Gold Star Home Improvements

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

GoldStar Home Improvement & cabinet Refacing.Is a small, family-owned business.We have over 12 years experience in the home improvement business from kitchen remodeling to basement refinishing, from small carpentry to custom made cabinets. We have experts in all the different areas of construction. Our cabinet re-facing or cabinet refinishing it is an excellent option to keep your cabinets and give them a whole new look, without blowing your budget. We also install new cabinets. Now we also offer Handyman services and help in case of emergencies( 24 hour) , call us for rates....

Leymartt Painting LLC

We Specialize in Drywall Installation, Interior and Exterior Painting and Carpentry. We are a locally owned and operated company. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!⁰

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Offers by Precision Painting Plus on Angi
Perfect Painting Inc

For the past 40 years, we as a family owned business pride ourselves in going the extra mile for not only great quality, but also great on-job supervision and involvement, emphasizing our no subcontracting, no middleman policies. Other than our outstanding reviews, there are other factors that set Perfect Painting apart from the rest. Often, new customers will come to me stating their frustrations with past companies. A repeating issue I often hear is in regards to language barriers between themselves and the employees. I can ensure a direct communication between myself as an owner, you as a valued customer, and them as hard working employees to guarantee a relationship with as little miscommunication as possible in order to achieve our great work and your satisfaction with myself and my workers speaking both English and Spanish. Unlike most company owners who are forced to split their time between their painting business and other full time jobs, I am 100% invested in my business and customers, avaliable to contract 24/7 if ever needed. Deal directly with the owners, David and Donna Stone, no middleman or sales person trying to cheat you out of your time and money. Here at Perfect Paintig, we believe direct, clear communication between customer and owner is the best way to provide a relationship essential to creating a great product. Please give me a text to (908) 868-8057 or call to (908) 272-4456 A+ rating with BBB in the state of NJ. Certified lead renovator # r-i-18499-10-09153. Licensed with the state of NJ, registration # 13vh01608200. Mention Angie's List and receive 5% discount. No deposits necessary! You don't pay until your job is complete. The county and I also will provide a 5% military discount along with a 10% senior discount.

11/01/2013

The service was awesome. They were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves. They had great recommendations, they were on time for the most part, and they did not go over budget.

Description of Work
They did a basement refinishing. They did demo work and they put in new floors. They put in sheetrock, insulation, divisions, and walls. They put in new doors and just did everything to the basement.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,insulation,doors,basement remodeling

10/22/2013

I have used this contractor in the past and he has never failed to please!!! His work is clean and efficient and his prices are great!

Description of Work
Cabinet refinishing, floor installation, painting and electrical.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,hardwood floor,wallpaper removal,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

08/14/2013

They are great. He is very reliable and he does good work.

Description of Work
He did some updating to a bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your review (removed member name), It is always a pleasure to work with you and (removed member name).

04/09/2013

Their price was right in the ballpark with all the other quotes that we got. They were helpful and responsive. They do not give quotes over the phone, but they are really good and timely about scheduling their estimates. We had no problems with them. We did not go with them because my husband just liked another guy better, even though their quotes were very similar.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Gold Star Home Improvements, but we decided to go with someone else for flooring. The quote was for floor refinishing and hardwood floor installation. It was about 1500 square feet being refinished and a 1000 square feet being installed.

Category flooring contractor

12/10/2012

The service was good. The price was reasonable for the work performed. The estimate we received is also a good price. He is always available and comes when we need him. They clean up well and you can not even tell they were here.

Description of Work
They re did my bedroom. They restored a wall, removed wall paper, and did a lot of work. They will be returning to re do my kitchen.

Category drywall,remodeling,wallpaper removal,home remodeling

Thank you for you review (removed member name), its always a pleasure to work with you...!!!

09/18/2012

The salesman, Chris, was a very nice guy and his prices were reasonable. The quote was okay; it was in the middle.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Gold Star Home Improvements for windows and siding.

Category siding contractor","window installer

06/09/2012

Excellent! Chris is a very hard working professional and dealt with us honestly and with integrity.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl tile in our dining room laing over an existing parquet floor. He first prepped the floor by using wood filler and smoothed the surface to even out the floor prior to laying vinyl tile.

Category ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor

05/11/2012

I have worked with Chris for the past three years now on various home renovations. He is always reliable and reasonably priced. I was very nervous to do kitchen and bath remodels after knowing other horror stories. But Chris and his crew will not disappoint. Their workmanship is excellent. I will not look else where. Trustworthy, pleasant, I am so happy with the work they have done.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen, powder room and one master bath.

Category home remodeling contractor

04/10/2012

Perfect. Comes on time always! kind professional. Clean perfect! whenever i need something i call chris!.

Description of Work
Painting (interior), flooring new & repaired, plumbing & electric, lift ceiling, gutter.

Category electrician","flooring contractor","house painter","interior painter

10/26/2011

Second floor bathroom toilet overflowed went to the 1st floor and had to replace ceiling and wall. Gold Star Home Improvement took care everything. They were always on time they were and neat and always cleaned up. I liked their work so much I have hired them for some other project this month....until then!

Description of Work
Ripped out ceiling and paneling. Replaced and repaired ceiling and insulated along with dry walled. Painted to perfection.

Category ceramic tile installer","concrete repair contractor","drywall contractor","electrician","handyman service","insulation contractor","room remodeling","interior painter

Cabinet refacing and installation,cabinet refinishing,carpentry,tile work,sheetrock & spackling, doors & drawers, kitchen and bath remodeling, interior & exterior painting, hardwood floor, window & basement refinishing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal