Guilford Garden Center Inc

Founded 1961 • With Angi since May 2010

Guilford Garden Center - Where Gardening is Fun! Our goal is simple, to provide you with the range of goods you need to fit your gardening lifestyle, and to do so within a fun and friendly atmosphere, and to carry out landscape services to the highest of standards. We have been a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating since 1995....

Ramirez Landscaping and Lighting

At Ramirez, we provide a full complement of Landscape Lighting, Irrigation Maintenance, and Lawn Care & Maintenance services for both residential and business customers primarily in Greensboro and throughout Guilford County

Red Clay Landscapers LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Carolina Creations Landscaping

We provide personal, one on one consultations. With 15 years experience and a degree in horticulture. We offer knowlegable, professional landscaping, Hardscaping and mowing services.

06/27/2017

David S.

Great & punctual!

Description of Work
Adding color to landscaping for wedding

Category landscaping

07/14/2015

Susan B.

Quality of products excellent! Offered suggestions for plant locations and planting advice.

Description of Work
Sold landscaping plants

Category landscaping,lawn service,greenhouses

05/12/2014

Jean Y.

They did an excellent job and they came back to check to see that grass was coming up and how it was pressing.

Description of Work
Guilford Garden Center Incorporated did re-seeding for me after I had a new water line put in.

Category landscaping

03/02/2014

Frank S.

The Garden Center had selected and put on hold plants that I needed. All plants were top quality. They came to my home to pick up an orange tree that had gotten too large for me to take indoors. An employee had several citrus trees and could accommodate my 25 year old potted tree. I was pleased the tree had a good home and there was no charge for the pick up and delivery. What nice helpful people!

Description of Work
Provided winter hardy plants for flower garden

02/04/2014

Thomas and Sally C.

They took very good care to trim properly. The owner came with a worker and my husband and I talked to them for a little bit. They came the next and took care of the whole thing. They cleaned up very well and hauled everything away.

Description of Work
They trimmed a tree and cleaned up a large patio. Took out a smaller tree. And trimmed back the flowers and pulled weeds.

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/07/2013

Jean Y.

Had to fill in a trench across my front yard that was there due to the installation of a new water line. Filled the trench with new topsoil and then seeded the area.

Description of Work
Fillinng in a trech and sowing grass seed.

05/14/2012

Linda P.

I think they do a very good job. They are very efficient.

Description of Work
They do yard maintenance and cut the grass.

11/16/2011

Catherine S.

They charge $40 an hour per person and it depends on how much time they take and they fertilize or seed plus the supplies. They are really reliable. They are very accommodating like I have asked them to leave the grass for certain things in certain place. They trimmed the shrubs and left the big plants out because it was time to put them on the street. They have actually emptied those and put the cans away and that was pretty well done. They are just nice people to work with. It is a lot of money but I know what other people charge so their price is average.

Description of Work
I used Guilford Garden Center Inc for lawn maintenance. The last time they came out to do some services was last Thursday.

02/24/2011

BEVERLY O.

I have used them more than once, so I'm happy with them. Price wise I think they are a little steep but they are the only company I have used to do this so I don't know what other companies are charging. He charges us a flat 35 dollars every time the guys came out and that was just for labor. They also charged us for the fertilizer and grass seed on top of that. I'm a little wobbly for the price but they have to do what they have to do to stay in business.

Description of Work
They fertilized my lawn.

Category lawn treatment

11/13/2010

Bridgid M.

Chuck from Guilford Garden Center was wonderful. He came out with his foreman, Cornelius, and did a thorough walk-through of the property and provided a detailed estimate. The work was scheduled within a week. The two man crew (Cornelius and Lyon) arrived on time and worked hard each day. When the work was done, Cornelius walked me through to make sure I was satisfied with everything. This is a top-notch company with employees who care about what they do. I will definitely be calling on them in the future!

Description of Work
Extensive pruning, weeding, spraying, massive ivy removal from ground and trees, and mulching of front and side beds.

Category lawn service,greenhouses

Guilford Garden Center Inc

Founded 1961 • With Angi since May 2010

701 Milner Dr

Greensboro, NC 27410

Our Garden Center offers: Annuals, Perennials, Trees, Shrubs, chemicals, fertilizers, planting soils, gifts, etc. Our Landscape Services include: Pruning, planting, landscape consultation, plant maintenance & installation, pest & weed control and management, lawn maintenance & mulching.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover