Briffetts Landscaping

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2015

Briffett's Landscaping is dedicated to mastering the art of landscaping. You supply the vision for your space, and we'll do the rest. We know exactly what it takes to both create and maintain the exact look and feel you have in mind for your backyard, courtyard, golf course, commercial property, or anyplace else you have in mind for beautiful, lush landscaping....

Paver patio and driveways, pool decking/paver, retaining walls, walkways and custom fire pits.

A family owned landscape maintenance and construction serving the Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston area. We offer services such as Paver walkway and patio, new landscape installs to routine maintnenace.

We have 30 years of experience. The best service, the best price! Waiting for your call. CF Masonry is a full service masonry contractor serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern NH. CF Masonry is experienced in constructing stone, brick, CMU, hard stuck, pavers, natural and manufactured, stone veneers, brick veneers, brick and stone pavers, CMU buildings, CMU, retaining walls, walk ways, stairs, patios, elevators shafts, fireplaces, chimneys, tile, and more. Our experience includes commercial buildings, residential buildings, apartments and condominiums and retail stores. CF Masonry was founded in 2009, but we have 30 years of experience. We can provide references from former & existing customers. Call us for a prompt, competitive estimate.

06/09/2017

These guys worked all day until 7 PM what a beautiful job they did, the high spot looks outstanding the rocks dressed it up. The mulch they put down was so nice no sticks or junk in it, my yard looks beautiful. I will hire Briffetts Landscaping for more work that we are thinking about doing without a doubt. Three people so far walking their dogs said what a beautiful job the yard looks so nice.

Description of Work
We have a high piece of land on the side of our house that was an eye sore, weeds a lot of small trees starting to grow, big rocks, and tree stumps. I called some landscapers to get a price to clean it up and put weed blocker and three inches thick of stone down and leave the big rocks. Also we needed six yards of mulch to put down in front of house, sides ,and some in the back. I got prices that were so high I thought they were going to remove the high spot on the side of the house. There were six landscapers that gave a price for the work ranging from very low to very high, I went for the middle price. The name of the landscaper was Briffetts Landscaping , trust me these guys are fantastic workers.

Category landscaping

04/06/2017

Everything went amazing my wife and i are not green thumbs. We wanted a beautiful yard without having to do the work. Eddie made it easy to know what we wanted with the 3D design program. Our landscaping is beautiful and is healthy, with stripes just like fenway park! Thank you Eddie

Description of Work
Well, my front yard needed to be all redone and i had no idea were to start. My wife and I went through a couple landscapers before we found Briffetts Landscaping. The owner Eddie gave us a 3D design of what are front yard could look like. From there my wife and I were able to customize it to what we wanted. We had a paver walkway installed, irragation system, bushes, plants, recess lighting, and stone installed into our mulch beds. We now have the greenest lawn on the street, and less maintenance in our flower beds!

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Thank You for the review! We look forward to doing more business with you!

Specializing in Hardscapes, Driveways, patios, walkways, and landscaping Maintenance.