Tucker's Lawn Service

Founded 2017 •

Located In

Kernersville, NC 27284

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

4.3

lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (2)

07/13/2021

Lynda S.

They did an excellent job. They are very friendly and nice. They are on time and if they say it they will do it.

Description of Work
Cleaning and Trimming your Lawn. They do patio work also

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Thank you so much for your review for Tucker's Lawn Service.

07/07/2021

Carolyn B.

They did an excellent job. Listen to me carefully and did exactly what i wanted him to do.

Description of Work
Lawn and Mowing Care

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review I really do appreciate..

07/06/2021

Karen N.

The owner was very nice and was prompt. The work that was done was done well. My only complaint was that I contracted to have my whole yard mown and trimmed, including a section of my backyard (approximately 1/4 of the total yardage) that is across a bridge over a tiny runoff stream. When the work was done I asked why they had not taken care of the grass across the bridge and the response was that the mower didn’t feel safe taking his lawnmower across the bridge. Well the price wasn’t adjusted to take into consideration the fact that 1/4 of my yard was still not taken care of, nor was the grass trimmed or a weed eater used up to the edge of the yard on the side of the bridge that they did mow. So, while they did a very nice job on the yard they did take care of, I will not hire them again.

Description of Work
mowing and weedeating

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

I'm sorry [Member Name Removed] when I first look and price your yard I was not made aware that your property went past the stream.I price about one acre to the stream to mow and weedeat for 65 if I knew your yard went beyond the stream I would have price it for 1.25 acre yard and my price would have been higher and as for the bridge crossing the stream is a old bridge built for a person to walk across not a riding mower to drive across it would not be safe.

06/28/2021

Amie S.

He did a great job with the yard. I am very pleased with how it looks. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
mowing and weedeating yard

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review.

06/15/2021

Tiffany W.

They did an amazing job!!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for giving me a really good review.

06/10/2021

Cindy S.

He didn't get it short enough.

Description of Work
He mowed my lawn for me.

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

General Lawn Maintenance, Mowing, Trimming, Edging , Leave cleanup.