. At your request, we can utilize green and sustainable building techniques and materials in the construction process. We do not push specific brands or products upon ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Lake Arthur
- Ruidoso Downs
- Happy Valley
- Fort Sumner
- La Luz
lawn irrigation services in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Green Lizard, LLC300 S Walnut St
Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Green Lizard, LLC
- Sena ConstructionP.O. Box 3343
Roswell, New Mexico
- Sena Construction
- Vivid Contracting, LLC3705 Ellison Dr NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Vivid Contracting, LLC
- Wasser & Wasser Inc1950 Copper Loop
Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Wasser & Wasser Inc