Fernandez Construction Corporation

03/31/2022

9:30 AM - 2:30 AM

467 Valley St STE 3 B

Maplewood, NJ 07040

Fernandez Construction Corporations is a family owned and operated home improvement company based out of Maplewood, NJ. With over 20 years of experience in the home improvement business, we pride ourselves in the quality of our work and our reputation for providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We are a company built on integrity, trust, value and professionalism. Jorge (owner) is present throughout all projects and available to answer all questions or concerns. Our services include: Remodeling (Kitchen, Bathroom & General Remodeling), Cabinets, Countertops, Flooring (Hardwood & Tile), Ceramic & Porcelain Tile, Marble & Granite, Drywall/Sheetrock (including framing & insulation), Interior & Exterior Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Lighting and much more. Contact us today to schedule a consultation....

home remodeling (21)drywall (13)interior painting (12)flooring (12)tile installation (11)window replacement (9)hauling (9)door installation (8)woodworking (8)roofing (8)plumbers (8)electrician (8)

07/11/2021

We used Fernandez Construction to remodel our bathroom and had an amazing experience! Elizabeth and Alan were friendly, professional, and do excellent work! They were very communicative and helpful throughout the entire process. Their pricing was fair and the bathroom looks amazing! We would definitely use Fernandez Construction for all future work in our home.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 07/11/2021

Review for Fernandez Construction Corporation - 467 Valley St, Maplewood, NJ - 39403224

03/06/2021

Remodeled the entire bathroom, I am in loooveeeeee with my new bathroom they were phenomenal , amazing service, they pay attention to the small details and make sure the client is fully satisfied... Will definitely hire again ..

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

06/10/2020

Elizabeth and Allan are very meticulous in what they do. They are always in communication with you to make sure you are getting what you want. If there are any complications they keep you in the loop. Their quotes are reasonable and they don't charge extra based on where you live. They renovated 2 bathrooms and partial kitchen. The work was perfection and beautiful. If you are looking for quality ...

Description of Work
2 bathroom renovations and kitchen upgrades

Category basement waterproofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

06/04/2020

Fernandez Construction came to my home, looked at the job, explained in detail what I needed and what they were going to do and approximately how long it would take. I’ve never taken on a job like this so it was the best decision I made to hire them. I felt totally confident in hiring them. I put my trust in them and they did an awesome job! I definitely recommended them to my friends and they wil...

Description of Work
Remodeling of 2 bathrooms

Category basement waterproofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

03/26/2020

This husband and wife team isn’t kidding with their slogan that they do the work! They’re the kindest, most hardworking couple you’ll ever meet! They treat our house as if it is their own and have been doing such beautiful work on our bathroom remodel that I couldn’t wait for it to be completed before I wrote a review. They should have their own TV Show because of their wonderful partnership as we...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

11/13/2019

This is the second time contacting this company to no avail. I had originally reached out to them a year ago for something else and they did not call or respond as they promised(I still have the Angie’s List conversation). Not realizing this was that company, I requested a quote recently and they again did not respond. Why be on here if you are not going to respond to requests.

Description of Work
Estimate for electrical work

Category electrician

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

07/09/2019

I spoke with them twice and scheduled a time for them to come. They never showed up and I called and left 3 different voice mail messages and they never bothered to call back. This is extremely frustrating!

Description of Work
We have a leak in our shower that goes into the kitchen ceiling below.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

04/05/2019

Fernandez Construction came in and not only gave us a quote on the work needed, they also gave us ideas to improve on our own ideas. They handle all parts of a renovation bringing in their own experts as needed to ensure one is completely satisfied. They guided us during the process ensuring that we understood what needed to be done and what it would take to do it. For jobs that we were completing...

Description of Work
New kitchen, new bath, new roof on a deck and ceilings

Category contractors,ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,hauling services,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,sunrooms

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

03/07/2019

Again the couple proved to be qualified and professional. On site every day, either doing the work or supervising. The renovation took 2.5 months. The workmanship is outstanding. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I am absolutely satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Full Bathroom Renovation

Work Completed On 12/26/2018

Review for Fernandez Construction Corporation - 467 Valley St, Maplewood, NJ - 37748666

03/01/2019

It was easy to work with the owners who were on site either doing the work or supervising everyday. The renovation took 5 months. They took care to make sure every detail was executed as expected. The workmanship is outstanding. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I am absolutely satisfied with the results. Hired them for bathroom renovation. Look for that review.

Description of Work
Full kitchen renovation

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

Review for Fernandez Construction Corporation - 467 Valley St, Maplewood, NJ - 37748590

--------