Before you rent a home carpet cleaning machine for the first time, find out everything you need to know. From how many hours you should invest in carpet cleaning, which detergent to buy, and which machine is best, we’ve broken it all down.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Groveton, NH
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Groveton
- Naples King of KleanThey did an outstanding job! One carpet was quite soiled and it looks like new after their cleaning. I would highly recommend.
- A Very Good Cleaning CoIt was fabulous! Our carpets look like new ! They are at least 20 years old and Mark absolutely brought them to life. Someone that came over the next day thought we had our carpets replaced. He also power washed the house which looks great! Mark is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. We are selling our house next month and have already recommended him to our realtor for his clients to use. If we were staying in NH, I would use his services again in a heartbeat. His cost was a good value
- A Very Good Cleaning Costains were decreased, which was probably all that could be done. The cleaning material caused no problems at all.
- A Very Good Cleaning CoOwner was polite, responded to my calls and worked professionally. He did excellent job. Would definitely hire again.
- A Very Good Cleaning CoWe purchased our carpeting about 7 years ago and had them cleaned once. Just my husband and me so not much traffic. I am very pleased with the results! When looking down from my upper level balcony as he was working I could really see the marked difference from the areas he had done and those he hadn't done yet. Our carpet looks wonderful and I have Mark's card and will call him next time. He was efficient, courteous, explained what he would do and accommodated my "pickiness" gracefully. For promptness I graded a B only because he was 15 min late. He was very apologetic. I had put off getting my carpet cleaned because I was't happy with the last person I used and just didn't know who to call until I went to Angies list. Thanks Angie
- A Very Good Cleaning CoMark had some cool tools for finding 'problem areas' and treating and cleaning them appropriately.
- A Very Good Cleaning CoI recommend Mark VERY HIGHLY from A Very Good Cleaning Company. Mark was very concerned about he was running a little bit late so he called me up to say he was not far away from my house!! He was very polite, curiosities, professional, honest & helpful!! I have hardwood floors with area carpets over them so when the children were younger, I didn't want the wood scratched up. Mark explained to me he was not going to use high powered steem because the padding & hardwood floors would become moldy because there would be no air able to get under the carpets. I've had 2 other estimates done & no one never mentioned about mold getting under the padding & wood floors. Mark quoted me a higher price over the phone & after the carpets were done he told me since he wasn't at my house for long, he would only charge me $ 75.00!! That was very nice of him & honest!! Which is very rare now a days!! GREAT JOB MARK!! It's greatly appreciated...Donna G
- A Very Good Cleaning CoAfter the areas dried , there was one area that still looked stained. I contacted Mark a couple days later and we scheduled a time for him to come back to address that area. He came back , used a product to eliminate the stain and it was gone after drying. Very responsive and highly recommend.
- A Very Good Cleaning CoMy husband and I just bought a house and the previous owners had a dog and two cats. We decided to have the carpets professionally cleaned before we fully moved into the house, and we don't regret that decision at all. The cleaner took care of the musty dog smell and the carpets look 100% better (not that they were in terribly rough shape beforehand). The clean carpets somehow make the house feel more like our new home. I would highly recommend A Very Good Cleaning Company to anyone looking to get their carpets cleaned. The gentleman that came by was very personable and efficient. He was done before I realized he had even gone upstairs. He was about an hour early for my appointment, but he called beforehand to verify that that would work for me, which it did
- A Very Good Cleaning CoMark did a great job and I would use him again.' Had a small carpet mat that needed cleaning and he threw that in as well. When he was going to be a bit late he called to let me know.
Carpet Cleaners in Groveton
- Business Description:In our fourth year we provide house and roof washing, pressure wash pool decks, do interior and exterior painting and cleaning and janitorial services as well as disinfects with an electrostatic sprayer. We are fully insured have workers compensation insurance and are members of Power Washers of North America and the International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association. We pressure wash in NH, MA and Vermont our other services are limited to Cheshire County
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with OctagonStephen H.
- Business Description:Certified firm by the IICRC. Only go to the Massachusetts area for restoration work.Recent Review:Horrible cleaning service. This company was recommended to us, so we had them clean our rental house after our tenants moved out and left it full of filth. We were given a price of $1675.00 and we didn’t bat an eye - that’s how bad this place was. We didn’t care if it was going to be $3000.00, we wanted it done right. We had to call them back to vacuum the carpets, because apparently they don’t do that before they clean them. Everywhere the carpet met the wall there was black dirt, dust, crap. Some of the kitchen cabinets still had crusty filth on them, the bathrooms were barely touched- toilet and tub in one bathroom still had greasy grime and sludge on them. The light bars over both bathroom vanities were not cleaned at all, along with the vanity. The kitchen sink was basically wiped out with maybe a paper towel and water. I took a fine steel wool and dish soap to it and it came clean. My husband and I spent a whole day cleaning after this company. I would never recommend themdeb f.
- Business Description:Customer service is our priority, we want satisfied customers and that's what makes a good business. Fees vary depending on which service is chosen and travel fees vary depending on distance.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:I have been in the home cleaning business for 9 years now! I have done home cleaning as well as cleaning for ski resorts and nursing homes. I have a eye for shine and sparkle. Home cleaning- for when you just dont have the time in your busy life to get all the areas your home or business needs! *Kitchens: REGULAR cleaning includes countertops, sinks, dishes washed and put away, outer appliances, sweeping, mopping vacuuming floors. DEEP cleaning includes all regular cleaning duties + inside a..
- Business Description:Green Cleaning Services - Move In And Move Out Cleaning. - Casella Cleaning Services is a family operated company providing Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services serving the greater Boston, MA and Southern, NH area since 2001. We are fully bonded fully insured and full Licensed. Casella Cleaning Services will meet all of your projects needs whether it be a small Job or Full Home Cleaning Project on a daily, nightly, weekly or monthly schedule and we have the ability to customize ..Recent Review:Overall, the ladies did a great job when they were here to clean. My issue with the service was with the administrative side of things. I recognize that this is a cleaning service and that my expectations should be somewhat limited, but if I am going to pay a premium for the service, my expectation is that the service I receive is what was sold to me during the "sales phase" of this process. First, the ladies were supposed to arrive at a certain time each week and, until I complained, that didn't happen. I'm certain they have record of this given that each lady has a GPS on their van. The reason this was a big deal was because I adjusted my schedule every week (working full time) to be working from home when they were here because I didn't know them well enough to have them alone in my house. I was also sold that it was going to be the same ladies each week, but then two weeks in a row, I had two different groups of ladies. Again, until I said something did they go back to what was promised to me. This was an important consideration for me when moving to this service and they completely went back on what was promised and never even responded to my first note asking why a new group of ladies came to the house. It wasn't until I sent a second note about the second group of new ladies did they respond to me. Had they asked me in advance of sending new people over, I likely would have complied but they were so brazen that they didn't even have the consideration to ask. Then, one day they showed up but never even knocked on the door so they left the house thinking no one was home and I never got my service that day. The door was locked, but instead of knocking or calling me (as I was inside the whole time and had adjusted my schedule to be sure I was here), they left. I really needed them to come that week so it was particularly disappointing and really strange. The thing that actually stuck in my craw the most was when I had them lined up to clean the snow off my roofs and instead of coming the day they said they were going to come, they came a day or two days later. I had someone else who I really liked and trusted prepared to come the next day, but because they said they would be right over that day, I went with them. They actually made me answer quickly so that they could tell the guy if he should come to do the job that day. I was really worried about ice dams so every day mattered. It was a complete bait and switch. I never even found out that they had not come that day because I left for vacation shortly after I lined them up to come that afternoon. That was also why there was urgency on my side...because any ice dam issues that arose during my vacation could have been particularly disastrous. That is how I found out they never showed the day that was promised. When I was clearly irritated in my text back to them, I received a response suggesting I didn't need to be rude. It was really unbelievable considering they were the ones in the wrong. The least they could have done was to say they didn't make it that day and would it still be ok to come the next day (or two days later). <br /> So, the bottom line is that the ladies are great and If they were on their own, I would hire them for sure, but they are not and this service was so frustrating in my opinion and absolutely not worth the premium price given the aggravation factor alone that I had to discontinue with their service. <br /> I have never provided a bad review of anyone, but this experience was so irritating and I felt so "sold" and given that this is the whole idea behind Angie's list, I felt compelled to provide this review. Further, I think this service is best left to commercial type jobs versus houses. That's just my sense of their service and pricing... <br /Jeff B.
- Business Description:Worry Free Property Management and Restoration is a full service commercial and residential maintenance and restoration provider. Worry Free provides 24/7 service from a team of dedicated, certified professionals. What’s the Worry Free difference? We have the ability to handle everything from start to finish. Our team consists of certified technicians, contractors, and industry professionals who will take care of all your property needs. Whether it’s a building check, water damage, or carpent..
- Business Description:At KING OF KLEAN we go above and beyond to make sure we deliver the best cleaning services at the best prices. We don't just go into your home to do a job just for a quick buck. Our mission is to help homeowners with their carpet-cleaning challenges with a service they are more than happy with, which is our guarantee
- Business Description:Free Estimates & Checks and Cash Accepted Custom Tile Installations Competitive Prices Over 20years in business Available Excellent references Phone number (978) 985 3484 or (978) 98 - K E I TRecent Review:<p>It was a disaster.</p> <p> </p> <p>The details of the problems that Mr. DeSantis created are too lengthy to list here. You So suffice it to say his work was very disruptive (eg. his assistant was his unskilled teenage son whom Mr. DeSantis continually and loudly berated for screwing up work assigned to him as the job went on); his workmanship was marginal in quality (although admittedly he was the low price bidder); and ultimately his lack of professionalism and a basic understanding of doing business contractor resulted in his abandonment of the job in breach of the contract.</p> <p> </p> <p>Part way into the job he packed up every one of his tools including his beat up old radio and promised us he would back the following morning to continue working. He never showed. He later claimed he left a voicemail on my cell phone (that was turned off in its charger) and couldn't be bothered to follow up by either landline or e-mail, both of which we had used as our primary channel of communication.</p> <p> </p> <p>We had written him a check advancing him funds and to protect ourselves we stopped payment figuring that if he in fact came back to finish the job we could sort things out then. He came back in a rage claiming we had embarrassed him and it was our fault, called the police with the stated purpose of embarrasing us; was told by the police that he was being foolish and that this was a civil matter; tried (and failed) to drag me into court claiming it committed a felony by stopping payment on the check (stopping payment on a check is a non-criminal and legitimate action under the law), and tried to add charges to the job a month after he abandoned it. In addition he tried to claim that grout left smeared on the tiles he'd installed was simply "filler" and refused to remove it and denied that grout sheen left out on the floor tiles was anything but normal (two subsequent tile professionals agreed that he was wrong on both counts). We have filed a 93A consumer protection complaint against him in small claims court.</p> <p> </p> <p>There's much more and I could go on but the point here ultimately a simple: don't ever, ever hire this guy if you want a competent and professional tile installation.</p> <br /STEVEN C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
When you’re a pet parent, dealing with household accidents is just part of life. Accidents happen, but sometimes a stinky smell can linger long after you’ve cleaned up the puddle. Learn how to get rid of the pet urine smell in your carpet.
Deep cleaning your carpets can instantly freshen up a living space. But should you prep your home before the professional carpet cleaners arrive? Once you've found the team for you, follow these 10 tips to get ready for their upcoming visit.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Island Pond
- Twin Mountain
- Saint Johnsbury
- Sugar Hill
carpet cleaners in Groveton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of New Hampshire20 Blaine St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- 911 Restoration of New Hampshire
- DM Group
Salem, New Hampshire
- DM Group
- Envi Auto Care2468 Lafayette Rd US Rt.1
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Envi Auto Care
- HOLLIES AUTO SHINE536 UNION AVE
Laconia, New Hampshire
- HOLLIES AUTO SHINE
- King of Klean Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service1047 Union Ave
Laconia, New Hampshire
- King of Klean Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service
- Laurie Cs Interior Maintenance LLC88A Chestnut St
Franklin, New Hampshire
- Laurie Cs Interior Maintenance LLC
- Worry Free Property Management and Restoration423 South Main Street
Laconia, New Hampshire
- Worry Free Property Management and Restoration
- X-Treem Clean36 Endicott Street East
Laconia, New Hampshire
- X-Treem Clean