A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Minot, ND
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Minot
- AZ NativeScapesWe couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Had Craig stop by for an estimate, and because his schedule was open, he met with us the following day to pick out pavers and nursery stock. The second day his crew showed up on time and completed the large project in two and half days. We were very happy with the workmanship. Always friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend and will use for future needs. You may be able to get a lower estimate from someone else, but more often that not, you get what you pay for..
- Weber IrrigationWe called Kyle to detect a water leak after working with 2 other contractors who charged us $1000 for doing nothing. Kyle was able to find the leak right away. We loved interacting with Kyle. He is very knowledgeable and knows his work. If he cannot fix your problem, he will tell you so upfront. We have recommended Kyle to a couple of other friends and they have been very pleased with his work and price. Go with Webers. You will not regret it
- BRENDEL'S LAWN SPRINKLINGI was satisfied with the work. There was miscommunication with the address, and the worker called me and was okay with it, I just told him the right address and he was here right away. It was a little slow, but they did a good job.
- BIS-MAN LAWN SPRINKLER & WALLSThis business was the only one to respond to my call and while they did not have any availability to come give an estimate, at least they called back.
- ACE SPRINKLER SYSTEMSWas very quick to answer phone calls and took the time to go over the system with me to show me how to adjust the settings. Very affordable, quality, used lots of heads for maximum coverage.
- CENTRAL DAKOTA SPRINKLERThey did very well overall. I had to follow up a few times to arrange the installation date and find out what time they would arrive so I could be at home, so communication wasn't the best. The system components are good quality, and their installation work was excellent. Prior to starting we walked around the yard and discussed options for the best sprinkler head locations based on future landscaping work. The sprinklers cover the yard very well and I haven't had to make any adjustments. They gave me a rundown of how to program the controller and adjust coverage, but unfortunately didn't make a diagram or drawing showing locations of water lines or sprinkler heads. The final price came in exactly as quoted. Overall I am very satisfied with the work and would recommend them to anyone
- BRENDEL'S LAWN SPRINKLINGTurns out this company was the one to install the system so they knew what we had to deal with. The told us how to manage the inside and came while we were at work. The bill was on the door and we didn't have to do a thing.
- ACE SPRINKLER SYSTEMSThe installation of the sprinkler system went very well. It took about 2 days to complete the project. We used this company to install an underground sprinkler system on another property that we owned. that installation went well too. The problem we had with the last project was 3 of the sprinkler heads were installed over our property line so they ended up in our neighbors property. We contacted ACE Sprinklers about this and were told that the sprinklers were installed in the right place. We asked them to come out and look at them, but they told us no they would not come and look at them. They said they would move the sprinklers if we wanted them moved and for us to mark where we wanted them moved. I felt this was very unprofessional service. They made a mistake and all they would've needed to do is correct it. But they felt that they did it correctly the first time and they wouldn't even come out and see for themselves if the sprinklers were in the wrong spot. I was very dissatisfied with the treatment that I received from ACE Sprinkler Systems
Irrigation Systems Installers in Minot
- Business Description:Hydroseeding is a proven method to quickly establish a healthy and strong rooted yard at about half the cost of installing sod. Erosion Control, Dirtwork, Snow Removal,Hydroseeding Contractor,Landscaping Service Logan ND,Sawyer ND,Granville ND,Velva ND,Ruthville N
- Business Description:We are a local family operated small business that takes great pride in our work.Recent Review:Received over 20 inches of snow in about 1.5 weeks, only showed up 1 time with a snow blower and shovel. Would not answer phone calls or respond to voice mails, emails or text messages. Definitely would not recommend and services are definitely NOT Top Notch. I have all sent emails, text messages and phone call recordsDAVID A.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Sub Contracting Work 1/2 payment down prior to starting projects Net 30 days paid in full
- Business Description:New lawn sprinkler installation and repair. Most landscaping as well.
- Business Description:Landscaper and Nursery
- Business Description:installation and service of underground sprinkler systems, light landscaping, lawn seedingRecent Review:They did very well overall. I had to follow up a few times to arrange the installation date and find out what time they would arrive so I could be at home, so communication wasn't the best. <br /> The system components are good quality, and their installation work was excellent. Prior to starting we walked around the yard and discussed options for the best sprinkler head locations based on future landscaping work. <br /> The sprinklers cover the yard very well and I haven't had to make any adjustments. They gave me a rundown of how to program the controller and adjust coverage, but unfortunately didn't make a diagram or drawing showing locations of water lines or sprinkler heads. The final price came in exactly as quoted. <br /> Overall I am very satisfied with the work and would recommend them to anyone. <br /Grant B.
- Business Description:full service landscape / lawn irrigation, We also have tree farms and do all forms of retaining wall and paver work, light conrete flat work
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Pro Home Improvement1817 2nd Avenue NW
Minot, North Dakota
- All Pro Home Improvement
- CENTRAL DAKOTA SPRINKLER4000 37TH ST SE
Minot, North Dakota
- CENTRAL DAKOTA SPRINKLER
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Minot Sprinklers1009 20th st NW
Minot, North Dakota
- Minot Sprinklers
- QUALITY LANDSCAPING2500 20TH AVE SE
Minot, North Dakota
- QUALITY LANDSCAPING
- Weber Irrigation1555 N 52nd Street
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Weber Irrigation