Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Devils Lake, ND
There are 4 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Devils Lake
- 5 Star Roofing & ContractingExcellent service. All of our expectations were met. Research for lowest cost options was great customer service. We even received a follow up call after the work was completed.
- GARUDA CUSTOM DECKS INCThey quoted her a little over $6000. When she called, they came out, so they paid attention to her request and paid attention to what she wanted and that is kind of important. She was pleased with them, she would have gone with them but she went with another one, and it was just the matter of how they proposed to do it and it wasn’t about taking the lowest estimate. They were respectful, honest, and they explained everything to my mother. They were very professional and paid attention to her wishes read less
- MAK ConstructionThey did an excellent job. They were responsive, on time and cleaned up the site very well. I had asked for suggestions on railing and they came up with a great idea that I love. They informed me ahead of time if there were any changes or delays. I would definitely use them again.
- Johnson Roofing Siding & GuttersFirst I had contacted another company to remove old shingles and install new ones on our roof. They came in at $11000.00 just for the roof. I then spoke with a sales rep for Johnson Roofing and Siding and they came in at $16250.00 for new shingles, new siding and a 12 foot by 8.5 foot cedar deck with a handicap accessible wheelchair ramp. This price covered all materials and labor. The work crew for Johnson Roofing and Siding (whom I will call JRS from now on) showed up on time and were very polite and professional. In fact I was in the hospital a few days while they were here and they were very courteous and helpful to my wife and children while I was gone and were very helpful to me while I was laid up. Their work was second to none. They paid so much attention to the detail and quality of their work. They had the entire roof done in one day and only took a couple of days to do the siding. They wrapped the house with some type of plastic sheet as well as made sure all the proper molding and corner pieces were installed. As for the deck, I simply cannot say enough good about it. All boards are proper and tight. While we did use a treated wood for the floor supports and frame work, they covered all of this wood with cedar trim so the entire deck looks proper and professional. Also, any work that came up that was not discussed during the initial quote was not charged to me. JRS covered any and all of those costs. (there were only a couple items that came up, like down spouts for the rain gutters) Truthfully, I could not be happier with anyone's work and I would recommend this company to anyone at any time. They do some of the best work I have ever seen. If you live in the Minot, N.D. area this is the company you need for your Home siding and roofing projects read less
- Vibrant Painting & Contracting, LLCI needed the job done by graduation and Kelly did it several weeks before, despite the short notice I gave.
- Regal Home SolutionsElated with the look and functionality. The size is ample and we have had many people drive by and stop to look at the deck or comment on how unique and attractive it is. The builders were respectful, courteous and good about cleaning up after construction. We appreciated the collaborative effort on designing a deck that met our needs. Weather presented challenges at times but the employees stuck it out and worked at times when I would not have expected them to. Good communication and most important, high-quality work. We love our new deck read less
- FM Home & Patio IncThey contacted me after Angie's list sent them the submission, on a Friday. After talking, the guy said he'd come by on Monday to do an offical quote. When I called on Tuesday, he couldn't remember who I was, or that he was supposed to come out, and decided that my $6500+ job wasn't worth his while.
- TODD & ASSOCDidn't bid per what we wanted, then set footing larger than we agreed upon. He did offer to redo them (would have delayed it another 3 days) and was slower on the building than said, he said 2 days, took 5 after footings set. He blamed it on the lumber company as he had to wait for more materials since he screwed up the size. Charged us for the extra materials and bigger deck. Didn't have any vision as to how we wanted the steps (gave him a drawing). We told him to put materials on our credit card, the lumber company put it on under his account so we don't have all itemized billing and the bill was $1000 more than what we have receipts for and since it's under his account they won't give it. He pretty much said since we like the deck and like the size we're screwed. OK, we do like it but would sure like to see what we paid for. He won't return calls now so are going through dispute with credit card company. I had also asked him to leave the left over screws and lumber, he didn't read less
- ALL PHASE HOME IMPROVEMENT INCUnder estimated work then tried to over charge. Was to remove old steps but did not have trailer or equipment to complete and only took out part. The whole job was an ordeal and not completed as agreed. Get everything in writing and signed if you choose to work with this guy. We had everything recorded but it was not worth the fight. We called to confirm the price and insure we had everything correct. Then when came time to do the job he attempted to increase prices and tried to overcharge on the final bill. . The job was so poorly done we had to redo/replace all of the following; 1.) We had to replace the steps entirely and relevel. They were crooked and were told they would be leveled and put into the concrete. That was not done and we ripped off and started over to fix mistakes. 2.) We replaced all the railings because they were awful he used 2x4's - Caused splinters if you ran hand against it. 3.) We had to cap all the posts because they were left raw and cut and it looked awful. 4.) We have had to trim off all the bottoms of the posts due to poor cutting of the decking. Looks like he did not have the proper tools to cut the decking as it has many jagged edges and just looks esthetically poor. We spent $300 repairing this sad mess of a deck. We hired someone to avoid having to take the time to do it ourselves and ended up having to do it anyway. I do not feel this was a quality job and would not use this company aga read less
- louis and sons contractingUntil he was paid full amount for project it went well. He came in and did a good job building platform then 2 days before Christmas he gave us a sob story so we paid for the project. We have not seen him since. He will not take my phone calls nor will he answer the consumer fraud division of the state. If you see this guy coming aka Louis Wadstein DO NOT HIRE!!!!!!! read less
Deck Companies in Devils Lake
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:18 years of of experiance in all exterior construction 4 man crew no subs on the job with my employees very affordable rates covering 100 mile radius from erskine mnRecent Review:Flawless, cleaned up afterwards , they worked hard and steady, quality first. I would hire again no doubts, friendly, christian men, kind and considerate.Thomas P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend them read lessMichele I.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Many things can go wrong when it comes to your roof. Some would say that the roof is the most important part of a home, protecting everything beneath from the elements and providing protection against costly future repairs. Improper installation of an older roof can cost homeowners thousands in repairs. You can save those thousands by getting a roof inspection from Nodak Roofing read lessRecent Review:Went very well, I would certainly hire them again. Did A Great Job, Although a little higher priced than some of the other contractors in the area. They really pay attention to detail and use products that last. One thing is worth mentioning and that is a lot of other contractors might be less in price but price in the industry truly defines quality read lessBob J.
- Business Description:Here at REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION take pride in our quality workmanship, and deliver the best results you deserve. Our goal is to build trusting relationships and give you dependability you can count on. We offer affordable rates, give free estimates, we're easy to work with and the best part is that we are locally owned and family operated. Billing procedures follow as what is written in the contract (usually paid upon job completion) unless specified otherwise read less
- Business Description:We are a class A Gc
- Business Description:I am a contractor with experience in many fields of construction. I am also a lifelong resident of North Dakota and will stand behind my work.
- Business Description:Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, ND is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Grand Forks area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated .. read less
- Business Description:Midwest Deck Company is full service deck and outdoor living builder. from design to completion, we do it all We are your only TrexPro designated installer serving Central North Dakota. We offer 100% financing and accept most credit cards read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Saint Michael
- New Rockford
- Park River
- Grand Forks
deck & porch contractors in Devils Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&L Siding and Home Improvement Center1505 11th Avenue North
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Above All Painting & Construction, Inc102 1st Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A&L Siding and Home Improvement Center
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Five Star Remodeling2421 N 7th Street
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Five Star Remodeling
- Herman Construction3930 117th Ave SE
Valley City, North Dakota
- Herman Construction
- JonPro LLCPO Box 4011
Bismarck, North Dakota
- JonPro LLC
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Stonegate Exteriors21949 380th Street SE
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC660 4th Ave SW
Dickinson, North Dakota
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC
- VLM construction751 e cunningham dr
- VLM construction