Sealing Agents Waterproofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2003

2017 Super Service Award winner. For waterproofing in Charlotte, people turn to the trusted professionals at Sealing Agents. We strive always to be the leader in the construction industry, and we can provide the right solutions for your particular problem with water damage that you already have, or that you want to prevent. Our mission is to build unique leaders in the construction industry who provide expert, turnkey solutions aimed at preventing the damaging effects of water... because a dry house is the beginning of a healthy home....

All City Heat and Air

We repair, maintain and replace residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems. We are a "Factory Authorized" dealer of quality Bryant heating and cooling products. We strive to maintain customers for life. Satisfaction guaranteed. Award winning.

Offers by All City Heat and Air on Angi
Crawlspace Medic of Charlotte

Specializing in Crawl Space Encapsulation, Structural Repairs, Basement Waterproofing, Vapor Barriers, Sump Pumps & More. Here at Crawlspace Medic of Charlotte, we understand how important a healthy crawl space is for the health of your home and family. Our expert inspection services will help you spot and diagnose problem areas in your crawl space, without the sales tactics. Our combined experience results in decades worth of expertise and insights that we bring to home repair and home safety.

Horne Heating and Air Conditioning

Our goal as a family owned and operated company is to provide a conscientious and motivated staff who will consistently deliver quality, value and comfort with 100% satisfaction. Your Comfort Is Our Business. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist and for your convenience, we are open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays. Our fleet is equipped with GPS navigation and tracking to assure that we'll find all locations quickly and efficiently and our installation vehicles are completely self-sufficient to protect the home or business owner's privacy. We pride ourselves in covering all of the details and our technicians utilize mobile technology to quickly and efficiently process work orders and client information. HVAC, Electrical, Home Automation, Safety Devices (Including: Drain Safety Devices, Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Surge Protectors for HVAC Equipment), Water Heaters (Tankless and Traditional), Exhaust Fans, Insulation, Pool Heaters, Wine Units, Boilers, Generators, Ductwork and Zoning.

09/21/2018

rebecca G.

PLEASE READ before contracting this firm. As other people have noted on here things started out very well - competitive quote, nice contractor, polite workers; but then fast forward to a heavy rain after their work and we have basement full of water. Called them back (took many times to get a response but finally did) as there is a no standing water policy guaranteed and they are hiding behind definition of crawl space which is what they wrote in contract vs cellar. It is one room but there is concrete where the water has always been pre work and currently is now but they are saying their guarantee is only good for crawl space (dirt area where water has never been) and that is technically a cellar area. Be careful - wish somebody warned me about their ways; if you hire don’t bank on quality job/design or them standing behind their work.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement area of our house.

07/02/2017

Gregory B.

From initial inspection to installation completion, the Sealing Agents team did a great job in correcting my crawl space mold and moisture problems. After obtaining five different inspections of which two were independent inspections, Sealing Agents’ inspection and cost-competitive proposal by Dan Richert were the most thorough in identifying the moisture sources and corrections needed to resolve my crawl space problems. Throughout the process, Dan and his installation team were very professional, competent and reliable.

Description of Work
Needed to correct a mold and significant moisture problem in my home's crawl space. The work included mold remediation, an interior perimeter French drain with sump pump, a sealed crawl space encapsulation with insulation of foundation walls, and adding 2 compact industrial crawl space dehumidifiers.

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,mold removal

05/24/2017

Beverly R.

It went ok, my sales person was slow to respond to emails. They wanted to leave it all dug out and seal the wall another day, but I didn't want to do that in case it rained, the walls had leaked rain water before, the yard is on a slope, and the house was vacant so nobody would know if water was coming in. They dug it out, sealed it and put dirt back all in the same day. But I wonder if the tar type sealer dried properly before the dimple board was put against it. Hopefully it will do it's job in pulling away water from the wall in the years to come. It appears to be work properly so far, we haven't seen any water. We also installed a dehumidifier in the crawl space.

Description of Work
Re sealed under grade brick exterior wall down to footers, with dimple board and new french drain

05/10/2017

Channon C.

