A CHIMNEY MAN

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2006

A Chimney Man is a Chimney Cleaning, Restoration and All Around Handy-Man Servicing Company. Any Job Big or Small, With Just One Call - We Can Do It All! We promise to uphold the highest standards in workmanship and ethics. If you need work done on your chimney or your house and we give you an estimate you can rest assured you are getting the best price we can offer. We use the best products available, tried and tested by us over many years. Hire us and feel confident that you have the most reliable, well trained and respectful individuals in your home. We have 25 years experience as business owners, which means we KNOW how to do it right. We'll give you the facts so you will be confident you can TRUST us to have you and your family’s safety in mind. When it comes to hiring us if you need chimney repairs or any other of our company's services then you can make well informed decisions. We’ve gained our reputation by being honest, caring and concerned about your welfare. ...

Build Up Construction

At Build Up Construction, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in roofing, chimney, siding and masonry projects you have. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

Imperial Window Cleaning and Power Washing

We are a small family owned power washing and window cleaning business. We have over 10 years combined experience in the fields we offer. We offer residential and commercial power washing of all surfaces, window cleaning and gutter cleaning. We pride ourselves on our impeccable customer service skills.

Offers by Imperial Window Cleaning and Power Washing on Angi
MTZ PAINTING LLC

MTZ Painting LLC specializes in interior and exterior painting. We are a family owned company that has been in business for over 20 years. We also do sheet rock installation, light carpentry, powerwashing, and handyman services. For more pictures visit us at @mtzpaintingllc/Instagram, please give us a call at 732 610 0278

06/07/2017

All good -technician was friendly and professional. Would use again

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,childproofing

Dear [Member Name Removed], It was our honor that you chose us to service your needs - We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time & effort to write this positive review! Alan President A Chimney Man 732-485-2756

10/15/2014

03/25/2014

Everything was great! Very happy with all services performed! Will use again

Description of Work
Repaired inside of chimney installed damper and cap also cleaned out dryer vent.

09/27/2008

I found the service on Angie's List and I called and left a message. I did not hear back, but I called again and this time they promptly returned my call. They were extremely pleasant on the phone and I booked the appointment. I was surprised when the service arrived that it was under a different name, but I learned that it's a family operation, and depending on the service requested it's handled ...

Description of Work
Cleaned a clothes dryer vent duct.

Category dryer vent cleaning

09/03/2008

He was extremely polite, on time and friendly. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
He came to inspect my dryer vent and fireplace.

Category chimney sweep

Our Services Include, But Are Not Limited To: Consultation Chimney Sweeping Damper Repair Chimney Caps Real Estate Certifications Oil & Gas Relining Waterproofing Masonry Repairs Crown Repair Roof Stain Removal Smoking & Draft Problems Video Inspections Level 1 & 2 Inspections Power-Washing Gutter Cleaning