All Points Carpet Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2011

112 Bayview Dr

Mooresville, NC 28117

Carpet cleaning. Upholstery cleaning. Tile and grout cleaning, any type of carpet repair and re stretching,

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We specialize in CARPET, UPHOLSTERY AND TILE CLEANING, plus 21 years of experience in CARPET REPAIR and RESTRETCHING. We offer a lifetime warranty on our carpet stretching. APCC owner, Tony Solis, will be at every job with a powerful truck mounted cleaning unit to get anything you need clean looking like new again. All points features the sx12 the best tile cleaning machine in the world. Plus top of the line carpet repair equipment. All Points Carpet Care was founded in 2010. Tony worked for a top rating carpet cleaning company in charlotte for almost 10 years before opening his own company. APCC prices are low and we offer steps, services and better equipment for a satisfying cleaning experience. APCC aims to please so you will call us again and refer us to your friends and family....

carpet cleaning (734)carpet installation (97)upholstery cleaning (62)tile installation (48)floor cleaning (23)oriental rug cleaning (11)water damage restoration (6)handyman (6)marble & granite (3)masonry (3)house cleaning (3)hauling (2)

02/24/2021

Beyond my wildest dreams. He was able to get stains out that had been there for 10 years. We were afraid that we would have to get new carpets, instead, our carpets look brand new. We plan to hire All Points again when we're ready to get our master bedroom and sitting area carpet cleaned. I've already told friends about All Points and how wonderful they are.

Description of Work
Three bedrooms and a hallway.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

02/02/2021

Scheduling and service were excellent. Stretched my buckled Berber beautifully and got up carpet stains that I didn’t think would come out. Gave extra care for a wool rug that needed detailed cleaning. I am very pleased. Would definitely recommend Tony and All Points Capet care.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and stretching and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/21/2020

Fabulous job, very good job, excellent, very efficient, came on time, punctual and I will call him again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets and did some upholstery cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

10/06/2020

Mr. Tony was very professional and did an excellent job. I was very impressed with his work and the cost of the job. I have recommended him to all my family and neighbors. I was very happy with his work Thank you, Mr. Tony

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/30/2020

It was great! I always use them. They could take out stains in the carpet that others can't. They were dependable, and trustworthy.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet.

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/10/2020

Excellent service, very professional. I was doubtful about some stains but Tony was able to remove all. Very reasonable and straightforward pricing. On time start and completion.

Description of Work
Carpets deep cleaning in the whole house

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/25/2020

Tony arrived right on time and did a beautiful job. My eight year old furniture looks brand new! I will definitely recommend this company to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Loveseat and Chair cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/21/2020

This is the best experience I have had with a contractor in a long time. Tony was friendly and professional. He communicated with me and arrived on time. We showed him the areas we needed cleaned and he got straight to work. We found him here and had used a coupon that he had posted. My wife and I fully expected for him to tell us that parts of the job were outside of the agreement or that the ser...

Description of Work
Cleaning carpet in 2 rooms and stairs

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/18/2020

Marvelous work!!!! Incredibly reasonable prices!!!

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/18/2020

He did a great job with the carpets and area rugs.

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Carpet, upholstery & drapery cleaning. Tile & grout Cleaning and sealing, Pet odor removal. Expert carpet stretching & repair, Water damage restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express