Install went great. Dan came back out to inspect installation and was not happy with the dehumidifier switching on and off. The electrician came back out within hours. We noticed a few days later that the humidity was not decreasing in the crawlspace. Dan reinspected and felt that the dehumidifier was faulty and had it changed out. No problems since then! I was very happy with the way the problem was addressed and how quickly It was resolved. I think this was just a random "bad" dehumidifier. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
New vapor barrier and dehumidifier in crawlspace

05/05/2017

Dan N.

Very well - they were prompt. Cleanned up everyday. Left the area spotless when done.

Description of Work
Sealed three crawl spaces and install commercial grade dehumidifier.

Category insulation,basement waterproofing

04/25/2017

Hugh H.

Things with these guys started off just fine. Competitive quote, crew showed up and did the bulk of the work and left things clean. Then the rain hit and it leaked. The salesman came back out to inspect and said flooding was caused by a gutter was dumping water near the footer. Very plausible. Until I crawled under the house on another mission and saw that the brand new sump was not plugged in. It was not plugged in because the contracted outlet had not been installed. I contacted the salesman and received an apology and the plug was quickly installed. Fast forward to the rains over the past few weeks. I sent texts and emails asking for a return call to come look at the still-leaking basement. It could have been their problem, might not be, but I was willing to give them the chance to assess and get more work. Never got a call back until I contacted the office. Final Opinion: Installation crew seems good, salesforce and quality control is sub-par. Gotta run and mop out basement while I wait for the next company to show up and fix these leaks!

Description of Work
Sump installation and waterproofing.

03/12/2017

William R.

An excellent job was done. Dan Richert was excellent to wrk with. During the bidding phase, he focused on what was truly needed and was very attentive to the desires of the customer. The crews did great work and demonstrated a desire to please the customer. Sure has been great to find no water in my crawl space during the recent heavy rains!!!

Description of Work
Installed interior French Drain around perimeter of crawl space and installed a liner.

02/27/2017

Ann. M. L.

Great PS You asked me all this about a month ago

Description of Work
They waterproofed a small pond for me.

09/11/2016

Foster B.

It did not go well and as it turns out it still isn't. The original installation started on 2/22/16. They made a couple of trips around that time. I got a call that they did not include sealing our outside vents in the original proposal and that would increase the price by a couple hundred which I agreed to. After they "finished the job without asking me if I was happy (that crew just left). When I checked the work I discovered the barrier they put down did not seal up the cinder columns nor up the walls. They did tape the plastic strips down to the floor. I called and discussed, they sent another crew out who did a little bit of more work on the wall and taped some plastic to the columns but did not seal to the plastic on the floor. Then after another trip they did some additional work and asked if I could inspect. When I did I discovered they had not put any plastic up on the columns in the narrow part of the crawl space at all. In other words they were hoping I did not check. They then did some additional work and left. I complained about the peace meal work and that the barrier was really not up the walls at all and columns were not covered, and generally poorly done. Talking with the regional manager ( I think) he wanted me to reduce my fee by a (what I considered) a small amount. I suggested they do the job I contracted for and I would pay them what was contracted for. They sent a final crew out who certainly seemed to do a good job on the part I could see. I inspected the work but I admit I only went where it was somewhat convenient and did not "crawl into the difficult area. I should have. I had a HVAC service guy out the other day and we discussed the barrier and why I had done it and how it went up the walls etc. He came back to me and told me that the barrier did not go up the walls in the tight areas. I did crawl all the way back and discovered he was correct. In other words I was lied to by the final team and well as several previous teams. It certainly appears that either they really do not know what they are doing or just go out of there way to lie to their customers and deliver what they can get away with. Forgot to mention they only went up the walls far enough back into the crawl space so it looked like it went all the way if you did not really crawl. That plan worked until yesterday. Also, it took from the end of February till the end end of May to get this resolved. Painful every step of the way.

Description of Work
I had the crawl space beneath our home sealed with a vapor barrier and dehumidifier. The barrier was the heavy kind going up the walls and around our cinder block support columns.

12/10/2015

Jonathan O.

Tanner's crew came in and got all the work done in 3 days--what had been a constantly flooding swamp of a basement is now clean and dry for the first time in 50 years.

Description of Work
Sealed and waterproofed the entire basement.

Sealing Agents Waterproofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2003

PO Box 2370

Indian Trail, NC 28079

Waterproofing - below grade, basements & crawlspaces, repair, encapsulation, foam insulation, coatings, material spreading.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover