Standby Power Systems

Founded 1968 • With Angi since March 2013

Alternate business name: Paris R Minuto LLC. Additional website: www.standbypowersystems.biz. Fully licensed for electric & plumbing installations. Factory trained & certified for GENERAC and KOHLER. Ability to monitor both residential, commercial & industrial generators through the internet 24 hours a day 365 days a year. 100% Turnkey Installations. See website for other details....

PELLICORE CONCRETE

Family owned & operated, Pellicore is the leading producer of ready-mixed concrete, paving and construction services. Since 1957, Pellicore Concrete has worked to be the preferred source of quality construction products and services for a wide variety of contractors, businesses, government agencies, municipalities, and homeowners. From the parks you play in, to the sidewalks you travel, you can count on the Pellicore Concrete team to deliver quality products and projects in a timely, safe and efficient manner.

Pelaez y Valentin

Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Hector  L Torres Concrete . LLC

WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS COMPANY, WE TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS NEVER LEAVE THEM DISSATISFIED,WE ARE PROUD AT WHAT WE DO,WE WANT TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY, WE ARE REASONABLE WITH OUR PRICING, WE ACCEPT VISA,MASTERCARD,DISCOVER,CHECKS AND CASH, THE BILLING IS HALF DOWN AT START OF JOB AND THE OTHER HALF WHEN JOB IS COMPLETE

08/25/2020

I called Standby Power during an extended power outage because my generator failed and the company that installed my generator 7 years ago was not answering phone or responding to voice mail messages. Standby Power , which also has the name ASTEROID on its service contract, returned my call but I found their service to be dishonest and totally unacceptable. I strongly recommend to stay clear of th...

Description of Work
Generator Repair

Category concrete repair,generator service

03/10/2019

they never contacted me. I found someone on my own

Description of Work
generator tuneup

01/20/2016

Very well. Rob and Paul were great.

Description of Work
Installed kohler generator

Category electrician,generator service

01/01/2016

Excellent. With the exception of numerous issues with South Jersey Gas, from my initial contact with Standby Power to the completed installation, it was an extremely good experience. Russ and his crew of generator ninja's (Rob and Paul) were absolutely wonderful to work with. Rarely do you find such professionalism these days....they reported on time, they worked very hard and always cleaned up at...

Description of Work
Installed a whole house generator.

Category electrician,generator service

12/31/2014

The local account rep. came out: 1. Asks a lot of questions to best understand what my needs were 2. did a full survey to understand what a full install would require 3. provided recommendations based on the above items 4. got back to me in writing within 24 hours with a detailed quote and estimates timeline. Very professional!! Reasonable quote as compared to other quotes I had received. Would de...

Description of Work
The local account rep. came out and did a site survey to best understand my needs to provide a quote.

12/08/2014

They were very good on the estimate process and we signed an agreement with them. The pricing was on the lower end of other estimates we received. While they did a good job with installation, one of the pieces isn't working properly regarding the prioritization of shutdown. They have not returned my phone calls. Russ seems to return to 1 out of ever 3 or 4 phone calls.

Description of Work
They were supposed to install a generator in September and ended up installing it in mid-Novemer.

10/27/2014

We decided to hold off on project

Description of Work
Estimate

10/03/2014

Contacted Standby in February 2014 to express interest in a whole house backup generator. Was contacted by Dan in sales and we set up an appointment to talk details. Dan walked through our expectations and answered all or our questions. He made sure that we were getting the right size generator to cover our entire house. Within a few days he provided the estimate and we signed a contract. Fast forward to July - after the cold weather had passed and our turn came up for installation. Rob did the majority of the install, running the gas and electric lines. He was respectful of our home and yard, keeping everything neat as he worked. Paul came to work with Rob when the generator was brought in for hookup. They got it installed, tested the unit and then it was ready for inspections. Total install took 3 days and passed all inspections. We haven't had a power outage yet, but the unit self tests once a week and has run flawlessly so far. It's great to know if we ever have a power outage, we probably wouldn't notice unless we hear the generator running! Standby provides maintenace contracts as well, so we will continue to use them to keep the generator maintained.

Description of Work
Installed a 20Kw Generac whole house standby generator.

08/05/2014

Excellent work all the way through the process. Our first contact, Dan, came to the house. discussed all options and prices, and gave us a clear work order with a reasonable price. The permitting process is long and involved in our town, but the company took care of all the details. The installation was done by Rob, a smart, pleasant, hard-working man, who explained everything he was doing and why it had to be done a certain way. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Standby Power installed backup generator for our home.

07/03/2014

Jeff was very easy to work with and did a terrific job. The install was extremely professional and the TWP inspections went without a problem.

Description of Work
Installed 20KW generator and transfer switch.

Category generator service

Service & Support, Installation of Residential Generators, Commercial Generators & Portable Generators. In-Home Survey, Repair & Warranty

ask for details