Indian Head Construction LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
General Remodeling

386 Dustin Tavern Rd

Weare, NH 03281

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Windows, Siding, Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Roofing, Skylights...

door installation (14)siding companies (6)window replacement (5)roofing (2)skylight installation (1)gutter repair (1)

01/08/2021

I called Robert at 7:00AM after noticing a water stain on my ceiling. He was here by 3:00PM the same day to evaluate. He returned the next day and resolved the issue. He documented the issue with a photo and clearly explained what he did to fix the problem. I plan on using him again for other projects. Very happy with the service and the price.

Description of Work
Found and fixed a leak in the roof coming from an unknown source.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

12/10/2020

The siding job is fine, but they had to remove some shutters from windows and they took them, I contacted Robert several times and he said he had them and would return them, but never did. Not happy. He also did not where a mask, came in my house, a when I was looking for my checkbook to pay him, he literally followed me around even to my bedroom it made me very uncomfortable.

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

I'm sorry I forgot I had the shutters. I have brought them back now. You did not tell me you want to save them when we took all the trash but luckily, you got ahold of me befor we throw them out. as for the bed room I'm sorry, I'm not sure how I made you uncomfortable. I stood by the front door that right next to your bed room. we were conversating about, how the living room and your bed room was ...

11/29/2020

Rob did an awesome job!! They were so quick to respond and he came out to the job the same day. I will absolutely use them again!!

Description of Work
Siding Fixed

Category siding,doors

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/20/2020

Two guys came on time to provide a free estimate. They looked at the screen door track I had problem with and suggested a quick fix that will work instead of trying to replace the track. I brought up a window problem and they quickly fixed that too for a reasonable charge. Overall, it went well.

Description of Work
Doors

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/13/2020

Crew started first thing in the morning and finished same day! Workers were focused and careful.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

11/06/2020

Thief and liar!!!! This has been a nightmare. He came out and said he could do my two doors for $2200 the next day and needed half upfront. I paid him immediately because we only had a screen door in the back it was getting cold and that didn’t feel safe I was so happy we were finally getting a door and we were going to get more more complicated front door project addressed as well!!! He told me t...

Description of Work
Doors replaced and reframed!

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

sorry you feel this why, alot of this is far from the truth. it a shame you have to resort to body shaming and lieing, black male

10/07/2020

They called and made an appointment for a quote walk through. They were a no show and did not call to let us know or reschedule.

Description of Work
Handyman work (painting, door repair, etc.)

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

sorry you feel this way. but your project doesn't fit in what we do and Angie list should have not connected us. i did call and left a voice mail letting you know.

10/02/2020

Robert was very responsive and professional! We called Thursday and our doorframe was fixed by Friday night. Would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Doorframe Repair

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/23/2020

The crew was great. They called ahead of time to make sure the day of the replacement was good for me. The work was excellent. They cleaned up my yard and left it the way they found it. I could not be more pleased with this construction company.

Description of Work
Bulkhead replacement

Category remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

09/21/2020

Prompt arrival, courteous, professional, door fixed.

Description of Work
Door Would, Open

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available